I am planning an upcoming trip to China. I will arrive June 2nd and depart June 11th, so I have 8 full days in between. I am visiting a friend who is in Beijing, so we will definitely spend some time in that area checking out the major sites and the great wall. We are deciding between also visiting Xi'an or the Yellow Mountains. The yellow mountains are supposed to be very beautiful, but seeing the Terracotta army at Xi'an would also be good. Any suggestions on which is the better second destination? Is it possible to do all three if we use overnight trains?
Xi'an or Yellow Mountains?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 China with Collette Tours
- 2 Exploring Thailand
- 3 Air Asia package from Koh Lipe to Bangkok
- 4 Confused about where to stay in Tokyo
- 5 Please critique my Thailand itinerary
- 6 Tucan Travel Wonders of India and Nepal Review - Travelers, Beware!
- 7 Traveling solo to Thailand and looking for recommended tour company
- 8 Chiang Mai, flight: best travel logistics to which Island?
- 9 9 nights in Hong Kong in November - how to split up?
- 10 JR PASS AND ITINERARY
- 11 Buying cycling clothes in Bangkok
- 12 Ho Chi Minh Mekong delta, pnom penh
- 13 Back from Kyoto, Koyasan, Hiroshima, Miyajima, Kyushu. Questions welcome!
- 14 K.L. Ideas on Hotel so on.
- 15 Cooking in Chiang Mai & Driving Around Northern Thailand
- 16 Sri Lanka vacation with 4 year old.... 10 Day Itenerary Review Help...
- 17 How would you organize this itinerary?
- 18 Experience using River Mekong or SST travel agencies?
- 19 Japan in December
- 20 Places to visit in India in October
- 21 TRIP REPORT: Seoul, South Korea (9 days)
- 22 Bhutan, Nepal or both (in about 3 weeks?)
- 23 Feedback on our C&K India itinerary
- 24 One Week in Beijing, what would you do?
- 25 My trip report from the Philippines