my son will be in Singapore on a stop over on his way to London.
He will be there for 2 nights
He is 19 years old.
I would like to book him a hotel because for the rest of his time away he will be on a tour, so shared accomodation.
This will be a relax and enjoy before you rush through Europe.
If I book a hotel will he be able to check in. I have heard you need to be 21 to do so.
Also if he can, can anyone recommend a good hotel for about $200USD per night.
thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Order authentic driving license,visa,passport,id cards,certificates online
- 2 How to avoid MSG in China?
- 3 1 week rental in Kyoto (machiya / apartment)
- 4 Itinerary Hong Kong and Japan - 12 full days
- 5 Inoculations for Vietnam & Camboda
- 6 Rerouting My Itinerary/April 2016
- 7 Is Dalat worth a visit?
- 8 Thailand and ? 4 weeks summer 2016
- 9 Sweltering, steamy, sizzingly southern India--It was hot!
- 10 Kyoto to Tokyo airport - Train or Fly
- 11 One month in Java and Bali
- 12 Kavey April 2016 Japan Itinerary Planning
- 13 Last Minute Advice for my First Visit to Japan
- 14 Langkawi
- 15 Early planning for yet another "second trip" to Japan
- 16 Last Minute 3 week Japan Trip *HELP!*
- 17 Safety of KKH
- 18 SE Asia Mid October
- 19 Honeymoon - Advice Needed
- 20 Visa Service Referral Needed
- 21 Road trip to Rajasthan
- 22 "Ishaani" and "Ranvir" return from 2 weeks in Uzbekistan
- 23 Nepal - Safe to Go Mid Oct? Earthquakes + Political Unrest
- 24 Lantau Island in November - Need your wisdom
- 25 Trip Report: Second Time to Japan - Sakura, Gardens and Castles
Will my 19 yr old son be able to check into a Singapore Hotel