My fiance and I are getting married at the end of May next year, and are thinking of going to Thailand (Yao Noi) and Cambodia (Siem Reap) for our honeymoon.
We have heard amazing things about the island of Yao Noi, and are specifically looking at the Six Senses Resort: http://www.sixsenses.com/resorts/yao-noi/destination. We are pretty positive we will love both the island + resort but are a little concerned about what to expect with the weather in the first week of June. We are really hoping to be able to relax in the sun, take a boat out to the other islands, enjoy the beaches, in room infinity pool and any other activities we chose.
We would appreciate any insight on the weather in this area during early June. Is it likely that it will rain every day? If so - is it ALL day or just a few hours in the late afternoon? Also any other recommendations for good restaurants + things to do in the area are welcome!
Thanks for help!
Stacey + Brett
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Japan Cherry Blossom time 2018
- 2 Japan rough itinerary
- 3 Silk Road Tour - China
- 4 Vietnam visa debate
- 5 Transfers and hotel Hong Kong
- 6 Vietnam visa
- 7 Please help me to start planning a trip to Bhutan
- 8 Bye bye SE Asia
- 9 Thailand/Cambodia/Vietnam 3 weeks itinerary and visa help
- 10 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 11 Purchasing Kamagawa Odori tickets?
- 12 Japan - 2 itineraries (7days)
- 13 India Tour Companies
- 14 Train to Sapa from Hanoi
- 15 Laos planning.
- 16 Pocket Wi-Fi Speeds (187.5 Mbps v. 75 Mbps)?
- 17 Hotel Claska vs. Prince Sakura Tower
- 18 sri lanka two places, two hotels
- 19 Can buy a JR Pass in Japan
- 20 Last Minute Bali Honeymoon
- 21 One night in Osaka
- 22 14 days Japan itinerary. First timers.
- 23 Japan - costs
- 24 Japan for Foodies
- 25 Planning Honeymoon to Thailand
Yao Noi, Thialand in June 2014 (Weather + Itinerary Help!)