My fiance and I are getting married at the end of May next year, and are thinking of going to Thailand (Yao Noi) and Cambodia (Siem Reap) for our honeymoon.
We have heard amazing things about the island of Yao Noi, and are specifically looking at the Six Senses Resort: http://www.sixsenses.com/resorts/yao-noi/destination. We are pretty positive we will love both the island + resort but are a little concerned about what to expect with the weather in the first week of June. We are really hoping to be able to relax in the sun, take a boat out to the other islands, enjoy the beaches, in room infinity pool and any other activities we chose.
We would appreciate any insight on the weather in this area during early June. Is it likely that it will rain every day? If so - is it ALL day or just a few hours in the late afternoon? Also any other recommendations for good restaurants + things to do in the area are welcome!
Thanks for help!
Stacey + Brett
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Japanese art
- 2 Sinorama Tour-Oct. 1, 2016
- 3 Trip with kids. Singapore or Japan ??
- 4 Hong Kong - 3 nights/days - Itinerary Suggestions?
- 5 Seoul Searching Questions
- 6 Which website to check train availability & cost
- 7 HK - affordable "outer" areas for accommodation
- 8 First time to SEA
- 9 Viewing Tigers in India - Best Time of Year?
- 10 Shanghai - one free day ?what to do
- 11 Itinerary set for Japan trip #2: working on some details
- 12 Advice on Cambodia & Vietnam please.
- 13 Preliminary planning - Sri Lanka+Singapore+Bangkok
- 14 Hakone station confusion
- 15 Malaysia or Philipines May or end of June
- 16 Your Feedback Appreciated on Two Possible Thailand/Cambodia Itineraries
- 17 Interestig article about Luang Prabang & UNESCO heritage appellation
- 18 Beijing - ? - Hong Kong. Where should we go in between?
- 19 Backstreet Academy
- 20 Travelling in China during the summer period
- 21 Visa on Arrival
- 22 Deluxe Luangsay cruise or mid-range cruise like Nagi of Mekong or Shompoo?
- 23 Cebu where to stay
- 24 Osaka Kyoto Nara Itinerary
- 25 Borneo/Sabah Itinerary: Danum or Kinabatagan?
Yao Noi, Thialand in June 2014 (Weather + Itinerary Help!)