My husband booked hotel yesterday for Hong Kong in June.
I am curious what some of your favorite local must do's are.
And - any noteworthy side trips you enjoyed - done in one day.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Third Time and Still Charmed: Kathie and Cheryl take a Pandaw Cruise
- 2 Advice on 1 Week in Philipines - Diving, Whale Sharks and More
- 3 TRIP REPORT: Just returned from first visit to Japan!
- 4 Kowloon Hotels
- 5 Vegetarian/Vegan in Japan
- 6 Seeking Help with First Trip to Japan
- 7 Elephant Complex - A Beautiful New Travel Book on Sri Lanka
- 8 Annual Fall Asia Trip
- 9 Is the Songkran Festival worth it?
- 10 For: Crellston
- 11 Snapshots From Kerala
- 12 Ko Phi Phi or a different island in April?
- 13 Bangkok in April?!?
- 14 Visiting Kyoto for the color - and there was no color
- 15 My visit to Thailand
- 16 India Trip Report
- 17 Viewing Tigers in India - Best Time of Year?
- 18 Please comment on our 19 day itinerary for March 2016
- 19 My visit to Cambodia
- 20 Holiday in Cambodia - plus Myanmar for a wedding.
- 21 New Member
- 22 timing of a Vietnam trip around Tet 2017
- 23 Khoa Sok National Park in April?
- 24 My visit to Vietnam
- 25 Vietnam and Cambodia opinions needed!