I am planning an upcoming trip to China. I will arrive June 2nd and depart June 11th, so I have 8 full days in between. I am visiting a friend who is in Beijing, so we will definitely spend some time in that area checking out the major sites and the great wall. We are deciding between also visiting Xi'an or the Yellow Mountains. The yellow mountains are supposed to be very beautiful, but seeing the Terracotta army at Xi'an would also be good. Any suggestions on which is the better second destination? Is it possible to do all three if we use overnight trains?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 A 6-week waking dream in North and South India.
- 2 http://www.ifirmationantiagingcream.com/nitrobuild-plus-avis/
- 3 http://helix6garciniareview.com/raw-power-xl/
- 4 Finding Bangkok hotels? Choose Dusit hotel
- 5 http://www.tophealthresource.com/xtrcut/
- 6 http://nuvieskincareserum.com/xtrcut/
- 7 Hanoi - SaPa - Hue
- 8 Bucket List Trip: Bali, Angkor Wat,Japan
- 9 Some notes about South Korea
- 10 Travelling to SEA
- 11 Another first-timer. Does this work?
- 12 First time to Japan for 19 year old and Mom (me)
- 13 Itinerary 3-1/2 week trip to Hong Kong, Vietnam, Cambodia, Thailand
- 14 http://helix6garciniareview.com/raw-power-xl/
- 15 Made the Jump!
- 16 Yogyakarta - Prambanan and Borobudur Travel Report
- 17 Help plan my 11 days trip to Thailand
- 18 passport visa ques.
- 19 Need some help with my final itinerary
- 20 Are Alexander+Roberts China Tours Any Good?
- 21 Looking for Serviced apt.
- 22 In Seoul for one day
- 23 Bhutan with Aman hotels, worth it?
- 24 A great trip in India
- 25 Help with hotel in Saigon - An Lam Saigon River or Hotel des Arts??