I will be going to Hokkaido with my friends in December. I will be going for 9 days. Can you shed some light on how my itinerary should be like during winter? As I understand some of the festival during winter starts in February instead of December. Therefore, would appreciate for your input and suggestions. Between is it better to rent a car or use public transport? We don't have experience driving during winter.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Itinerary/tips for 2-3 weeks in Japan in Nov.
- 2 Vietnam Dong
- 3 Appropriate Dress For The Cultural Triangle
- 4 First time in Japan in November - Request Itinerary Help
- 5 3 weeks in Japan
- 6 New Years in Japan
- 7 2 weeks in Vietnam
- 8 Good fare for US west coast to Japan?
- 9 First timer to Hong Kong, Thailand & Cambodia
- 10 Touristy Thailand
- 11 Tour company for China and Southeast Asia
- 12 3 Weeks Thailand Itinerary - Advice Sought
- 13 One week in Taiwan (is not enough!)
- 14 Vietnam with kids/teens
- 15 Myanmar tour companies
- 16 Help with 2 week Thailand itinerary
- 17 Understanding beach destinations in Thailand
- 18 A Victory Day Tour
- 19 16 hour layover in Indonesia; what to do?
- 20 Kinosake Onsen Ryokan
- 21 12 days in Thailand itinerary
- 22 One Visa for multiple countries?
- 23 Procuring Letter of Invitation from Kazakhastan for Visa
- 24 Memories: Astana, Expo 2017
- 25 A first time for everything in Japan