My fiance and I are getting married at the end of May next year, and are thinking of going to Thailand (Yao Noi) and Cambodia (Siem Reap) for our honeymoon.
We have heard amazing things about the island of Yao Noi, and are specifically looking at the Six Senses Resort: http://www.sixsenses.com/resorts/yao-noi/destination. We are pretty positive we will love both the island + resort but are a little concerned about what to expect with the weather in the first week of June. We are really hoping to be able to relax in the sun, take a boat out to the other islands, enjoy the beaches, in room infinity pool and any other activities we chose.
We would appreciate any insight on the weather in this area during early June. Is it likely that it will rain every day? If so - is it ALL day or just a few hours in the late afternoon? Also any other recommendations for good restaurants + things to do in the area are welcome!
Thanks for help!
Stacey + Brett
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Xi'an advice please
- 2 Visa for India
- 3 Mobile apps for Asian countries
- 4 How are your experiences with Nepal?
- 5 Mid Autumn Festival China - Stay or go?
- 6 Hakone accommodation options
- 7 Buying jewelry in India
- 8 Is it possible to do the Southeast Asian mainland on a bus?
- 9 Seoul and Japan in 3 weeks
- 10 Early planning for yet another "second trip" to Japan
- 11 Bangkok Jewelry shoping
- 12 Group (non-private) Tours of South Korea
- 13 NY Times article on Sulawesi and seeing the Torajan death rituals
- 14 Bus Hop-on, Hop off service in Hong Kong
- 15 Recommendation of a hotel in Hong Kong and Macau
- 16 March Trip - Where to Go?
- 17 Help with our time in Mandalay, please
- 18 Is there a train from Laem Chabong to Bangkok
- 19 Vietnam-Halong Bay overnight Cruises
- 20 Bangkok to Chiang Mai, train or fly?
- 21 Craig and Jeane Visit Japan - 2013 Trip Report
- 22 Cooking class in Rajasthan India.
- 23 Finally, Smeagol and Muffins Japanese adventure begins.....
- 24 Myanmar- Popular Sights and even a few hospitals!
- 25 Flower Arranging in Kyoto
Yao Noi, Thialand in June 2014 (Weather + Itinerary Help!)