I am planning an upcoming trip to China. I will arrive June 2nd and depart June 11th, so I have 8 full days in between. I am visiting a friend who is in Beijing, so we will definitely spend some time in that area checking out the major sites and the great wall. We are deciding between also visiting Xi'an or the Yellow Mountains. The yellow mountains are supposed to be very beautiful, but seeing the Terracotta army at Xi'an would also be good. Any suggestions on which is the better second destination? Is it possible to do all three if we use overnight trains?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 http://utrimcleanseblog.com/exoslim/
- 2 Questions on Details for 23 Days in Japan
- 3 http://healthnbeautyfacts.com/megadrox-review/
- 4 BKK Street Food Disappearing per BBC
- 5 Ayutthaya & Bangkok - Travel Report
- 6 Agoda for Myanmar hotels
- 7 My plans 5 days japan 1 korea
- 8 Kyoto to Tokyo on December 31?
- 9 AirAsia from DMK (vs. other airlines from BKK) to Siem Reap
- 10 Earthquake in Myanmar
- 11 Have you stayed at Dormy Inn Expres s Asakusa ?
- 12 Hakone and Mt Fuji
- 13 Ferrari Hire Bangkok
- 14 A great trip in India
- 15 Back to Bangkok this month!
- 16 Burma in Jan, weather questions.
- 17 Onsen ryokan for single near Tokyo
- 18 Rangoon and Lake Inle, how many days?
- 19 Bhutan with Aman hotels, worth it?
- 20 Nai Thon beach Thailand
- 21 A new opportunity to interact with elephants in Thailand
- 22 Sulawesi
- 23 Koh Lanra + Bangkok or Siem Reap?
- 24 Direct flight from JFK/Newark to Tokyo
- 25 Day Trip in Bohol - Travel Report