We will arrive at BKK at 11:05 PM (23:05) on August 12. We have an 08:05 AM flight out to Phuket the next morning.
Is it worth it to book a night at the Novotel (for $150+ USD)? How much time would we really have to sleep and freshen up?
I appreciate any tips!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Best place for a solo traveler to find a travel partner
- 2 http://www.usadrugguide.com/true-brilliance/
- 3 travel blog/website? best "models"?
- 4 Japan Help-Ryokan or no?
- 5 Favorite travel apps?
- 6 Impressions of India
- 7 Phone calls to UK from Japan
- 8 Bali - 1st Time Visit - Help with Itinerary
- 9 Overland Travel Chiang Mai to Manipur
- 10 How much Yen?
- 11 Tokyo hotel help
- 12 2 nights Phuket - What beach to stay on?
- 13 Any suggestions for travel agents for Taiwan?
- 14 South Korea for Chuseok
- 15 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 16 Bhutan... Have You Been
- 17 Getting Yourself Around Beijing
- 18 Bhutan travel operator and number of days
- 19 Bali - What to do?
- 20 India (north-east) + Maldives ititneraty help
- 21 AirAsia ASEAN pass?
- 22 help with s.e.a. trip destination for xmas, family of 4
- 23 travel to Malaysia or Indonesia
- 24 Bangkok transport to Shangri La Hotel
- 25 Private tours in Northern India