My parents and I are looking for a beautiful place to go in China for a week. I looked at Yangshuo and it looks baeautiful. Would you reccomend this place or somewhere different which is prettier. We also want to see the great wall, so if there are any beautiful places around beijing can you let me know? Thanks!! We want to see, waterfalls, rivers, valleys, bridges. No big cities!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 15 Days in Japan, Itinerary Help Please
- 2 N. India itinerary feedback
- 3 Popular Thai hi-so restaurants... Any suggestions?
- 4 Chiang Mai OR Luang Prabang
- 5 Vacay to Thailand end of December-January 2014
- 6 Myanmar - Organizing Trip for 2015
- 7 Jakarta or Kuala Lumpor
- 8 Knockoff Designer bags in Vietnam?
- 9 Destination Bangkok, again
- 10 Bangkok - State Railways of Thailand - All the Excursions
- 11 anyone been to minsk aircraft carrier, Shenzhen while staying in Kowloon
- 12 £0 day visa exempt - 30 day extension
- 13 4 wonderful solo weeks in South Korea
- 14 Travel during China national week?
- 15 Weekend Market and Or Tor Kor-Bangkok
- 16 Bali or Fiji
- 17 flight details from Chicago area to BKK
- 18 Honeymoon in december 2014
- 19 Don't use World Expeditions
- 20 Food tours in HCMC/Saigon?
- 21 Trip report/blog - 10 days in Tokyo and Kyoto
- 22 Affordable accommodation in Yangon near Sule Pagoda
- 23 Bangkok - Side trip to Ayutthaya
- 24 3 days in Teheran
- 25 Trip Report and Diary - Tokyo in 7 Days