My fiance and I are getting married at the end of May next year, and are thinking of going to Thailand (Yao Noi) and Cambodia (Siem Reap) for our honeymoon.
We have heard amazing things about the island of Yao Noi, and are specifically looking at the Six Senses Resort: http://www.sixsenses.com/resorts/yao-noi/destination. We are pretty positive we will love both the island + resort but are a little concerned about what to expect with the weather in the first week of June. We are really hoping to be able to relax in the sun, take a boat out to the other islands, enjoy the beaches, in room infinity pool and any other activities we chose.
We would appreciate any insight on the weather in this area during early June. Is it likely that it will rain every day? If so - is it ALL day or just a few hours in the late afternoon? Also any other recommendations for good restaurants + things to do in the area are welcome!
Thanks for help!
Stacey + Brett
Yao Noi, Thialand in June 2014 (Weather + Itinerary Help!)
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 6.5 days in Java and Bali
- 2 Myanmar: Looking for a perfect driver/guide?
- 3 Seeking itinerary advice - 14 days in Japan in November
- 4 Travel Insurance
- 5 Itinerary help for 7 days in Japan
- 6 Part 2 - A major meander through Australia/Tasmania, Bali, Laos & Vietnam
- 7 15 night Honeymoon in Bali- April 2015
- 8 Please help me decide on the night before my flight-Agra or New Delhi?
- 9 best dining in Kyoto
- 10 Rail passes for Nara-Kyoto-Koya-Karuizawa-Hakone-Kamakura
- 11 Manila airport passenger terminal fee upon departure
- 12 Trip report from Phu Quoc in Vietnam
- 13 India travel agency/tour operator recommendations-OAT? WorldSpree?
- 14 Tokyo and Thailand in July
- 15 Kathie's 2007 Adventures in Sri lanka
- 16 Bungalow advice at tea trails
- 17 Colombo
- 18 GSM Unlocked Phone in Bangkok - Nexus 6?
- 19 Cu Chi tunnels claustrophobia
- 20 Vietnam and Cambodia - wonderful trip
- 21 Questions on Japan Trip in May (15 nights)
- 22 I just got a ticket and I'm leaving in 12 hours!
- 23 6 Hour Layover in Ho Chi Minh
- 24 From DC to Delhi and beyond
- 25 Dream Trip Itinerary - Backing Asia to Europe