My husband and I have chance to travel to Singapore in November for about 4 days. We were contemplating adding days on to go to Bali. We originally thought Australia until we realized it's 8 more hours and we have to return from Singpore so we are talking 16 additional hours in the air. Two questions, is it worth the 18 hour flight to Singapore and does anyone have info on Air Singapore..we would be traveling Executive Economy. Any help would be appreciated. Singapore isn't my top choice, but it's an opportunity we don't want to pass on if it's worth it. Thanks!
Worth the Trip
- 1 My latest experience in Thailand
- 2 Booking hotels in China in advance- is it necessary?
- 3 Singapore Things to do when a lone traveller
- 4 Train questions for November Japan trip
- 5 Malaysian Island for 5 nights
- 6 Train Fares in Japan
- 7 vaccines for vietnam I'm leaving soon !
- 8 I (HEART) HONG KONG
- 9 Sri Lanka (my favorite destination yet) Report & Recommendations
- 10 Sri Lanka itinerary help needed
- 11 Difficulty contacting Thai Elephant Conservation Center
- 12 Bangkok restaurants. Recs for hidden gems in Sukhumvit
- 13 Travel during Golden Week 2013
- 14 Good guide for day in Jakarta?
- 15 Itinerary Help with China Trip with 14- and 10-year-old
- 16 Which hotel in Bangkok?
- 17 First trip to SE Asia... Help required!!
- 18 Best beach to stay at in Phuket?
- 19 First-timer seeks weather/sight advice for Thailand, Vietnam, Nepal
- 20 Singapore Gardens - which one?
- 21 Need Help Bringing Baby Supplies From USA To Beijing, China
- 22 Independence Day (Hari Merdeka) 2013
- 23 Happy ending to a Beijing Tea Scam
- 24 Flights from Ko Samui to Kuala Lumphur
- 25 Myanmar visa on arrival