My fiance and I are getting married at the end of May next year, and are thinking of going to Thailand (Yao Noi) and Cambodia (Siem Reap) for our honeymoon.
We have heard amazing things about the island of Yao Noi, and are specifically looking at the Six Senses Resort: http://www.sixsenses.com/resorts/yao-noi/destination. We are pretty positive we will love both the island + resort but are a little concerned about what to expect with the weather in the first week of June. We are really hoping to be able to relax in the sun, take a boat out to the other islands, enjoy the beaches, in room infinity pool and any other activities we chose.
We would appreciate any insight on the weather in this area during early June. Is it likely that it will rain every day? If so - is it ALL day or just a few hours in the late afternoon? Also any other recommendations for good restaurants + things to do in the area are welcome!
Thanks for help!
Stacey + Brett
Yao Noi, Thialand in June 2014 (Weather + Itinerary Help!)
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 15 Days in Japan, Itinerary Help Please
- 2 N. India itinerary feedback
- 3 Popular Thai hi-so restaurants... Any suggestions?
- 4 Chiang Mai OR Luang Prabang
- 5 Vacay to Thailand end of December-January 2014
- 6 Myanmar - Organizing Trip for 2015
- 7 Jakarta or Kuala Lumpor
- 8 Knockoff Designer bags in Vietnam?
- 9 Destination Bangkok, again
- 10 Bangkok - State Railways of Thailand - All the Excursions
- 11 anyone been to minsk aircraft carrier, Shenzhen while staying in Kowloon
- 12 £0 day visa exempt - 30 day extension
- 13 4 wonderful solo weeks in South Korea
- 14 Travel during China national week?
- 15 Weekend Market and Or Tor Kor-Bangkok
- 16 Bali or Fiji
- 17 flight details from Chicago area to BKK
- 18 Honeymoon in december 2014
- 19 Don't use World Expeditions
- 20 Food tours in HCMC/Saigon?
- 21 Trip report/blog - 10 days in Tokyo and Kyoto
- 22 Affordable accommodation in Yangon near Sule Pagoda
- 23 Bangkok - Side trip to Ayutthaya
- 24 3 days in Teheran
- 25 Trip Report and Diary - Tokyo in 7 Days