My fiance and I are getting married at the end of May next year, and are thinking of going to Thailand (Yao Noi) and Cambodia (Siem Reap) for our honeymoon.
We have heard amazing things about the island of Yao Noi, and are specifically looking at the Six Senses Resort: http://www.sixsenses.com/resorts/yao-noi/destination. We are pretty positive we will love both the island + resort but are a little concerned about what to expect with the weather in the first week of June. We are really hoping to be able to relax in the sun, take a boat out to the other islands, enjoy the beaches, in room infinity pool and any other activities we chose.
We would appreciate any insight on the weather in this area during early June. Is it likely that it will rain every day? If so - is it ALL day or just a few hours in the late afternoon? Also any other recommendations for good restaurants + things to do in the area are welcome!
Thanks for help!
Stacey + Brett
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Bangkok, here I come! Yes, again!!
- 2 Vietnam - September 2015
- 3 Vietnam Visa on Arrival - Help
- 4 Everest Base Camp Trekking
- 5 Japan Itinerary Help
- 6 Your "must try" Japanese food experiences.
- 7 Rain, hail (softened by sakura) couldn't stop us from loving Japan!
- 8 Is the Cable Car to Ngong Ping Village in Hong Kong worth it?
- 9 Where to stay in Koyasan?
- 10 which street food tour in Hanoi?
- 11 Hotel in Tokyo
- 12 Trip out from Bangkok to Laos, Cambodia or ?
- 13 Nepal - Earthquake (25 April 2015)
- 14 Do you travel with an air mask (N95) when you go to China?
- 15 Trip report: Thailand and Laos - Bangkok, Chiang Mai, and Luang Prabang
- 16 Khao Lak
- 17 Hakone Ryokan - Gora Kansuiro
- 18 Khmer people please help me with translation
- 19 trekking in SE Asia
- 20 TR 'From DC to Delhi and beyond' dated 25 February 2015
- 21 INDIA: "A Pleasant Surprise"
- 22 Applying Indian Visa - 1 photo or 2 ?
- 23 Which Cities in India if Only Have 8 days on Land?
- 24 Vietnam Itinerary- Help!
- 25 Re: Small and wonderful Singapore
Yao Noi, Thialand in June 2014 (Weather + Itinerary Help!)