My fiance and I are getting married at the end of May next year, and are thinking of going to Thailand (Yao Noi) and Cambodia (Siem Reap) for our honeymoon.
We have heard amazing things about the island of Yao Noi, and are specifically looking at the Six Senses Resort: http://www.sixsenses.com/resorts/yao-noi/destination. We are pretty positive we will love both the island + resort but are a little concerned about what to expect with the weather in the first week of June. We are really hoping to be able to relax in the sun, take a boat out to the other islands, enjoy the beaches, in room infinity pool and any other activities we chose.
We would appreciate any insight on the weather in this area during early June. Is it likely that it will rain every day? If so - is it ALL day or just a few hours in the late afternoon? Also any other recommendations for good restaurants + things to do in the area are welcome!
Thanks for help!
Stacey + Brett
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 BUY Biometric Passports, driver's licenses
- 2 I always recommend it to my friends
- 3 Is this crazy?
- 4 Rockin Booty Diet pills can cause serious
- 5 japan itenirary help
- 6 http://advancedtrimsite.com/shred-maxx-reviews/
- 7 The Must-try Vietnamese Foods
- 8 8 Days in Central/South Vietnam
- 9 New Hua Hin Marriott Resort & Spa
- 10 A 6-week waking dream in North and South India.
- 11 JFK to BKK sale on Qatar
- 12 Fodor's Boston GTG
- 13 Feedback--First Time in Japan, 3 weeks
- 14 Bali airport transportation
- 15 Japan 1 day Trek in Winter
- 16 David's First Draft Itinerary for Sakura 2017
- 17 Vietnam - Quy Nhon
- 18 6 days itinerary advise - which company to book ?
- 19 1 day in Bangkok Itinerary for Honeymoon
- 20 1 Month SE Asia itinerary.
- 21 China visa 60 day limit--leave for weekend?
- 22 Corbett Wildlife Park
- 23 6 weeks in Cambodia and Laos with an unplanned itinerary
- 24 Passport for Indonesia
- 25 Planning for 1 week in Vietnam
Yao Noi, Thialand in June 2014 (Weather + Itinerary Help!)