my son will be in Singapore on a stop over on his way to London.
He will be there for 2 nights
He is 19 years old.
I would like to book him a hotel because for the rest of his time away he will be on a tour, so shared accomodation.
This will be a relax and enjoy before you rush through Europe.
If I book a hotel will he be able to check in. I have heard you need to be 21 to do so.
Also if he can, can anyone recommend a good hotel for about $200USD per night.
thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 릴게임 백경 『홈 피 = kkn36.com 』
- 2 릴게임 백경 ＜접_속: kkn36.com＞
- 3 무료황금성 ▣ 홈피: 【_mk289.com_】
- 4 무료바다이야기 ● 연결 : 【_mk289.com_】
- 5 스위피게임 ▣ 홈피: 【_mk289.com_】
- 6 게임몽 ⊙접속 : 【_mk289.com_】
- 7 스위피 ● 연결 : 【_mk289.com_】
- 8 South Korea for Chuseok
- 9 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 10 2 nights Phuket - What beach to stay on?
- 11 Any suggestions for travel agents for Taiwan?
- 12 Bhutan... Have You Been
- 13 Overland Travel Chiang Mai to Manipur
- 14 Getting Yourself Around Beijing
- 15 Bhutan travel operator and number of days
- 16 Tokyo hotel help
- 17 Bali - What to do?
- 18 India (north-east) + Maldives ititneraty help
- 19 AirAsia ASEAN pass?
- 20 help with s.e.a. trip destination for xmas, family of 4
- 21 travel to Malaysia or Indonesia
- 22 Best place for a solo traveler to find a travel partner
- 23 Bangkok transport to Shangri La Hotel
- 24 Private tours in Northern India
- 25 To the Gili Islands - From Ubud or South Bali?
Will my 19 yr old son be able to check into a Singapore Hotel