I am a qualified massage therapist with many years experience working overseas in spa's. Does anyone know of ways in which you can apply or look for work in Japan as a therapist? Do you believe that you would have to be fluent in Japanese to work in a hotel? or could you find work in a niche market looking after foriegners? Has anybody done this. Would love to know ..
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 http://worldmuscleking.com/alphadrox/
- 2 Honeymoon destination help!!!!!
- 3 myanmar
- 4 Quick question about Vietnam Visa Exception during overland crossing
- 5 On the road again - to Incredible India.
- 6 Travel India solo
- 7 Month in Cambodia and Laos - January 2017
- 8 3.5 Weeks in Japan (First-time) Itinerary Help
- 9 Hotel Suggestions - New Delhi
- 10 Help w/ 20 Days in South India & Sri Lanka
- 11 Busan Central Bus Terminal
- 12 2 months in Taiwan - relaxing & hassle-free breaks in/out of the country?
- 13 Where to stay in Tokyo
- 14 Seeking Help With My Sri Lanka And South India Itinerary: Rough Draft #1
- 15 Osaka, aquarium?
- 16 Tuk-tuk, songthew or taxi?
- 17 Gilli t to Bali (Denpasar airport)
- 18 Shanghai as a base to also explore Jiangsu and Zhejiang?
- 19 Update on cash situation in India for imminent visitors
- 20 Bali in Feb. for nature & unique cultural perspectives
- 21 North India Itinerary advice
- 22 Indonesia travel agent
- 23 First time in India and Nepal-HELP
- 24 2-3 weeks in Asia this fall
- 25 Difference in staying at Dambulla or Habarana