my son will be in Singapore on a stop over on his way to London.
He will be there for 2 nights
He is 19 years old.
I would like to book him a hotel because for the rest of his time away he will be on a tour, so shared accomodation.
This will be a relax and enjoy before you rush through Europe.
If I book a hotel will he be able to check in. I have heard you need to be 21 to do so.
Also if he can, can anyone recommend a good hotel for about $200USD per night.
thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Help plan my 11 days trip to Thailand
- 2 http://www.athleticgreensfacts.com/keranique/
- 3 http://www.thecrazymass.com/raw-power-xl/
- 4 http://buysupplementsreview.com/hydro-muscle-max-reviews/
- 5 http://www.topwellnesspro.com/mirage-imperial-se/
- 6 http://www.topwellnesspro.com/mirage-imperial-se/
- 7 Hang Son Doong Cave in Vietnam
- 8 What place you love in Vietnam
- 9 http://fornatgaex.com/inferno-dual-beam-lighter/
- 10 Shanghai Airpor overnight
- 11 Totally unprepared
- 12 http://helix6garciniareview.com/magna-force-plus/
- 13 Chengdu, China - Giant Panda Research Base Travel Report
- 14 Bhutan with Aman hotels, worth it?
- 15 Yogyakarta - Prambanan and Borobudur Travel Report
- 16 Rental Car Bali
- 17 1 day in Bangkok Itinerary for Honeymoon
- 18 Kyoto & Tokyo tips
- 19 Good Eats in Chiang Mai / Chiang Rai
- 20 A great trip in India
- 21 Itinerary 3-1/2 week trip to Hong Kong, Vietnam, Cambodia, Thailand
- 22 Krabi, Koh Lanta or other
- 23 Nai Thon beach Thailand
- 24 A 6-week waking dream in North and South India.
- 25 "China Eastern Airline" is it really bad??
Will my 19 yr old son be able to check into a Singapore Hotel