Is it easy enough to get a taxi from the Yichang Airport to the Peach Village Pier (for my cruise)?
How far is it? And how much should it cost? Is there anything I should lookout for? Many thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Japan then Bali - Where to Fly In & Out?
- 2 First China visit - bringing in my prescriptions.
- 3 India for Softies : A slow comfortable tour around some of Northern India
- 4 Suggest places in Uttarakhand
- 5 Toraja
- 6 So, why go to Vietnam?
- 7 The Not-All-Golden Road to Samarkand
- 8 Myanmar
- 9 Our second Japan trip
- 10 Anyone used Tours China (www.tourschina.com)?
- 11 Visa for Vietnam for Canadians
- 12 Another first-timer. Does this work?
- 13 Winter Hokkaido Trip
- 14 Vietnam to increase visa cost for Americans
- 15 RHK's Fall escape
- 16 Two Weeks in Cambodia and Burma~Returning to the Old and Seeing the New
- 17 Advice on itinerary Japan 12 nights
- 18 Hike to summit of Mount Kinabalu
- 19 Honeymoon in Vietnam
- 20 Anthony Bourdain - Parts Unknown in VN
- 21 Bandhavgarh National Park - Garhwal Himalayan Expedition
- 22 Transportation to mt koya-san from Osaka
- 23 Tokyo and Kyoto in one week
- 24 Thailand Assistance
- 25 Jaisalmer or Ranthambore Nat'l Park