Fodor's Travel is looking to refresh its pool of writers for its Japan guidebook. We are particularly interested in writers based in Kyoto, Hokkaido and Tohoku.
If you are working in Japan, or nearby region, or know any writers/fact-checkers who are currently stationed there, please be in touch. Feel free to pass this request on to friends, colleagues, and journalism listservs.
Please note that we hire journalists who have local expertise (i.e. writers who work in the specific region or live there at least part of the year). We're looking to make assignments by late April and assignments are due back in mid June. Topics include sights, restaurants, hotels, nightlife, the arts, sports, and shopping.
If interested, please forward your resume and clips to email@example.com. Clips demonstrating experience writing restaurant, hotel, or site reviews are especially valuable. Please include a few lines about your topical expertise.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 GMAIL Recovery Password CONTACT ☎ 1:800:540:6830 Technical SUPP0RT b*G
- 2 DANGEROUS! «Incredible India holidays» IS SWINDLER
- 3 DANGEROUS!!! Fake tour agency in India
- 4 1-2nights Japanese Alps - where and what?
- 5 Mount Koya
- 6 Solo female traveller Mumbai, safe?
- 7 My Japan Travels - Follow-along with me
- 8 Bali - Benoa or Pettingenet?
- 9 Which Mumbai Hotel? Westin vs Marriott
- 10 Christmas in the Alps
- 11 6 weeks in Nepal, Bhutan, Borneo and more...
- 12 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 13 Hesitating between Backpacking and Aisec project
- 14 Ending another Asia trip in seattle
- 15 2 weeks in Tokyo - Itinerary review please?
- 16 Sri Lanka Association looking for volunteer
- 17 Phnom Penh during Bon Om Touk?
- 18 Palawan / Marshall Law... should we be concerned?
- 19 Please critique my revised itinerary- July 2017
- 20 sri lanka- tips required
- 21 base bangkok or manilla
- 22 Our trip to Japan. Arigato gozaimasu
- 23 Idiotic time zone question
- 24 Japan travel during Obon 2017
- 25 Sometahing is wrong