I am planning an upcoming trip to China. I will arrive June 2nd and depart June 11th, so I have 8 full days in between. I am visiting a friend who is in Beijing, so we will definitely spend some time in that area checking out the major sites and the great wall. We are deciding between also visiting Xi'an or the Yellow Mountains. The yellow mountains are supposed to be very beautiful, but seeing the Terracotta army at Xi'an would also be good. Any suggestions on which is the better second destination? Is it possible to do all three if we use overnight trains?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Setouchi triennale
- 2 Tiger Temple - Horrific find.
- 3 Driving in Japan
- 4 Crazy Trip To Ooty With My Buddies
- 5 Wagha Border Ceremony
- 6 Japan: T-Mobile?
- 7 Help! Shanghai intern housing
- 8 A 6-week waking dream in North and South India.
- 9 Where to go SOLO in (SE. Asia?) june/july (3-4 weeks)? Help me decide
- 10 Laos in the end of June
- 11 Japanese Alps
- 12 Taiwan / Taipei Advice Sought
- 13 A Food Obsessive's First Time Hong Kong
- 14 Hong Kong Trip planning
- 15 Malaria in Yangshuo/Guilin/Yunnan Province?
- 16 options on 2 potential itineraries
- 17 Tiger Temple
- 18 Fodor's Boston GTG
- 19 Where to start my Japan trip?
- 20 Hong Kong or Toyko
- 21 Hilton Toyko to Kabukicho ---evening walk??
- 22 5 day rain-free trip in India
- 23 5 days in Tokyo, late June with pregnant wife
- 24 First time trip to Japan questions
- 25 Japan & WiFi