I am a qualified massage therapist with many years experience working overseas in spa's. Does anyone know of ways in which you can apply or look for work in Japan as a therapist? Do you believe that you would have to be fluent in Japanese to work in a hotel? or could you find work in a niche market looking after foriegners? Has anybody done this. Would love to know ..
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Back to Bangkok this month!
- 2 Travel with us in Jogjakarta, Indonesia
- 3 Agra
- 4 My Honeymoon Trip to Valparai
- 5 Packers and Movers in Hyderabad
- 6 TRIP REPORT: Osaka to Hiroshima and in-between stops (tsuyu / summer)
- 7 http://maleenhancementshop.info/tvolve/
- 8 Pune Female Campaign Services
- 9 http://maximizedmuscleideas.com/t-volve/
- 10 http://nutrahealthtrimsite.com/t-volve/
- 11 Not Really A Trip Report Kind of Trip Report (Japan 2016)
- 12 Agoda for Myanmar hotels
- 13 Best area to stay in Tokyo
- 14 traveling Japan for 2 months--cities to base in?
- 15 BKK Street Food Disappearing per BBC
- 16 Questions on Details for 23 Days in Japan
- 17 Traveling on low budget ,Japan
- 18 A Food Obsessive's First Time Hong Kong
- 19 Ferrari Hire Bangkok
- 20 Spontaneous trip to Japan
- 21 Hanoi Hotel
- 22 Kyoto to Tokyo on December 31?
- 23 Need help choosing a tour company.
- 24 AirAsia from DMK (vs. other airlines from BKK) to Siem Reap
- 25 Family Japan Trip August 2016