OK Fodorites, you might have talked me into doing China on our own, instead of with a tour operator. I'm looking at the Yunnan area and want to visit these three areas but need help figuring out how much time to spend in each. My first guess is Dali, three nights at Linden Centre; Lijiang, three nights at Crowne Plaza, Pullman Lijiang Resort or Banyan Tree Lijiang; and two nights at Shangri-la, Songstam Retreat. I was really trying to see this area in 7 days, if possible, but this is 8 days...and I really would have liked 3 nights at Shangri La as well. Hopefully, some of you have been here and know how many activities, sights to see there are in each area....and please offer any comments you have on where to stay or guides that you used. This is our first trip to China...we'll be flying into Dali from Beijing, and continuing on a flight from Shangr-la to Guilin for several days and then Shanghai.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 China in July
- 2 How to Make the Most Of Your Trip In Myanmar – Expert Advise
- 3 B U S 97.COM Ω §∞§ Ω 카지노게임종류 Ω §∞§ Ω 토토사이트추천
- 4 http://www.thegarciniaeliteslim.com/hl-slim-pro/
- 5 Seim Reap: hotels?
- 6 Road Scholar tour in China
- 7 How to choose a hotel in Luang Prabang
- 8 Seeking Help With My Sri Lanka And South India Itinerary: Rough Draft #1
- 9 Where to go for 3 days in SEA after business meeting in Singapore?
- 10 On the road again - to Incredible India.
- 11 Problems turned opportunities-Myanmar
- 12 Recommended novel for those visiting (or who have visited ) Cambodia
- 13 Month in Cambodia and Laos - January 2017
- 14 Bali - What to do?
- 15 Is Halong Bay too touristy or still worth the visit?
- 16 Where to stay in Tokyo
- 17 Tuk-tuk, songthew or taxi?
- 18 Internship in Beijing - 4 weeks Where to stay?
- 19 Being customs
- 20 Itinerary feedback please
- 21 ?driver/guide recommendation in Chiang Rai/Chiang Mai
- 22 Itinerary help - 10 days Japan
- 23 Tips in Myanmar
- 24 Elephant Hills or Elephant Haven in Thailand?
- 25 Thailand Itinerary with kids--advice needed