My fiance and I are getting married at the end of May next year, and are thinking of going to Thailand (Yao Noi) and Cambodia (Siem Reap) for our honeymoon.
We have heard amazing things about the island of Yao Noi, and are specifically looking at the Six Senses Resort: http://www.sixsenses.com/resorts/yao-noi/destination. We are pretty positive we will love both the island + resort but are a little concerned about what to expect with the weather in the first week of June. We are really hoping to be able to relax in the sun, take a boat out to the other islands, enjoy the beaches, in room infinity pool and any other activities we chose.
We would appreciate any insight on the weather in this area during early June. Is it likely that it will rain every day? If so - is it ALL day or just a few hours in the late afternoon? Also any other recommendations for good restaurants + things to do in the area are welcome!
Thanks for help!
Stacey + Brett
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 http://www.fitwaypoint.com/magic-rock-rx/
- 2 마닐라카지노사이트香→╲⋟」ＫＲ９９７.ＺＺ.ＡＭ「⋞╲←
- 3 Phone calls to UK from Japan
- 4 How much Yen?
- 5 Tokyo hotel help
- 6 2 nights Phuket - What beach to stay on?
- 7 Overland Travel Chiang Mai to Manipur
- 8 Any suggestions for travel agents for Taiwan?
- 9 Japan Help-Ryokan or no?
- 10 South Korea for Chuseok
- 11 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 12 Bhutan... Have You Been
- 13 Getting Yourself Around Beijing
- 14 Bhutan travel operator and number of days
- 15 Bali - What to do?
- 16 India (north-east) + Maldives ititneraty help
- 17 AirAsia ASEAN pass?
- 18 help with s.e.a. trip destination for xmas, family of 4
- 19 travel to Malaysia or Indonesia
- 20 Best place for a solo traveler to find a travel partner
- 21 Bangkok transport to Shangri La Hotel
- 22 Private tours in Northern India
- 23 To the Gili Islands - From Ubud or South Bali?
- 24 The ethics of choosing to visit a repressive country like Myanmar
- 25 Purchasing Kamagawa Odori tickets?
Yao Noi, Thialand in June 2014 (Weather + Itinerary Help!)