I was wondering if anyone has used Worldspree for any trips. Was thinking about either Thailand or India for about 8 to 15 days. The prices seem really good for the low price trips. $1700 for 14 days for Thailand, $1500 for 12 days for India.
Just would like to get some feed back on how this company is to travel with. How big the groups, typical lengh of stops at sights etc.
If there are any other budget travel companys that would be good to check out that would be appreciated. Just starting to look, so open right now. Looking to stay under $2400 for trips that include international airfare from the US, hotels, guide & transporation.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Help - India take 2
- 2 The Mystic East - a tale of hot food, hot weather, airmiles and imodium.
- 3 US Citizen Vietnam Visa Help!
- 4 currency conversion
- 5 50th Anniversary trip
- 6 Trip Report: Pandaw’s cruise down the Mekong from China to Laos
- 7 CNX late arrival?
- 8 Vietnam - Sa Pa
- 9 Chiang Mai hotel with sweet attentive staff
- 10 The truth about elephant tourism
- 11 Help w/Andaman Sea Itinerary
- 12 Do I need the rabies jab for bali?
- 13 20 things to think about when interacting with animals in Thailand
- 14 Article on assistance for US citizens with difficulties abroad
- 15 Advice for treks/Peak climbing in ladakh end of June
- 16 is this a good travel plan?
- 17 6 nights / 5 days Japan itinerary
- 18 Phenom Penh
- 19 Vientiane Private Tour Guide suggestions?
- 20 Airport taxis in Bangkok
- 21 K2 Base Camp- Concordia Gondogoro La Trek, Unforgettable Experience
- 22 One day in Saigon
- 23 Bali private driver recommendation
- 24 North India Itinerary advice
- 25 Myanmaromestic flights and transport :cash :guide/travel agency i