I am a qualified massage therapist with many years experience working overseas in spa's. Does anyone know of ways in which you can apply or look for work in Japan as a therapist? Do you believe that you would have to be fluent in Japanese to work in a hotel? or could you find work in a niche market looking after foriegners? Has anybody done this. Would love to know ..
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 First time in India and Nepal-HELP
- 2 Myanmaromestic flights and transport :cash :guide/travel agency i
- 3 Guides ,Bagan and Mandalay
- 4 12 x Day Itinerary- Please give me your feedback
- 5 50th Anniversary trip
- 6 US Citizen Vietnam Visa Help!
- 7 3 Week Trip to Southeast Asia
- 8 Gang rape in India. Again.
- 9 The Mystic East - a tale of hot food, hot weather, airmiles and imodium.
- 10 Help - India take 2
- 11 Chiang Mai hotel with sweet attentive staff
- 12 CNX late arrival?
- 13 Trip Report: Pandaw’s cruise down the Mekong from China to Laos
- 14 best singapore hotel
- 15 3 weeks: solo travel to Thailand (with stop in Hong Kong and Tokyo)?
- 16 is this a good travel plan?
- 17 currency conversion
- 18 Vietnam - Sa Pa
- 19 The truth about elephant tourism
- 20 Help w/Andaman Sea Itinerary
- 21 Do I need the rabies jab for bali?
- 22 20 things to think about when interacting with animals in Thailand
- 23 Article on assistance for US citizens with difficulties abroad
- 24 Advice for treks/Peak climbing in ladakh end of June
- 25 6 nights / 5 days Japan itinerary