If you are looking for some information about Macau (Macao) and Zhuhai, check the following website: http://www.MacauZhuhai.com
www.MacauZhuhai.com is a guide for Expats, visitors and Chinese people who enjoy using English to communicate with others. In this site you will find advice from local and foreign residents, info about Macau and Zhuhai ( news, tourism, hotels, nightlife, shopping, daily life etc…). You can check our yellow pages or our links to find what you are looking for…
www.MacauZhuhai.com is an interactive site for Expats with Forums for you to discuss and ask questions about Macau, Zhuhai or China in English, Portuguese, French and German !!
In addition, www.MacauZhuhai.com also have a Classifieds section where you can post messages for free. So, if you are looking for a job or if you company has a vacancy, if there is something you want to buy or sell, if you are looking for friends, go to http://www.macauzhuhai.com and post your message today !
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Thailand/Cambodia/Vietnam 3 weeks itinerary and visa help
- 2 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 3 Hotel Claska vs. Prince Sakura Tower
- 4 Train to Sapa from Hanoi
- 5 sri lanka two places, two hotels
- 6 Can buy a JR Pass in Japan
- 7 Japan rough itinerary
- 8 Last Minute Bali Honeymoon
- 9 Bye bye SE Asia
- 10 Japan - 2 itineraries (7days)
- 11 One night in Osaka
- 12 Pocket Wi-Fi Speeds (187.5 Mbps v. 75 Mbps)?
- 13 14 days Japan itinerary. First timers.
- 14 Laos planning.
- 15 Impressions of India
- 16 Japan - costs
- 17 Japan for Foodies
- 18 Planning Honeymoon to Thailand
- 19 3 week SE Asia itinerary
- 20 Japan Rail Pass
- 21 First Time to Japan..Itin Advice Needed
- 22 south east asia 3 weeks in june
- 23 Japan Cherry Blossom 2018
- 24 20 days Itinerary Help!
- 25 Hokkaido and northern Honshu itinerary advice