My fiance and I are getting married at the end of May next year, and are thinking of going to Thailand (Yao Noi) and Cambodia (Siem Reap) for our honeymoon.
We have heard amazing things about the island of Yao Noi, and are specifically looking at the Six Senses Resort: http://www.sixsenses.com/resorts/yao-noi/destination. We are pretty positive we will love both the island + resort but are a little concerned about what to expect with the weather in the first week of June. We are really hoping to be able to relax in the sun, take a boat out to the other islands, enjoy the beaches, in room infinity pool and any other activities we chose.
We would appreciate any insight on the weather in this area during early June. Is it likely that it will rain every day? If so - is it ALL day or just a few hours in the late afternoon? Also any other recommendations for good restaurants + things to do in the area are welcome!
Thanks for help!
Stacey + Brett
Yao Noi, Thialand in June 2014 (Weather + Itinerary Help!)
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 RHKKMKs---Just to be copy cats
- 2 Will the new $100 bill be rejected or accepted in Burma?
- 3 day bus Yangon -Kalaw?
- 4 Places to buy Malaysian fine crafts
- 5 help with itinerary!
- 6 Seeing autumn leaves in "rural" Japan
- 7 Thailand Flights-Bangkok to Phuket
- 8 Airport pick up from Narita
- 9 Short trip to Bangkok via Dubai
- 10 Crossing Myanmar with own car (Thailand -> India) in Aug or Sep 2014
- 11 Japan & Korea - A little of this, a little of that
- 12 Advice re. day trip from Chiang Rai to Mae Sai & Golden Triangle
- 13 Belated 2012 Trip Report - Two Weeks in South Korea
- 14 From Singapore to NZ: A Remarkable Safari Through Time and Across Cultures
- 15 Fly into Osaka instead of Tokyo for Koyosan to Nikko trip?
- 16 TRIP REPORT: Bangkok, Angkor, PhiPhi (2 weeks in rainy season)
- 17 Day trip by car from Kyoto?
- 18 Myanmar evisa system now working well.
- 19 Christmas Time in India
- 20 Having doubts with China
- 21 3 1/2 weeks in Japan. Do I need dinner reservations anywhere?
- 22 Phu Quoc, Vietnam
- 23 21 days thailand and vietnam
- 24 Bali and Java - 24 September to 23 October 2014
- 25 What are the best near places to tour from Panchalingeswar in Odisha