Is it easy enough to get a taxi from the Yichang Airport to the Peach Village Pier (for my cruise)?
How far is it? And how much should it cost? Is there anything I should lookout for? Many thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Corbett Wildlife Park
- 2 http://brainammofacts.com/alpha-boost-scam/
- 3 V Tight Gel
- 4 Jews in China. Who knew?
- 5 Halong Bay cruise
- 6 Henry's---tailor in Bangkok....
- 7 Dollar traveller cheques
- 8 India help with where to go
- 9 How to book domestic tickets/hotels in Burma.
- 10 6 days itinerary advise - which company to book ?
- 11 Hoi An in December?
- 12 Planning for 1 week in Vietnam
- 13 Getting to Hoi An from Hue
- 14 Fodor's Boston GTG
- 15 Japan 1 day Trek in Winter
- 16 A 6-week waking dream in North and South India.
- 17 How to plan our itinerary in Japan
- 18 Feedback--First Time in Japan, 3 weeks
- 19 Safari in India to Kanha, Bandhavgarh, Corbett; plus Delhi & Agra
- 20 Singapore Air non-stop SFO-SIN to start in October
- 21 Shoes vs boots? Climbing Mt Bat ur in Bali
- 22 Six months in Inchoen / South Korea
- 23 3 day tours from Bangkok
- 24 Is this crazy?
- 25 In Seoul for one day