My boyfriend and I are travelling to Sydney middle of March, we then return back to the UK from Cairns a month later. Our plan is to initally spend a few days in Sydney then head to the Blue Mountains and then back to Sydney to pick up a hire car/campervan and travel up the East Coast. I was wondering if anyone could help with a few questions....
1. Is it best to fly Sydney to Brisbane? We love the outdoors, mountains, national parks etc...and I know they are a few en-route to Brisbane.
2. Would it be best to travel hiring a campervan or a car & motels? We do not want to be restricted in the amount of time we have in anyone place .
3. Is it easy to book into a motel/campsite last minutue, ie. that day?
Any help would be much appreciated, thank you
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 CANON printer 1:800:570:1233 installations CONTACT ☎ TEC*h 24*7
- 2 Queenstown to Christchurch in 3 days
- 3 New Zealand Fly Fishing Recommendations
- 4 SAMOA - Friendly and quirky destination
- 5 Port Douglas/ Snorkeling the Great Barrier Reef
- 6 NZ 1 week
- 7 Queenstown vs Christchurch
- 8 Franz Joseph and Fox Glacier
- 9 Milford Sound (Fly! Cruise! Fly!) - Travel Report
- 10 New Zealand South Island 15 Nights Itinerary
- 11 Australia for two weeks.
- 12 Palau Travel Report
- 13 Uluru the Outback Tour Day 1 - Travel Report
- 14 Uluru the Outback Tour Day 3 - Travel Report
- 15 Antarctica Penguin Disaster
- 16 7 months in Australia and New Zealand
- 17 Visa
- 18 Guam Travel Report
- 19 New Zealand Car Hire
- 20 Tasmania itinerary
- 21 McLaren Vale in South Australia as base for 4 days?
- 22 Research on Australian Tourism
- 23 Australia and NZ visit!
- 24 12 Days in S.I. NZ
- 25 The Waitomo Caves - Travel Report