my son will be in Singapore on a stop over on his way to London.
He will be there for 2 nights
He is 19 years old.
I would like to book him a hotel because for the rest of his time away he will be on a tour, so shared accomodation.
This will be a relax and enjoy before you rush through Europe.
If I book a hotel will he be able to check in. I have heard you need to be 21 to do so.
Also if he can, can anyone recommend a good hotel for about $200USD per night.
thanks in advance
Will my 19 yr old son be able to check into a Singapore Hotel
- 1 Christmas Gifts for Her | Xmas Gifts
- 2 Hong Kong - how long to see highlights?
- 3 which street food tour in Hanoi?
- 4 3 countries 3 1/2 weeks
- 5 Thursdaysd's South Asian Sojourn
- 6 By Sea -Diu to Daman
- 7 Just returned from an amazing trip to India!
- 8 Off on a Bangkok holiday once again!
- 9 ...or maybe India?
- 10 First time trip to Japan - Fall 2013
- 11 Medical Evacuation Insurance
- 12 Looking for help to plan trip to Vietnam
- 13 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 14 SALAY from BAGAN
- 15 Anyone in Bangkok
- 16 Taking cash to Burma/Myanmar
- 17 Xian Crystal Mooncake
- 18 India Visa
- 19 Bangkok in 3 days?
- 20 1st Time to Japan - 14 Day Itinerary for May - Your Feedback Appreciated!!
- 21 I miss Mongolia
- 22 Vietnam Itineray Please Help
- 23 Vietnam money
- 24 BANGKOK - Where My Travel Luck Ran Out
- 25 OUR SEASIA Odyssey