We will arrive at BKK at 11:05 PM (23:05) on August 12. We have an 08:05 AM flight out to Phuket the next morning.
Is it worth it to book a night at the Novotel (for $150+ USD)? How much time would we really have to sleep and freshen up?
I appreciate any tips!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Recommendation for Season 3 of Chef's Table
- 2 Bali - What to do?
- 3 Impressions of India
- 4 On the road again - to Incredible India.
- 5 Need ideas for 9 nights end of Feb. in Malaysia or Indonesia
- 6 Kuala Lumpur Advice - Tour Recommendation
- 7 Please Critique My Itinerary
- 8 Taiwan confusion..
- 9 Tokyo daytrip
- 10 Elephant Hills or Elephant Haven in Thailand?
- 11 Namaste India - Shopping/Money
- 12 Does it make sense to stay at 2 Tokyo hotels?
- 13 Help with itinerary for 11 days
- 14 Looking for Ryokan in Hakone
- 15 Laos- two weeks in January
- 16 Japan (Tokyo) trip- April or May least expensive to travel?
- 17 Need help with Sri Lanka itinerary and hotels
- 18 Ryokan in Hakone - best location?
- 19 Visa for India
- 20 Snapshots From Kerala
- 21 Planning First Family Trip to Japan - Advice Needed!
- 22 Other than Kyoto?
- 23 Japan itinerary advice
- 24 Quickie Kathmandu visit worthwhile?
- 25 First time in Japan - itinerary feedback