I was wondering if anyone has used Worldspree for any trips. Was thinking about either Thailand or India for about 8 to 15 days. The prices seem really good for the low price trips. $1700 for 14 days for Thailand, $1500 for 12 days for India.
Just would like to get some feed back on how this company is to travel with. How big the groups, typical lengh of stops at sights etc.
If there are any other budget travel companys that would be good to check out that would be appreciated. Just starting to look, so open right now. Looking to stay under $2400 for trips that include international airfare from the US, hotels, guide & transporation.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 토토 총판 모집 kakao: dnj2016 텔레그램 : speed2017
- 2 Planning Honeymoon to Thailand
- 3 3 week SE Asia itinerary
- 4 14 days Japan itinerary. First timers.
- 5 Can buy a JR Pass in Japan
- 6 Japan Rail Pass
- 7 First Time to Japan..Itin Advice Needed
- 8 south east asia 3 weeks in june
- 9 Japan - costs
- 10 Last Minute Bali Honeymoon
- 11 Japan Cherry Blossom 2018
- 12 Sri Lanka May
- 13 20 days Itinerary Help!
- 14 Japan - 2 itineraries (7days)
- 15 Japan rough itinerary
- 16 Laos planning.
- 17 Hokkaido and northern Honshu itinerary advice
- 18 Japan for Foodies
- 19 Japan's Kyushu: Takachiho Gorge - Travel Report
- 20 Kamogawa Odori/Aoi Matsuri
- 21 One night in Osaka
- 22 David's Abbreviated Trip Report-Japan, Part 2-Sakura 2017
- 23 Taipei Art Scene - Travel Report
- 24 Advice itinerary trip Thailand/Laos in July
- 25 Singapore weather in August/September