I will be going to Hokkaido with my friends in December. I will be going for 9 days. Can you shed some light on how my itinerary should be like during winter? As I understand some of the festival during winter starts in February instead of December. Therefore, would appreciate for your input and suggestions. Between is it better to rent a car or use public transport? We don't have experience driving during winter.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 http://xtrfact.com/hydralie-ageless-moisturizer/
- 2 4 wonderful solo weeks in South Korea
- 3 Japan rough itinerary
- 4 Thailand/Cambodia/Vietnam 3 weeks itinerary and visa help
- 5 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 6 Pocket Wi-Fi Speeds (187.5 Mbps v. 75 Mbps)?
- 7 Hotel Claska vs. Prince Sakura Tower
- 8 Train to Sapa from Hanoi
- 9 sri lanka two places, two hotels
- 10 Can buy a JR Pass in Japan
- 11 Last Minute Bali Honeymoon
- 12 Bye bye SE Asia
- 13 Japan - 2 itineraries (7days)
- 14 One night in Osaka
- 15 14 days Japan itinerary. First timers.
- 16 Laos planning.
- 17 Impressions of India
- 18 Japan - costs
- 19 Japan for Foodies
- 20 Planning Honeymoon to Thailand
- 21 3 week SE Asia itinerary
- 22 Japan Rail Pass
- 23 First Time to Japan..Itin Advice Needed
- 24 south east asia 3 weeks in june
- 25 Japan Cherry Blossom 2018