i was first time to going asia country, but i listen my friend suggest me, just carrie a small amount money going holiday, some other just top up in traveller credit card, but my card has no chip, can i withdrawn money in ATM machine on thailand?.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Best Singapore Sunday Brunch Hotel?
- 2 3 days in Cambodia - Siem Reap
- 3 China and Japan help
- 4 Crossing Myanmar with own car (Thailand -> India) in Aug or Sep 2014
- 5 Trip report: Horse riding holiday in Sri Lanka – October 2015
- 6 Christmas in Cambodia - where to book??
- 7 Need recommended Tour Companies in Sri Lanka please
- 8 First time – Solo - Japan 2016
- 9 Thank You Fabulous Fodorites, and some Upcoming Trip Questions
- 10 5 days in Bali
- 11 India - Bangalore, Mysore & Agra
- 12 5 weeks in Japan
- 13 Planning for a trip to Northwest Vietnam
- 14 Kathie and Cheryl are off on another SE Asian adventure
- 15 Annual Fall Asia Trip
- 16 Requesting Passport Number
- 17 Air India Versus Jet airways. Which is best for India
- 18 Kompong Kleang or Kompong Phluk?
- 19 Eating in India
- 20 Holiday in Cambodia - plus Myanmar for a wedding.
- 21 Phu Quoc
- 22 looking for Vietnam based TA to help plan trip
- 23 Advantage of using Smithsonian Tours
- 24 Help! India Visa question....
- 25 Singapore hotel