My fiance and I are getting married at the end of May next year, and are thinking of going to Thailand (Yao Noi) and Cambodia (Siem Reap) for our honeymoon.
We have heard amazing things about the island of Yao Noi, and are specifically looking at the Six Senses Resort: http://www.sixsenses.com/resorts/yao-noi/destination. We are pretty positive we will love both the island + resort but are a little concerned about what to expect with the weather in the first week of June. We are really hoping to be able to relax in the sun, take a boat out to the other islands, enjoy the beaches, in room infinity pool and any other activities we chose.
We would appreciate any insight on the weather in this area during early June. Is it likely that it will rain every day? If so - is it ALL day or just a few hours in the late afternoon? Also any other recommendations for good restaurants + things to do in the area are welcome!
Thanks for help!
Stacey + Brett
Yao Noi, Thialand in June 2014 (Weather + Itinerary Help!)
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 KTM via nonstop United Business toChengdu vs Asiana Chengdu via Seoul
- 2 Kathie's Machu Picchu trip report is now available
- 3 Ubud - Home Rental Locations?
- 4 Help! Which to choose?
- 5 visiting Sapa and local markets
- 6 North Vietnam Again!
- 7 Castle & King
- 8 Crossing Myanmar with own car (Thailand -> India) in Aug or Sep 2014
- 9 Unforgettable visit to Leh-Ladakh, India
- 10 India: Visa on arrival for USA psprt
- 11 One week in Thailand
- 12 In Chiang Mai Thailand
- 13 Indonesia for 10 days with kids
- 14 6-7 months in SE Asia (majority in Thailand) - visa, weather, meet-up ?s
- 15 India and Nepal 2014
- 16 Independent female traveller
- 17 Tour company practices
- 18 Saigon - Hotel Majestic Xmas Ornament - free
- 19 Thailand Honeymoon - HELP NEEDED!
- 20 The City, the River, the Jungle: Our Holiday in Kuching - Borneo
- 21 Hotel or Air First for Japan?
- 22 Festival tour in Tibet in this season 2015
- 23 Safe for solo female travel in Malaysia?
- 24 Passport Safety
- 25 Need suggestions for solo trip (2-3 weeks, next May)