My fiance and I are getting married at the end of May next year, and are thinking of going to Thailand (Yao Noi) and Cambodia (Siem Reap) for our honeymoon.
We have heard amazing things about the island of Yao Noi, and are specifically looking at the Six Senses Resort: http://www.sixsenses.com/resorts/yao-noi/destination. We are pretty positive we will love both the island + resort but are a little concerned about what to expect with the weather in the first week of June. We are really hoping to be able to relax in the sun, take a boat out to the other islands, enjoy the beaches, in room infinity pool and any other activities we chose.
We would appreciate any insight on the weather in this area during early June. Is it likely that it will rain every day? If so - is it ALL day or just a few hours in the late afternoon? Also any other recommendations for good restaurants + things to do in the area are welcome!
Thanks for help!
Stacey + Brett
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 traveling Japan for 2 months--cities to base in?
- 2 Back to Bangkok this month!
- 3 Agoda for Myanmar hotels
- 4 BKK Street Food Disappearing per BBC
- 5 Questions on Details for 23 Days in Japan
- 6 Traveling on low budget ,Japan
- 7 A Food Obsessive's First Time Hong Kong
- 8 Ferrari Hire Bangkok
- 9 Spontaneous trip to Japan
- 10 Hanoi Hotel
- 11 Kyoto to Tokyo on December 31?
- 12 Need help choosing a tour company.
- 13 AirAsia from DMK (vs. other airlines from BKK) to Siem Reap
- 14 Family Japan Trip August 2016
- 15 Best area to stay in Tokyo
- 16 MT. Fuji as a day trip from Tokyo
- 17 Ayutthaya & Bangkok - Travel Report
- 18 My plans 5 days japan 1 korea
- 19 Earthquake in Myanmar
- 20 Have you stayed at Dormy Inn Expres s Asakusa ?
- 21 Hakone and Mt Fuji
- 22 A great trip in India
- 23 Burma in Jan, weather questions.
- 24 Onsen ryokan for single near Tokyo
- 25 Rangoon and Lake Inle, how many days?
Yao Noi, Thialand in June 2014 (Weather + Itinerary Help!)