If you are looking for some information about Macau (Macao) and Zhuhai, check the following website: http://www.MacauZhuhai.com
www.MacauZhuhai.com is a guide for Expats, visitors and Chinese people who enjoy using English to communicate with others. In this site you will find advice from local and foreign residents, info about Macau and Zhuhai ( news, tourism, hotels, nightlife, shopping, daily life etc…). You can check our yellow pages or our links to find what you are looking for…
www.MacauZhuhai.com is an interactive site for Expats with Forums for you to discuss and ask questions about Macau, Zhuhai or China in English, Portuguese, French and German !!
In addition, www.MacauZhuhai.com also have a Classifieds section where you can post messages for free. So, if you are looking for a job or if you company has a vacancy, if there is something you want to buy or sell, if you are looking for friends, go to http://www.macauzhuhai.com and post your message today !
- 1 introduce myself
- 2 Dread long flights USA to/from BKK
- 3 independent travel in India
- 4 Malaysia and Thailand 2013 travelogues
- 5 Interesting WSJ Article re: Japanese Aversions to Perfumes
- 6 Bangkok & demonstrations (2013)
- 7 Draft itinerary - appreciate some input
- 8 Any recommendations for drivers in Beijing?
- 9 Feng Pao Fireworks Festival in Yanshui, Tainan?
- 10 SINGAPORE OR CAMBODIA??? (April Honeymoon)
- 11 Fresh Hearts and Egg Tarts: Our Silver Jubilee in Hong Kong & Macau
- 12 Robinson store/Bangrak, Bangkok - has it reopened?
- 13 Ratings of kaiseki meals at ryokans in Japan?
- 14 Sketches from Japan - Autumn 2013
- 15 Magical India
- 16 geisha performance
- 17 Tibet and Nepal in 2 weeks?
- 18 Trip report China
- 19 First time trip to Japan - Fall 2013
- 20 Traveling on Makha Bucha in Thailand
- 21 Xian Crystal Mooncake
- 22 Shopping for hotels for Feb.
- 23 Seoul, Korea Accommodation / Restaurants
- 24 Car Parking at Uno Port
- 25 Myanmar and Mt Popa