My parents and I are looking for a beautiful place to go in China for a week. I looked at Yangshuo and it looks baeautiful. Would you reccomend this place or somewhere different which is prettier. We also want to see the great wall, so if there are any beautiful places around beijing can you let me know? Thanks!! We want to see, waterfalls, rivers, valleys, bridges. No big cities!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Can you HELP with figuring out United Miles and how to get them SF-Bangkok?
- 2 Bangkok: Shangri-La, Penninsula, Mandarin Oriental
- 3 Help: 24 hours to change decision for award flight BKK-SFO
- 4 How much would it cost to have dental implants done in India?
- 5 vietnam and laos
- 6 The best way (or place) to see Mt. Fuji while staying in Tokyo
- 7 First Time Solo Trip To Thailand Itinerary
- 8 A Thailand holiday vacation 9 years in a row!
- 9 Elephants in Northern Thailand
- 10 JR West rail pass changes and new Nozomi pass
- 11 5 nights in Japan.
- 12 Great place for a honeymoon destination?
- 13 Is Boutique Sri Lanka out of business?
- 14 Best country to visit 1st time in Southeast Asia
- 15 A week in Hong Kong with a 6 yr old-where to stay?
- 16 Seoul - Cuckoo rice cooker
- 17 Train vs Bus vs Taxi from Narita to Tokyo/Takkyubin service to Narita
- 18 BKK Airport Meeting Spot
- 19 What did you think of Mumbai?
- 20 Visa
- 21 Affordable Japan
- 22 Japan tips: where to stay in Tokyo, where to snowboard and day trips
- 23 Castle & King
- 24 Air Asia All You Can Fly
- 25 narrow down destinations, Japan 2 weeks in April