If you are looking for some information about Macau (Macao) and Zhuhai, check the following website: http://www.MacauZhuhai.com
www.MacauZhuhai.com is a guide for Expats, visitors and Chinese people who enjoy using English to communicate with others. In this site you will find advice from local and foreign residents, info about Macau and Zhuhai ( news, tourism, hotels, nightlife, shopping, daily life etc…). You can check our yellow pages or our links to find what you are looking for…
www.MacauZhuhai.com is an interactive site for Expats with Forums for you to discuss and ask questions about Macau, Zhuhai or China in English, Portuguese, French and German !!
In addition, www.MacauZhuhai.com also have a Classifieds section where you can post messages for free. So, if you are looking for a job or if you company has a vacancy, if there is something you want to buy or sell, if you are looking for friends, go to http://www.macauzhuhai.com and post your message today !
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 A great trip in India
- 2 Back to Bangkok this month!
- 3 TRIP REPORT: Osaka to Hiroshima and in-between stops (tsuyu / summer)
- 4 traveling Japan for 2 months--cities to base in?
- 5 Agoda for Myanmar hotels
- 6 BKK Street Food Disappearing per BBC
- 7 My Honeymoon Trip to Valparai
- 8 Not Really A Trip Report Kind of Trip Report (Japan 2016)
- 9 Best area to stay in Tokyo
- 10 Questions on Details for 23 Days in Japan
- 11 Traveling on low budget ,Japan
- 12 A Food Obsessive's First Time Hong Kong
- 13 Ferrari Hire Bangkok
- 14 Spontaneous trip to Japan
- 15 Hanoi Hotel
- 16 Kyoto to Tokyo on December 31?
- 17 Need help choosing a tour company.
- 18 AirAsia from DMK (vs. other airlines from BKK) to Siem Reap
- 19 Family Japan Trip August 2016
- 20 MT. Fuji as a day trip from Tokyo
- 21 Ayutthaya & Bangkok - Travel Report
- 22 My plans 5 days japan 1 korea
- 23 Earthquake in Myanmar
- 24 Have you stayed at Dormy Inn Expres s Asakusa ?
- 25 Hakone and Mt Fuji