We hit Nepal and Italy for 1 month on our most recent trip. With short stops in Thailand, Qatar, France, & England. All 24 timezones in 31 days. No time to sleep!
Trekked to Annapurna basecamp, got Bangkok wild, thrashed the Arabian dessert dunes of Doha, romanticized in Paris, and hit Broadway in London.
All shot with Hero GoPro3 Silver. Enjoy
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 10주│낙태수술 병원│【 story9939 @gmail.com 】[비용/수술]메일 문의주세요
- 2 3.5 Weeks in Japan (First-time) Itinerary Help
- 3 Bali in Feb. for nature & unique cultural perspectives
- 4 On the road again - to Incredible India.
- 5 Bangkok Taxis
- 6 Difference in staying at Dambulla or Habarana
- 7 Seeking Help With My Sri Lanka And South India Itinerary: Rough Draft #1
- 8 Turkey’s targeted teachers find refuge in Vietnam
- 9 Krabi--Ko Tao--Ko Samui
- 10 3 weeks - first time SEA
- 11 Where to buy reading glasses and get a massage in Bangkok?
- 12 Heads up for US people trying to pay for Myanmar by cc from the US
- 13 A month in central Asia
- 14 Central Asia Four Week Itinerary
- 15 Something about... Malaysia
- 16 Day trip from Kuala Lumpur
- 17 Two Round Trip Tickets?
- 18 Osaka, aquarium?
- 19 Trip Report: First time in Thailand and Cambodia
- 20 favorite activities in krabi area
- 21 itinerary help for cambodia and laos
- 22 Cambodia arrival visa
- 23 Itinerary feedback please
- 24 relaxing 5-6 day vacation in sri lanka
- 25 24 day trip plan: early stages