My fiance and I are getting married at the end of May next year, and are thinking of going to Thailand (Yao Noi) and Cambodia (Siem Reap) for our honeymoon.
We have heard amazing things about the island of Yao Noi, and are specifically looking at the Six Senses Resort: http://www.sixsenses.com/resorts/yao-noi/destination. We are pretty positive we will love both the island + resort but are a little concerned about what to expect with the weather in the first week of June. We are really hoping to be able to relax in the sun, take a boat out to the other islands, enjoy the beaches, in room infinity pool and any other activities we chose.
We would appreciate any insight on the weather in this area during early June. Is it likely that it will rain every day? If so - is it ALL day or just a few hours in the late afternoon? Also any other recommendations for good restaurants + things to do in the area are welcome!
Thanks for help!
Stacey + Brett
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Singapore or Hong Kong
- 2 Booking hotels for Japan in April 2017
- 3 Southern India 1st Time Mom/Daughter HELP
- 4 GETTING A CHINESE VISA--PERFECTION REQUIRED
- 5 A 6-week waking dream in North and South India.
- 6 India E Tourist Visa
- 7 options on 2 potential itineraries
- 8 India 1st Time Itinerary Revised - HELP!
- 9 Choosing destination while travelling with infant
- 10 New Travelor
- 11 Honeymoon in Bali
- 12 Beautiful location for painting
- 13 ASK FOR CHOOSING RESORT IN NHA TRANG, VIETNAM
- 14 The Lost Frescos of Rajasthan
- 15 2 Week Honeymoon in Singapore and Indonesia
- 16 Kyoto & Tokyo tips
- 17 Honeymoon in Thailan
- 18 19 Day Sri Lanka Itinerary - Advice Needed!
- 19 Train Travel in Thailand
- 20 base in Osaka or Kyoto question
- 21 Phillipines - Tour Companies
- 22 Phuket
- 23 Viewing Tigers in India - Best Time of Year?
- 24 Tokyo & Kyoto
- 25 Planning first India trip: Advice needed!!
Yao Noi, Thialand in June 2014 (Weather + Itinerary Help!)