If you are looking for some information about Macau (Macao) and Zhuhai, check the following website: http://www.MacauZhuhai.com
www.MacauZhuhai.com is a guide for Expats, visitors and Chinese people who enjoy using English to communicate with others. In this site you will find advice from local and foreign residents, info about Macau and Zhuhai ( news, tourism, hotels, nightlife, shopping, daily life etc…). You can check our yellow pages or our links to find what you are looking for…
www.MacauZhuhai.com is an interactive site for Expats with Forums for you to discuss and ask questions about Macau, Zhuhai or China in English, Portuguese, French and German !!
In addition, www.MacauZhuhai.com also have a Classifieds section where you can post messages for free. So, if you are looking for a job or if you company has a vacancy, if there is something you want to buy or sell, if you are looking for friends, go to http://www.macauzhuhai.com and post your message today !
- 1 Elephant Visit in Chiang Mai
- 2 9 PM arrival in Narita
- 3 National Diet Building and Imperial Palace tours
- 4 Which flight from BKK to Chiang Mai should I take?
- 5 Kyushu Trip May 2013
- 6 Hong Kong - how long to see highlights?
- 7 Uzbekistan: A Lesson in Silk Road Hospitality
- 8 Kashmir or Nepal
- 9 Restaurants near Shangri-la Kowloon and walking/food tours
- 10 Wildlife Tour of India
- 11 Cell Phones in India
- 12 Amazing Malaysia Trip!
- 13 trip report to tajmahal agra india
- 14 Photography Trip to Vietnam
- 15 white sand beaches in thailand
- 16 Udaipur, India
- 17 Beijing To Tibet, Mt. Everest And Nepal All In 10 Days
- 18 Weather in Bangkok & Phuket in September
- 19 Suggestions for Asian visit Feb. 2014, incl. Singapore
- 20 where is best place to exchange left over Chinese RMB's for US dollars
- 21 Kanchanaburi - Toi's Tours
- 22 Thailand-Japan-China (is it a bad idea?)
- 23 Trip plans to SE Asia for 2014 coming together! Int'l flights purchased!
- 24 11 days in Japan, JR pass question
- 25 Nepal, Tibet, and Bhutan tour suggestions