my son will be in Singapore on a stop over on his way to London.
He will be there for 2 nights
He is 19 years old.
I would like to book him a hotel because for the rest of his time away he will be on a tour, so shared accomodation.
This will be a relax and enjoy before you rush through Europe.
If I book a hotel will he be able to check in. I have heard you need to be 21 to do so.
Also if he can, can anyone recommend a good hotel for about $200USD per night.
thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 2 Week Honeymoon in Singapore and Indonesia
- 2 Advice for a newbie!
- 3 bombay shopping
- 4 Train from Mumbai to Goa - Yes or No?
- 5 4.5 days in Singapore
- 6 options on 2 potential itineraries
- 7 5 day rain-free trip in India
- 8 Te Best Luxury Ryokans in Japan
- 9 A 6-week waking dream in North and South India.
- 10 Ryokan in Hakone - best location?
- 11 Hakone question
- 12 "Ishaani" and "Ranvir" return from 2 weeks in Uzbekistan
- 13 Booking hotels for Japan in April 2017
- 14 India 1st Time Itinerary Revised - HELP!
- 15 Advise on visting Hokkaido to photograph cranes
- 16 Question about travel to Mae Sot
- 17 Oh dear. Japan's 7-11 cash machines have just been robbed.
- 18 David's First Draft Itinerary for Sakura 2017
- 19 Japan tickets purchased a itinerary help needed
- 20 Phillipines with two young children in December
- 21 Struggling with SE Asia Itinerary for November
- 22 Hong Kong or Toyko
- 23 Hong Kong early June
- 24 India Mother-Son 1st Time HELP
- 25 Transportation from Narita airport to the Marriott
Will my 19 yr old son be able to check into a Singapore Hotel