If you are looking for some information about Macau (Macao) and Zhuhai, check the following website: http://www.MacauZhuhai.com
www.MacauZhuhai.com is a guide for Expats, visitors and Chinese people who enjoy using English to communicate with others. In this site you will find advice from local and foreign residents, info about Macau and Zhuhai ( news, tourism, hotels, nightlife, shopping, daily life etc…). You can check our yellow pages or our links to find what you are looking for…
www.MacauZhuhai.com is an interactive site for Expats with Forums for you to discuss and ask questions about Macau, Zhuhai or China in English, Portuguese, French and German !!
In addition, www.MacauZhuhai.com also have a Classifieds section where you can post messages for free. So, if you are looking for a job or if you company has a vacancy, if there is something you want to buy or sell, if you are looking for friends, go to http://www.macauzhuhai.com and post your message today !
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Best country to visit 1st time in Southeast Asia
- 2 My SEA trip - photos update
- 3 1 week in Southeast Asia
- 4 Bangkok: Shangri-La, Penninsula, Mandarin Oriental
- 5 Drink Rec for Sri Lankan Food
- 6 First trip to Vietnam! Help me with my itinerary please!
- 7 From Ryokan to Buddhist Monastery: Two Weeks in Japan
- 8 You're Not Going to Japan AGAIN?
- 9 Jewelry shopping in Bangkok
- 10 Great place for a honeymoon destination?
- 11 Travel Report to Siem Reap + Angkor + Northwest Cambodia
- 12 New Hanoi Hotel opening
- 13 Japan Itinerary Help Please! 4.5-4.17
- 14 Advice needed for April itinerary and rail pass
- 15 visiting Edu castle on 1/2/15
- 16 Are teens dressed in costumes in Harajuku on days other than Sunday?
- 17 Travel Report for Laos - Asia’s Most Relaxed Destination
- 18 Thai Vacation: Valuable Last Minute Details - Chapter 1
- 19 One Week in Asia, First Time Trip to Asia
- 20 Ao Nang-Phi Phi and Phi Phi-Phuket
- 21 RTP Spokesman: Tourists DO NOT Need To Carry Passports
- 22 vietnam and laos
- 23 Japan tips: where to stay in Tokyo, where to snowboard and day trips
- 24 Japan--Visiting Saihoji (Moss Temple)
- 25 best time to visit Sri Lanka to avoid rain?