I am planning an upcoming trip to China. I will arrive June 2nd and depart June 11th, so I have 8 full days in between. I am visiting a friend who is in Beijing, so we will definitely spend some time in that area checking out the major sites and the great wall. We are deciding between also visiting Xi'an or the Yellow Mountains. The yellow mountains are supposed to be very beautiful, but seeing the Terracotta army at Xi'an would also be good. Any suggestions on which is the better second destination? Is it possible to do all three if we use overnight trains?
Xi'an or Yellow Mountains?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 My SEA trip : 2 months
- 2 Travelling with 3 yr old; please comment on 10 day itinerary
- 3 Ryoken recommendation pls either in Tokyo;Hiroshima;Kyoto?
- 4 A little help with my Burma plan..
- 5 Trying To Decide Between These 2 Hotels In Singapore
- 6 Travel & leisure reports Burma as one of most dangerous countries to visit
- 7 rkkwan's Nepal trip Sept 2014 - Kathmandu, Pokhara, Poon Hill Trek
- 8 Staying 3 nights in Jaisalmer, what attractions we should see
- 9 Krabi island tours
- 10 beaches in Thailand
- 11 RHKKMKs---Just to be copy cats
- 12 Anatara Riverside Bangkok
- 13 3 1/2 weeks in Japan. Do I need dinner reservations anywhere?
- 14 Planning First Family Trip to Japan - Advice Needed!
- 15 Kyushu rail pass
- 16 6 full days in Yagoon
- 17 Juphal and dunai help needed
- 18 Feedback on Thailand/SE Asia initial itinerary w/ kids
- 19 Hong Kong Island Hotels - Far From Central
- 20 2 Weeks Thailand Honeymoon
- 21 Plans for Nepal/Bhutan continued: how does this sound??
- 22 A question concerning Sri Lanka's rainfall in Jan.
- 23 Tucan Travel Wonders of India and Nepal Review - Travelers, Beware!
- 24 Currency in South Korea
- 25 Tipping in Japan