I am planning an upcoming trip to China. I will arrive June 2nd and depart June 11th, so I have 8 full days in between. I am visiting a friend who is in Beijing, so we will definitely spend some time in that area checking out the major sites and the great wall. We are deciding between also visiting Xi'an or the Yellow Mountains. The yellow mountains are supposed to be very beautiful, but seeing the Terracotta army at Xi'an would also be good. Any suggestions on which is the better second destination? Is it possible to do all three if we use overnight trains?
Xi'an or Yellow Mountains?
- 1 Malaysia and Thailand 2013 travelogues
- 2 Draft itinerary - appreciate some input
- 3 Any recommendations for drivers in Beijing?
- 4 Feng Pao Fireworks Festival in Yanshui, Tainan?
- 5 SINGAPORE OR CAMBODIA??? (April Honeymoon)
- 6 Fresh Hearts and Egg Tarts: Our Silver Jubilee in Hong Kong & Macau
- 7 independent travel in India
- 8 Robinson store/Bangrak, Bangkok - has it reopened?
- 9 Ratings of kaiseki meals at ryokans in Japan?
- 10 Sketches from Japan - Autumn 2013
- 11 Magical India
- 12 geisha performance
- 13 Dread long flights USA to/from BKK
- 14 Tibet and Nepal in 2 weeks?
- 15 Trip report China
- 16 First time trip to Japan - Fall 2013
- 17 Bangkok & demonstrations (2013)
- 18 Traveling on Makha Bucha in Thailand
- 19 Xian Crystal Mooncake
- 20 Shopping for hotels for Feb.
- 21 Seoul, Korea Accommodation / Restaurants
- 22 Car Parking at Uno Port
- 23 Myanmar and Mt Popa
- 24 Plan On Finally Visiting Japan, Looking For Advice...!
- 25 Next trip: Sri Lanka & Maldives. Need help from the travel gods.