My boyfriend and I are travelling to Sydney middle of March, we then return back to the UK from Cairns a month later. Our plan is to initally spend a few days in Sydney then head to the Blue Mountains and then back to Sydney to pick up a hire car/campervan and travel up the East Coast. I was wondering if anyone could help with a few questions....
1. Is it best to fly Sydney to Brisbane? We love the outdoors, mountains, national parks etc...and I know they are a few en-route to Brisbane.
2. Would it be best to travel hiring a campervan or a car & motels? We do not want to be restricted in the amount of time we have in anyone place .
3. Is it easy to book into a motel/campsite last minutue, ie. that day?
Any help would be much appreciated, thank you
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 사설경마 ↗RACC55.COM↗온라인경마사이트
- 2 Add Mt Cook or not.
- 3 New Zealand- 4 days Auckland with 2 year old)
- 4 Western Australia (Denmark and New Norcia)
- 5 Itinerary questions on dream holiday
- 6 Gariwerd - The Grampians
- 7 Real estate question
- 8 Moonee Valley, Caulfield, or other track
- 9 Food to Try Out
- 10 Whale Watching - Port Stephens NSW vs. Hervey Bay QLD
- 11 Queenstown-Mt Cook road
- 12 7 night NZ, south island for active couple
- 13 Wainui Falls
- 14 18 Days tentative NZ Itinerary help
- 15 Sydney Neighborhood for Nightlight and Sightseeing
- 16 Come join me on Rapa Nui, or Easter Island...
- 17 More authentic experience of Maori culture
- 18 Day trips from Wellington
- 19 2-week NZ Itinerary Questions
- 20 Agrodome Farm Tour
- 21 Recommended length of time for mother to visit me in NZ?
- 22 Please help create an itinerary in NZ's SI
- 23 3 days on North Island, NZ
- 24 Australia Visit in Feb'18
- 25 Kayak or cruise Milford Sound?