I was wondering if anyone has used Worldspree for any trips. Was thinking about either Thailand or India for about 8 to 15 days. The prices seem really good for the low price trips. $1700 for 14 days for Thailand, $1500 for 12 days for India.
Just would like to get some feed back on how this company is to travel with. How big the groups, typical lengh of stops at sights etc.
If there are any other budget travel companys that would be good to check out that would be appreciated. Just starting to look, so open right now. Looking to stay under $2400 for trips that include international airfare from the US, hotels, guide & transporation.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 http://www.health2facts.com/povella-moisturizer/
- 2 Thai Jungle Experience
- 3 K2 Trek - stunning! But be careful of irresponsible agency
- 4 Angkor guides: Tek???
- 5 Bali & Flores or Sulawesi for first trip to Indonesia!
- 6 First time to India
- 7 Help with itinerary please, 10 days Japan
- 8 5 days in Davao or Osaka
- 9 A week exploring Hong Kong & Shanghai
- 10 Sri Lanka planning - advice sought.
- 11 First time getting out of the country
- 12 Three days in Siem Reap, Two in Phnom Penh
- 13 To see the Himalayas in 10 days?
- 14 Start in Tokyo or Kyoto?
- 15 Will 3.5 hours be enough for int’l to domestic transfer in Beijing?
- 16 Travelling in Japan for 3 weeks - advice.
- 17 Connection time in Bangkok on separate tickets
- 18 Trekking & Camping at Nagalapuram
- 19 Travelling the Silk Road - Trip Report
- 20 Across Uzbekistan with MIR
- 21 Kyoto airbnb/vrbo reco?
- 22 A hungry mouse's (very sweaty) adventures in the Land of the Rising Sun
- 23 Surgery at Bumrungrad?
- 24 The Best of Bagan - Travel Report
- 25 Japanese Alps, JR option, Kamakura - more advice gratefully accepted!