Many years ago (almost 10 years ago) we stayed at the Beautiful Samode but now it's too expensive for our trip in Feb. Can you recommend another place that has charm but for perhaps $150. a night?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Are you looking Jobs Recruiters?
- 2 itinerary help for cambodia and laos
- 3 Complete Asia Newbie - Phnom Penh Itinerary Ideas - Two Weeks
- 4 waterproof coating should be evenly brushing
- 5 Recommendations for Asian Tour
- 6 Weekend Breaks from Singapore
- 7 Nywoman single older woman goes to Japan
- 8 Recommendation for places between Langkawi and Bali
- 9 Swiss wood flooring
- 10 6 weeks in Cambodia and Laos with an unplanned itinerary
- 11 Month in Cambodia and Laos - January 2017
- 12 Itinerary help - Thailand 9D8N in Nov'16
- 13 How would you spend your last few days in Thailand.
- 14 circular sawmill blades for sale
- 15 laminate flooring must be rational
- 16 Something out of the ordinary to do in Thailand
- 17 Visiting a Country in Mourning
- 18 Real Experiences and Travel Agency in Southeast Asia to choose
- 19 procedures can guarantee
- 20 especially as the floor
- 21 Body Building - 10 Tips At A Better Body
- 22 How Generate Muscle Or Should I Be Strength Training?
- 23 7 days in Ho Chi Minh City
- 24 "China Eastern Airline" is it really bad??
- 25 Passport