Hi there! Me and my BF are planning a long weekend away in the next month or so and were wondering if we could go somewhere that incorporated wine tasting into our holiday. I've heard of this in EU but have not heard of it in Asia. Does anyone know of a place where they do this? We do love our wine
Wine tasting holiday!
View all Asia activity »
- 1 Buy India Sim card there or here?
- 2 Bangkok & demonstrations (2013)
- 3 South East Asia
- 4 Sketches from Japan - Autumn 2013
- 5 New Year's Week in Tokyo- Advice Please!!
- 6 Craig and Jeane's Japan Photos are Up
- 7 First time trip to Japan - Fall 2013
- 8 Myanmar and Mt Popa
- 9 Craig and Jeane Visit Japan - 2013 Trip Report
- 10 1 week Philippines
- 11 Beijing - is the air quality THAT bad?
- 12 Japan: best time to go?
- 13 Magical India
- 14 Car hire in India -- Narendra Kumar and hiredriverindia.com
- 15 Travel Insurance
- 16 Resorts With Private Cabins Instead Of Hotel Rooms?
- 17 Varanasi lodging - to ghat or not to ghat etc etc - help!
- 18 SALAY from BAGAN
- 19 Visa process for those residing in NY/NJ/CT
- 20 Robinson store/Bangrak, Bangkok - has it reopened?
- 21 Next trip: Sri Lanka & Maldives. Need help from the travel gods.
- 22 cell phone in india
- 23 Night cruise to Kyushu from Kansai (Osaka and Kobe)
- 24 Bangkok - Silver Shops
- 25 Thailand-Bangkok-Ko Samui-Chang mai in the begining of May