i was first time to going asia country, but i listen my friend suggest me, just carrie a small amount money going holiday, some other just top up in traveller credit card, but my card has no chip, can i withdrawn money in ATM machine on thailand?.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Bridge players Beware!!
- 2 Southern India here we come
- 3 Vaccinations
- 4 Is series 2006 usd accepted in thailqnd
- 5 Capsule hotels
- 6 Borneo forest fires
- 7 Help finding a ryokan / onsen!
- 8 Prehistoric sites in Java and Bali
- 9 Travelling in China during the summer period
- 10 Itinerary set for Japan trip #2: working on some details
- 11 Chengdu and Beijing
- 12 Southeast Asia Itinerary Advice
- 13 One month on Bali/Lombok
- 14 2 months in Indonesia
- 15 a year in burma
- 16 First time to SEA
- 17 First Trip to Japan in April 2016
- 18 Osaka Kyoto Nara Itinerary
- 19 Vietnam vs. Beijing
- 20 Interestig article about Luang Prabang & UNESCO heritage appellation
- 21 Seoul Searching Questions
- 22 Hidden puchasing gems in Bali?
- 23 last minute lodging in kyoto
- 24 Kampot/Kep- 3 days
- 25 Sinorama Tour-Oct. 1, 2016