I am planning an upcoming trip to China. I will arrive June 2nd and depart June 11th, so I have 8 full days in between. I am visiting a friend who is in Beijing, so we will definitely spend some time in that area checking out the major sites and the great wall. We are deciding between also visiting Xi'an or the Yellow Mountains. The yellow mountains are supposed to be very beautiful, but seeing the Terracotta army at Xi'an would also be good. Any suggestions on which is the better second destination? Is it possible to do all three if we use overnight trains?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 10주│낙태수술 병원│【 story9939 @gmail.com 】[비용/수술]메일 문의주세요
- 2 3.5 Weeks in Japan (First-time) Itinerary Help
- 3 Bali in Feb. for nature & unique cultural perspectives
- 4 On the road again - to Incredible India.
- 5 Bangkok Taxis
- 6 Difference in staying at Dambulla or Habarana
- 7 Seeking Help With My Sri Lanka And South India Itinerary: Rough Draft #1
- 8 Turkey’s targeted teachers find refuge in Vietnam
- 9 Krabi--Ko Tao--Ko Samui
- 10 3 weeks - first time SEA
- 11 Where to buy reading glasses and get a massage in Bangkok?
- 12 Heads up for US people trying to pay for Myanmar by cc from the US
- 13 A month in central Asia
- 14 Central Asia Four Week Itinerary
- 15 Something about... Malaysia
- 16 Day trip from Kuala Lumpur
- 17 Two Round Trip Tickets?
- 18 Osaka, aquarium?
- 19 Trip Report: First time in Thailand and Cambodia
- 20 favorite activities in krabi area
- 21 itinerary help for cambodia and laos
- 22 Cambodia arrival visa
- 23 Itinerary feedback please
- 24 relaxing 5-6 day vacation in sri lanka
- 25 24 day trip plan: early stages