My boyfriend and I are travelling to Sydney middle of March, we then return back to the UK from Cairns a month later. Our plan is to initally spend a few days in Sydney then head to the Blue Mountains and then back to Sydney to pick up a hire car/campervan and travel up the East Coast. I was wondering if anyone could help with a few questions....
1. Is it best to fly Sydney to Brisbane? We love the outdoors, mountains, national parks etc...and I know they are a few en-route to Brisbane.
2. Would it be best to travel hiring a campervan or a car & motels? We do not want to be restricted in the amount of time we have in anyone place .
3. Is it easy to book into a motel/campsite last minutue, ie. that day?
Any help would be much appreciated, thank you
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 (U.S) YAHOO Password Reset CONTACT ☎ 1:844:669:7811 YAHOO Tec*h SUPPORT
- 2 Blue Mountains - Travel Report
- 3 7-8 days in Australia, where do we go?
- 4 2 days in Auckland
- 5 Haast Village stay advice needed
- 6 New Zealand rough itinerary (wheelchair accessible)
- 7 Surprises in Australia
- 8 Help me understand how going through customs works!
- 9 Planning a 12-day trip to NZ in November
- 10 Would love your feedback on possible N.Z. itinerary
- 11 Need help on planning 14-15 days trip to Australia
- 12 GBR - help me plan a perfect trip!
- 13 "Aerial New Zealand"
- 14 2 Nights in Blue moutain End June
- 15 South Australia in 2 weeks
- 16 5 nights in Sydney
- 17 New Zealand Itinerary Questions
- 18 Best places to travel in Australia
- 19 Auckland Airport to Auckland City
- 20 16 Days on the South Island
- 21 Cook Islands for families
- 22 B&B in NZ
- 23 New Zealand 3 week itinerary
- 24 Suggestions needed for Australia itinerary
- 25 12 day Trip to NZ in Nov 2017