my son will be in Singapore on a stop over on his way to London.
He will be there for 2 nights
He is 19 years old.
I would like to book him a hotel because for the rest of his time away he will be on a tour, so shared accomodation.
This will be a relax and enjoy before you rush through Europe.
If I book a hotel will he be able to check in. I have heard you need to be 21 to do so.
Also if he can, can anyone recommend a good hotel for about $200USD per night.
thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Buy Registered IELTS,TOEFL,Certificates,Passports
- 2 BKK Street Food Disappearing per BBC
- 3 Agoda for Myanmar hotels
- 4 Rate Packers in Delhi by http://3th.co.in/packers-and-movers-delhi/
- 5 http://www.menshealthsupplement.info/exoslim/
- 6 Type of clothes to take to Delhi, India
- 7 http://www.trypromusclefit.com/exoslim-garcinia-cambogia/
- 8 fdgdfgfdgdgfddgfdg
- 9 List of Top Packers and Movers in Hyderabad
- 10 http://utrimcleanseblog.com/exoslim/
- 11 Top 4 Packers and Movers Mumbai @
- 12 Crackers with cheese with it; just two o
- 13 Tell Me A Good Place To Stay In Darjeeling?
- 14 http://utrimcleanseblog.com/exoslim/
- 15 Questions on Details for 23 Days in Japan
- 16 http://healthnbeautyfacts.com/megadrox-review/
- 17 Ayutthaya & Bangkok - Travel Report
- 18 My plans 5 days japan 1 korea
- 19 Kyoto to Tokyo on December 31?
- 20 AirAsia from DMK (vs. other airlines from BKK) to Siem Reap
- 21 Earthquake in Myanmar
- 22 Have you stayed at Dormy Inn Expres s Asakusa ?
- 23 Hakone and Mt Fuji
- 24 Ferrari Hire Bangkok
- 25 A great trip in India
Will my 19 yr old son be able to check into a Singapore Hotel