My boyfriend and I are travelling to Sydney middle of March, we then return back to the UK from Cairns a month later. Our plan is to initally spend a few days in Sydney then head to the Blue Mountains and then back to Sydney to pick up a hire car/campervan and travel up the East Coast. I was wondering if anyone could help with a few questions....
1. Is it best to fly Sydney to Brisbane? We love the outdoors, mountains, national parks etc...and I know they are a few en-route to Brisbane.
2. Would it be best to travel hiring a campervan or a car & motels? We do not want to be restricted in the amount of time we have in anyone place .
3. Is it easy to book into a motel/campsite last minutue, ie. that day?
Any help would be much appreciated, thank you
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Six Weeks Down Under
- 2 New Zealand Itinerary - Looking for suggestions on 12-13 days on the Ground
- 3 Romantic 10 nights Fiji - Oct 2017
- 4 Tour Suggestions for Sydney
- 5 Sydney and New Zealand honeymoon
- 6 East Coast Australia
- 7 Help with planning 7 weeks in NZ
- 8 Drive from Melbourne to Sydney
- 9 NZ's Rees-Dart Track reopens
- 10 Surfing in Indonesia.
- 11 Vini SIM card?
- 12 Best way to exchange US dollars for Australian and NZ dollars
- 13 Kaikoura-Picton coast road
- 14 Picton Drive Through
- 15 Sydney GTG - March 14?
- 16 Parking near Darling Harbour
- 17 North and South Island of NZ
- 18 The southern lights
- 19 Mel's NZ Photos
- 20 Queenstown-is it worth it?
- 21 August Honeymoon Help?
- 22 How to split up Australia?
- 23 GTG in Australia - Feb or March
- 24 Self Drive Tour Itinerary - Safety, Convenience, Activities, Itinerary HELP
- 25 Brisbane to Sydney