i was first time to going asia country, but i listen my friend suggest me, just carrie a small amount money going holiday, some other just top up in traveller credit card, but my card has no chip, can i withdrawn money in ATM machine on thailand?.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 NORTON ANTIVIRUS 1:800:570:1233 installations CONTACT ☎ TEC*h 24*7
- 2 Permit alert Andaman Islands
- 3 Nywoman an older single traveler explores Taiwan and Japan
- 4 Sim cards and adaptors
- 5 Advising hotels of time of arrival?
- 6 Singapor/Malaysia/Thailand trip - Need advices!
- 7 How to Celebrate New Year 2016 in Pakistan?
- 8 Tasting Sri Lanka
- 9 India help needed
- 10 6-8 Weeks in South East Asia
- 11 Sri Lanka Visa
- 12 Hoi Ann hotel
- 13 Hotel in Hanoi
- 14 Place to stay Hue
- 15 Good Places to See in Ooty?
- 16 What are the best places to visit in karnataka during November?
- 17 First Trip to Japan - help with planning please
- 18 Sapa - current conditions due to typhoon
- 19 Four Days in South Korea (Incheon and Seoul) with Baby
- 20 First time to Japan - tour or independent trip?
- 21 Trip Report: Malaysia in 2 weeks
- 22 Nywoman an older single traveler explores Taiwan and Japan
- 23 Help with SEAsia itinerary
- 24 Trekking outside Sapa
- 25 Custom Dress and man’s suit made in Hoi Ann