We hit Nepal and Italy for 1 month on our most recent trip. With short stops in Thailand, Qatar, France, & England. All 24 timezones in 31 days. No time to sleep!
Trekked to Annapurna basecamp, got Bangkok wild, thrashed the Arabian dessert dunes of Doha, romanticized in Paris, and hit Broadway in London.
All shot with Hero GoPro3 Silver. Enjoy
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Airport taxis in Bangkok
- 2 Myanmaromestic flights and transport :cash :guide/travel agency i
- 3 6 nights / 5 days Japan itinerary
- 4 20 things to think about when interacting with animals in Thailand
- 5 Vietnam - Sa Pa
- 6 Chiang Mai hotel with sweet attentive staff
- 7 Article on assistance for US citizens with difficulties abroad
- 8 3 weeks: solo travel to Thailand (with stop in Hong Kong and Tokyo)?
- 9 DC to Dubai 3 nts, Tokyo 6 nts. Kyoto day trip? Itinerary thoughts?
- 10 Kerala trip
- 11 E Visa for India?
- 12 1-2 months South East Asia
- 13 6 weeks: Thailand & Laos. Itinery review?
- 14 Help - India.
- 15 Nice article on Macau in the NYT
- 16 Our trip to Japan. Arigato gozaimasu
- 17 Halong Bay or Bagan?
- 18 Help w/Andaman Sea Itinerary
- 19 Are 8 days enough for this itinerary ?
- 20 Side trips from Taipei
- 21 Urgent advice appreciated-Myanmar 9 days
- 22 relaxing 5-6 day vacation in sri lanka
- 23 Bicycling in Vietnam
- 24 Thailand Advice Please
- 25 The Indian money crunch.