We will arrive at BKK at 11:05 PM (23:05) on August 12. We have an 08:05 AM flight out to Phuket the next morning.
Is it worth it to book a night at the Novotel (for $150+ USD)? How much time would we really have to sleep and freshen up?
I appreciate any tips!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Palawan / Marshall Law... should we be concerned?
- 2 Twin rooms in Japan
- 3 sri lanka- tips required
- 4 6 weeks in Nepal, Bhutan, Borneo and more...
- 5 Please critique my revised itinerary- July 2017
- 6 Where to from Tokyo?!
- 7 New Vietnam eVisa service
- 8 My Japan Travels - Follow-along with me
- 9 India - remnants of the British Raj
- 10 Hanoi, Vietnam 1 week
- 11 Go ahead...Eat the street food and buffets!
- 12 Christmas in the Alps
- 13 Nywoman single older woman goes to Japan
- 14 Is the Bennesse Naoshima Worth It?
- 15 Yercaud – Cheapest Getaway from Chennai
- 16 trying to fathom Chinese train travel
- 17 Laos or Kerala?
- 18 Yogyakarta, Java. Indonesian Cuisine! - Travel Report
- 19 Bali & Singapore in October
- 20 Many Questions for 1st Japan Trip
- 21 Singapore hotel for 3 days
- 22 Bangkok travelogue with kids (ages 5 and 3)
- 23 Ferry from Selayar to Flores
- 24 Booking on the fly
- 25 Which Mumbai Hotel? Westin vs Marriott