My husband and I have chance to travel to Singapore in November for about 4 days. We were contemplating adding days on to go to Bali. We originally thought Australia until we realized it's 8 more hours and we have to return from Singpore so we are talking 16 additional hours in the air. Two questions, is it worth the 18 hour flight to Singapore and does anyone have info on Air Singapore..we would be traveling Executive Economy. Any help would be appreciated. Singapore isn't my top choice, but it's an opportunity we don't want to pass on if it's worth it. Thanks!
Worth the Trip
View all Asia activity »
- 1 Bali Diving on 2014?
- 2 Indian Visa
- 3 Planning 1st trip to japan. Ideas?
- 4 RECOMMENDATIONS for PRIVATE TOUR GUIDE IN YANGON?
- 5 recommendations for tour company for private myanmar tour
- 6 India Visa - Does TRAVISA handle dealing with BLS International?
- 7 What are the things you look out for in a luxury hotel?
- 8 Magical India
- 9 India Visa - BLS international. Lost passport FBI complaint
- 10 Bangkok - Silver Shops
- 11 Which mosquito repellent to use for a 9 year old child?
- 12 Suggestions for additional temples near Angkor (Siem Reap)?
- 13 Finding a Small electric Kettle in BKK
- 14 First time trip to Japan - Fall 2013
- 15 Japan Times "Backstreet Stories"
- 16 ONLINE HOTEL BOOKING SCAM
- 17 Don't use World Expeditions
- 18 Bangkok & demonstrations (2013)
- 19 First time in Japan
- 20 Andaman coast visit - is Phuket worth visiting?
- 21 Questions, questions and more questions for first time trip to Asia
- 22 Heyloo Hampi
- 23 Southern India
- 24 Bangkok - November 2014
- 25 Villa in Canggu Bali