my son will be in Singapore on a stop over on his way to London.
He will be there for 2 nights
He is 19 years old.
I would like to book him a hotel because for the rest of his time away he will be on a tour, so shared accomodation.
This will be a relax and enjoy before you rush through Europe.
If I book a hotel will he be able to check in. I have heard you need to be 21 to do so.
Also if he can, can anyone recommend a good hotel for about $200USD per night.
thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 http://top10sideeffects.com/primex-testo-max/
- 2 Itinerary/tips for 2-3 weeks in Japan in Nov.
- 3 Taj Mahal under construction?
- 4 India Tour Companies
- 5 Vietnam Dong
- 6 Understanding beach destinations in Thailand
- 7 First trip to Japan - 3 weeks, summer 2018
- 8 Appropriate Dress For The Cultural Triangle
- 9 First time in Japan in November - Request Itinerary Help
- 10 3 weeks in Japan
- 11 New Years in Japan
- 12 2 weeks in Vietnam
- 13 Good fare for US west coast to Japan?
- 14 First timer to Hong Kong, Thailand & Cambodia
- 15 Touristy Thailand
- 16 Tour company for China and Southeast Asia
- 17 3 Weeks Thailand Itinerary - Advice Sought
- 18 One week in Taiwan (is not enough!)
- 19 Vietnam with kids/teens
- 20 Myanmar tour companies
- 21 Help with 2 week Thailand itinerary
- 22 A Victory Day Tour
- 23 16 hour layover in Indonesia; what to do?
- 24 Kinosake Onsen Ryokan
- 25 12 days in Thailand itinerary
Will my 19 yr old son be able to check into a Singapore Hotel