If you are looking for some information about Macau (Macao) and Zhuhai, check the following website: http://www.MacauZhuhai.com
www.MacauZhuhai.com is a guide for Expats, visitors and Chinese people who enjoy using English to communicate with others. In this site you will find advice from local and foreign residents, info about Macau and Zhuhai ( news, tourism, hotels, nightlife, shopping, daily life etc…). You can check our yellow pages or our links to find what you are looking for…
www.MacauZhuhai.com is an interactive site for Expats with Forums for you to discuss and ask questions about Macau, Zhuhai or China in English, Portuguese, French and German !!
In addition, www.MacauZhuhai.com also have a Classifieds section where you can post messages for free. So, if you are looking for a job or if you company has a vacancy, if there is something you want to buy or sell, if you are looking for friends, go to http://www.macauzhuhai.com and post your message today !
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Myanmar - A Visit to a Country in Transition
- 2 Please share the things you liked in Hanoi and Hoi An
- 3 Transport logistics: Kyoto, Hiroshima/Miyajima, Kyushu
- 4 One-day tours in Kathmandu and Lhasa
- 5 Alternatives to/within Krabi in April - due to weather and pregnancy
- 6 Ever heard of an Okinawa to Haneda Airpack Fare?
- 7 Excellent Customer Service with Bangkok Food Tours
- 8 Your opinion of our Japan & China itinerary
- 9 Short trip to Bangkok via Dubai
- 10 Nepal
- 11 Problems booking a hotel in Tokyo
- 12 Kyushu & Honshu Fall 2011
- 13 Would appreciate your comments on my Vietnam itinerary
- 14 Itinerary set: Now some logistical questions on first time trip to Japan
- 15 looking for a great hotel in K.L./ Lost camera!!!!!!!
- 16 4-5 days in SE Asia
- 17 Where did you exchange dollars for Rupees??
- 18 Halong Bay Tour - Is there another day tour you recommend instead?
- 19 1st time Japan - solo female
- 20 David's Trip Report--Japan- November 2013
- 21 From Singapore to NZ: A Remarkable Safari Through Time and Across Cultures
- 22 3 weeks in Japan- Finalized... I think
- 23 Travelling to Thailand from U.S. this June/July
- 24 Odyssey unlimited
- 25 Myanmar Trip Report: Is It "Too Late" To Go?