My fiance and I are getting married at the end of May next year, and are thinking of going to Thailand (Yao Noi) and Cambodia (Siem Reap) for our honeymoon.
We have heard amazing things about the island of Yao Noi, and are specifically looking at the Six Senses Resort: http://www.sixsenses.com/resorts/yao-noi/destination. We are pretty positive we will love both the island + resort but are a little concerned about what to expect with the weather in the first week of June. We are really hoping to be able to relax in the sun, take a boat out to the other islands, enjoy the beaches, in room infinity pool and any other activities we chose.
We would appreciate any insight on the weather in this area during early June. Is it likely that it will rain every day? If so - is it ALL day or just a few hours in the late afternoon? Also any other recommendations for good restaurants + things to do in the area are welcome!
Thanks for help!
Stacey + Brett
Yao Noi, Thialand in June 2014 (Weather + Itinerary Help!)
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Two questions about Thailand
- 2 50+ travelling solo in Vietnam - where to stay in Hanoi
- 3 Six hours in Seoul, Korea
- 4 JR PASS AND ITINERARY
- 5 china
- 6 Sri Lanka trip Sept 2014
- 7 Please critique my Thailand itinerary
- 8 Souvenirs/shopping in Thailand
- 9 Suggestions for bike tour operators that offer smaller tours (4-5 days)
- 10 Mid Dec trip - Trying to plan alone **Feedback please****
- 11 Sapphire princess cruise from Singapore
- 12 THAILAND** Redone based on feedback dropped agent trying to do it myself
- 13 New airport in Mumbai
- 14 Advice me to select saving plans in terms of free roaming
- 15 South East Asia
- 16 Driving in Laos
- 17 One week in Tokyo
- 18 Agent to book domestic Nepal flights
- 19 Ideal itereneray for Nepal
- 20 Where to next after watching Nanjing 2014 YOG
- 21 Overnight layover/transit in PEK or Shanghai WITHOUT a visa?
- 22 Myanmar Trip Report: Is It "Too Late" To Go?
- 23 5 days booked in Ubud - would you spend one at the Writer's festival?
- 24 Thailand,Cambodia,Vietnam Itinerary ***Open to any suggestions
- 25 Thailand and where else in December? Sweden, Australia, Asian cruise?