My fiance and I are getting married at the end of May next year, and are thinking of going to Thailand (Yao Noi) and Cambodia (Siem Reap) for our honeymoon.
We have heard amazing things about the island of Yao Noi, and are specifically looking at the Six Senses Resort: http://www.sixsenses.com/resorts/yao-noi/destination. We are pretty positive we will love both the island + resort but are a little concerned about what to expect with the weather in the first week of June. We are really hoping to be able to relax in the sun, take a boat out to the other islands, enjoy the beaches, in room infinity pool and any other activities we chose.
We would appreciate any insight on the weather in this area during early June. Is it likely that it will rain every day? If so - is it ALL day or just a few hours in the late afternoon? Also any other recommendations for good restaurants + things to do in the area are welcome!
Thanks for help!
Stacey + Brett
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 vietnam transportation
- 2 Where to eat on a budget in Tokyo
- 3 Sweltering, steamy, sizzingly southern India--It was hot!
- 4 Need Help for the itinerary
- 5 Old post about handycraft area in Luang Prabang
- 6 Hotel in Hanoi
- 7 Five Days in Ha Giang - Unforgettable
- 8 4 wonderful solo weeks in South Korea
- 9 12 days in Japan
- 10 Qatar airlines to mumbai
- 11 Best place to get a SIM card or phone for Japan, India?
- 12 Tigerwalah Experience
- 13 Udon Thani, Thailand - Rustic Pathways high school summer program
- 14 Where best to stay in Penang
- 15 Itinerary Hong Kong and Japan - 12 full days
- 16 Bullet train - which JR stations in Tokyo to go to Kyoto
- 17 Beaches closest to Rajasthan
- 18 Myanmar- Popular Sights and even a few hospitals!
- 19 Places to see in Kuala Lumpur
- 20 honeymoon in Thailand-help
- 21 Travel from Tokyo to Kanazawa
- 22 Mumbai Airport Help. Is 2 hours enough time for domestic transfer?
- 23 Beijing tours -- worth it?
- 24 Sien Reap Guide/Accomodation
- 25 KOYA-SAN: Hotel, please
Yao Noi, Thialand in June 2014 (Weather + Itinerary Help!)