I was wondering if anyone has used Worldspree for any trips. Was thinking about either Thailand or India for about 8 to 15 days. The prices seem really good for the low price trips. $1700 for 14 days for Thailand, $1500 for 12 days for India.
Just would like to get some feed back on how this company is to travel with. How big the groups, typical lengh of stops at sights etc.
If there are any other budget travel companys that would be good to check out that would be appreciated. Just starting to look, so open right now. Looking to stay under $2400 for trips that include international airfare from the US, hotels, guide & transporation.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 https://wrinklerewindfrance.com/ultavive-garcinia-france/
- 2 Testo Max Hd - Complete Solution for All Your Body & Sexual Weekness
- 3 Luggage size China ?
- 4 New Vietnam eVisa service
- 5 cross from Ketapang in Java to Gilimanuk in Bali
- 6 Japan Itinerary!
- 7 Possible itinerary - 4 days in Georgia
- 8 Thai Elephants
- 9 Need for promethium sprayed mosquito nets for SEAsia travel
- 10 Best location for snorkelling/ beach/ quiet resort/ great Thai food
- 11 Cancelling trip to Burma; seeking advice for outskirts of Bangkok
- 12 Wild China vs Travel Guide China (or the like)
- 13 Is it safe to travel Hong Kong in Oct?
- 14 Myanmar in Five days - Advice please!
- 15 Sri Lanka in August
- 16 Self-drive in Thailand?
- 17 India itinerary critique please
- 18 Japan/Korea/HK
- 19 Need Honeymoon Ideas - Southeast Asia
- 20 Vientiane and ??
- 21 12 days in Vietnam Jan/Feb
- 22 Bangkok in 3 days - Weekdays
- 23 JFK to BKK sale on Qatar
- 24 Impressions of India
- 25 Solo female traveller Mumbai, safe?