my son will be in Singapore on a stop over on his way to London.
He will be there for 2 nights
He is 19 years old.
I would like to book him a hotel because for the rest of his time away he will be on a tour, so shared accomodation.
This will be a relax and enjoy before you rush through Europe.
If I book a hotel will he be able to check in. I have heard you need to be 21 to do so.
Also if he can, can anyone recommend a good hotel for about $200USD per night.
thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 http://www.piratetoyshop.com/dermajur/
- 2 http://www.perfecthealthcentre.com/megadrox/
- 3 Duplex Pipe Manufacturer in India
- 4 http://www.menshealthsupplement.info/zymax-male-enhancement/
- 5 India help with where to go
- 6 How to book domestic tickets/hotels in Burma.
- 7 In Seoul for one day
- 8 Feedback--First Time in Japan, 3 weeks
- 9 Is this crazy?
- 10 6 days itinerary advise - which company to book ?
- 11 Planning for 1 week in Vietnam
- 12 6 weeks in Cambodia and Laos with an unplanned itinerary
- 13 Hong Kong / Bangkok / Seoul / Tokyo
- 14 Taxis in Yangon
- 15 Six months in Inchoen / South Korea
- 16 Feb 17 Itinenary (Thailand, Myanmar, Cambodia)
- 17 144 Hour Visa Exception China
- 18 Jews in China. Who knew?
- 19 Shanghai Tailor?
- 20 3 day tours from Bangkok
- 21 Best of Koh Tao
- 22 Please help with my itinerary for Japan, Part One
- 23 Singapore or Hong Kong
- 24 Studying yoga in India
- 25 Please help with my itinerary for Japan, Part Two (more difficult)
Will my 19 yr old son be able to check into a Singapore Hotel