my son will be in Singapore on a stop over on his way to London.
He will be there for 2 nights
He is 19 years old.
I would like to book him a hotel because for the rest of his time away he will be on a tour, so shared accomodation.
This will be a relax and enjoy before you rush through Europe.
If I book a hotel will he be able to check in. I have heard you need to be 21 to do so.
Also if he can, can anyone recommend a good hotel for about $200USD per night.
thanks in advance
Will my 19 yr old son be able to check into a Singapore Hotel
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Confused about where to stay in Tokyo
- 2 Kyoto to Koyasan, then Koyasan to Hiroshima
- 3 Bali and Java - 24 September to 23 October 2014
- 4 Please critique my Thailand itinerary
- 5 Tokyo to Takayama with transit in Matsumoto in one day
- 6 9 nights in Hong Kong in November - how to split up?
- 7 Myanmar - Organizing Trip for 2015
- 8 TRIP REPORT: Seoul, South Korea (9 days)
- 9 Beach selection in Thailand
- 10 Chiang Mai, flight: best travel logistics to which Island?
- 11 Malaysian honeymoon
- 12 India - 2 Days only
- 13 Burma river cruise
- 14 hotel Paradise Island in Bentota, Sri Lanka toxic hepatitis.
- 15 Cooking in Chiang Mai & Driving Around Northern Thailand
- 16 India Visa - BLS international. Lost passport FBI complaint
- 17 JR PASS AND ITINERARY
- 18 Red River Delta in Viet Nam: A Good Idea for a Day Trip from Hanoi?
- 19 Travel during China national week?
- 20 My trip report from the Philippines
- 21 China with Collette Tours
- 22 Exploring Thailand
- 23 Air Asia package from Koh Lipe to Bangkok
- 24 Tucan Travel Wonders of India and Nepal Review - Travelers, Beware!
- 25 Traveling solo to Thailand and looking for recommended tour company