My fiance and I are getting married at the end of May next year, and are thinking of going to Thailand (Yao Noi) and Cambodia (Siem Reap) for our honeymoon.
We have heard amazing things about the island of Yao Noi, and are specifically looking at the Six Senses Resort: http://www.sixsenses.com/resorts/yao-noi/destination. We are pretty positive we will love both the island + resort but are a little concerned about what to expect with the weather in the first week of June. We are really hoping to be able to relax in the sun, take a boat out to the other islands, enjoy the beaches, in room infinity pool and any other activities we chose.
We would appreciate any insight on the weather in this area during early June. Is it likely that it will rain every day? If so - is it ALL day or just a few hours in the late afternoon? Also any other recommendations for good restaurants + things to do in the area are welcome!
Thanks for help!
Stacey + Brett
Yao Noi, Thialand in June 2014 (Weather + Itinerary Help!)
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Private speed boat/longtail boat from Phuket to the islands?
- 2 Manaslu trekking
- 3 Nepal hiking and trekking
- 4 Everest base camp trekking
- 5 Madly Dashing to Bali - Hotel Report
- 6 Bali Question
- 7 Great place for a honeymoon destination?
- 8 Thailand during the rainy season, have you been?
- 9 Vietnam - Questions
- 10 Vietnam Itinerary - should I drop anything as too much
- 11 Golden eagle festival Mongolia?
- 12 Cost differences between spring and autumn visits to Japan?
- 13 India: A dream trip meets reality for me
- 14 Bangkok Jewelry shoping
- 15 60+ travelers to Vietnam, package tour or day tours?
- 16 There and back again: a conflicted (and reimagined) India Trip Report
- 17 Tokyo to Takayama or Kanazawa
- 18 Planning Japan Trip #2
- 19 A redhead in Vietnam and Cambodia
- 20 Osaka shopping
- 21 View from the plane arriving in Singapore then Bali from U.S.
- 22 Takayama ideas in April?
- 23 tips and ideas for 10 days in Sri Lanka, train travel, beach options
- 24 Bali Honeymoon. Got 3/4 places decided on, struggling on the last...HELP!
- 25 SW China or Myanmar for 2 weeks+ in NOV???