My boyfriend and I are travelling to Sydney middle of March, we then return back to the UK from Cairns a month later. Our plan is to initally spend a few days in Sydney then head to the Blue Mountains and then back to Sydney to pick up a hire car/campervan and travel up the East Coast. I was wondering if anyone could help with a few questions....
1. Is it best to fly Sydney to Brisbane? We love the outdoors, mountains, national parks etc...and I know they are a few en-route to Brisbane.
2. Would it be best to travel hiring a campervan or a car & motels? We do not want to be restricted in the amount of time we have in anyone place .
3. Is it easy to book into a motel/campsite last minutue, ie. that day?
Any help would be much appreciated, thank you
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 South Australia Help with Itinerary
- 2 Brisbane to Sydney
- 3 Beers in Oz
- 4 5 days in South Island
- 5 Great Barrier Reef - Non Swimmers
- 6 Australia: "Home" for the Holidays
- 7 Vini SIM card?
- 8 Campervan drive in NZ with toddler - good?
- 9 New Zealand - baggage storage
- 10 New Zealand Itinerary
- 11 Best time to visit New Zealand?
- 12 NZ visa denials
- 13 New Zealand February 2017 Questions
- 14 Help on Itinerary
- 15 Sydney Trip
- 16 GTG in Australia - Feb or March
- 17 Just got back from Bora Bora, French Polynesia. Honeymoon video inside.
- 18 Sydney. Where to stay.
- 19 Restaurant for Birthday Dinner in Melourne
- 20 Indian restaurants in Sydney.
- 21 Extra 2 nights = help
- 22 February Australia Visit
- 23 Best wildlife near sydney
- 24 Where to go in Australia
- 25 Bruny Island