My fiance and I are getting married at the end of May next year, and are thinking of going to Thailand (Yao Noi) and Cambodia (Siem Reap) for our honeymoon.
We have heard amazing things about the island of Yao Noi, and are specifically looking at the Six Senses Resort: http://www.sixsenses.com/resorts/yao-noi/destination. We are pretty positive we will love both the island + resort but are a little concerned about what to expect with the weather in the first week of June. We are really hoping to be able to relax in the sun, take a boat out to the other islands, enjoy the beaches, in room infinity pool and any other activities we chose.
We would appreciate any insight on the weather in this area during early June. Is it likely that it will rain every day? If so - is it ALL day or just a few hours in the late afternoon? Also any other recommendations for good restaurants + things to do in the area are welcome!
Thanks for help!
Stacey + Brett
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Layover in Hong Kong
- 2 Elderly tourists attacked in Thailand
- 3 Trip to Thailand - advice
- 4 Another South East Asian sojourn.
- 5 5 weeks in Japan - Autumn 2011 Trip Report
- 6 Italy from an Asian base
- 7 2 weeks in Java
- 8 Bags are packed for Bangkok!
- 9 20 Days In Japan: We survived Sakura!
- 10 TRIP REPORT: Just returned from first visit to Japan!
- 11 Southeast Asia Itinerary Advice
- 12 Japan SIM / Phone Data Options
- 13 2 Weeks in Japan July 2016
- 14 Shinkansen (Bullet Train) Kyoto-Tokyo---Step by step process
- 15 Delhi, India Hotels/Guest Houses
- 16 Handeda to Narita airports, train or bus?
- 17 My new 10 year china visa
- 18 Hotel with easy access to Itami airport
- 19 Bitchu-Matsuyama Castle Visit
- 20 5 days in Tokyo, late June with pregnant wife
- 21 Impulse 8-day trip to China - questions
- 22 suggestions for 2nd time to Vietnam itinerary
- 23 Update on riding elephants
- 24 Our really quite big adventure, Act 2: a short intermission in Hong Kong
- 25 SOUTHEAST ASIA 6 WEEKS
Yao Noi, Thialand in June 2014 (Weather + Itinerary Help!)