I am planning an upcoming trip to China. I will arrive June 2nd and depart June 11th, so I have 8 full days in between. I am visiting a friend who is in Beijing, so we will definitely spend some time in that area checking out the major sites and the great wall. We are deciding between also visiting Xi'an or the Yellow Mountains. The yellow mountains are supposed to be very beautiful, but seeing the Terracotta army at Xi'an would also be good. Any suggestions on which is the better second destination? Is it possible to do all three if we use overnight trains?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Vaccinations
- 2 Chengdu and Beijing
- 3 Help finding a ryokan / onsen!
- 4 Prehistoric sites in Java and Bali
- 5 Southeast Asia Itinerary Advice
- 6 Southern India here we come
- 7 Itinerary set for Japan trip #2: working on some details
- 8 One month on Bali/Lombok
- 9 2 months in Indonesia
- 10 Bridge players Beware!!
- 11 a year in burma
- 12 First time to SEA
- 13 First Trip to Japan in April 2016
- 14 Osaka Kyoto Nara Itinerary
- 15 Vietnam vs. Beijing
- 16 Interestig article about Luang Prabang & UNESCO heritage appellation
- 17 Seoul Searching Questions
- 18 Hidden puchasing gems in Bali?
- 19 Travelling in China during the summer period
- 20 last minute lodging in kyoto
- 21 Kampot/Kep- 3 days
- 22 Sinorama Tour-Oct. 1, 2016
- 23 I miss Mongolia
- 24 HK - affordable "outer" areas for accommodation
- 25 Visa on Arrival