My fiance and I are getting married at the end of May next year, and are thinking of going to Thailand (Yao Noi) and Cambodia (Siem Reap) for our honeymoon.
We have heard amazing things about the island of Yao Noi, and are specifically looking at the Six Senses Resort: http://www.sixsenses.com/resorts/yao-noi/destination. We are pretty positive we will love both the island + resort but are a little concerned about what to expect with the weather in the first week of June. We are really hoping to be able to relax in the sun, take a boat out to the other islands, enjoy the beaches, in room infinity pool and any other activities we chose.
We would appreciate any insight on the weather in this area during early June. Is it likely that it will rain every day? If so - is it ALL day or just a few hours in the late afternoon? Also any other recommendations for good restaurants + things to do in the area are welcome!
Thanks for help!
Stacey + Brett
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Driver recommendation in Bali
- 2 Places to see in Kuala Lumpur
- 3 First trip to Japan
- 4 Some Final Thoughts on a Trip to SE Asia
- 5 Singapore or Bali
- 6 more problems for Tiger Temple - Abbot mauled
- 7 Need a place to stay in Chang Mai
- 8 Hotel in Tokyo
- 9 Borobudur and Yogyakarta - How long?
- 10 Kuala Lumpur & Penang
- 11 traveling from nara to miajima and himeji - help
- 12 Business class on JAL
- 13 NRT 21 hrs layover, need help with train schedule
- 14 Mumbai and tiger trek
- 15 First Time in Thailand Trip Report - Bangkok & Surin Beach, Phuket
- 16 Trekking in Tsum Valley Nepal with Great Vision Treks&Expedition
- 17 Need some planning information for Sri lanka trip
- 18 Sri Lanka itinerary questions and beach resort whale watching
- 19 Kunming, Yunnan, China
- 20 What beach to choose?!?!
- 21 Good Honeymoon Location in August 2015 on a budget
- 22 Private guides & drivers in China
- 23 Dogster: The Great Stumble Forward - India
- 24 My Daughter's 13th Birthday Trip to Tokyo!
- 25 Is the Cable Car to Ngong Ping Village in Hong Kong worth it?
Yao Noi, Thialand in June 2014 (Weather + Itinerary Help!)