my son will be in Singapore on a stop over on his way to London.
He will be there for 2 nights
He is 19 years old.
I would like to book him a hotel because for the rest of his time away he will be on a tour, so shared accomodation.
This will be a relax and enjoy before you rush through Europe.
If I book a hotel will he be able to check in. I have heard you need to be 21 to do so.
Also if he can, can anyone recommend a good hotel for about $200USD per night.
thanks in advance
Will my 19 yr old son be able to check into a Singapore Hotel
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Single parent traveling to Thailand with a 4-yo son
- 2 vietnam and laos
- 3 The best way (or place) to see Mt. Fuji while staying in Tokyo
- 4 Can you HELP with figuring out United Miles and how to get them SF-Bangkok?
- 5 Bangkok: Shangri-La, Penninsula, Mandarin Oriental
- 6 Help: 24 hours to change decision for award flight BKK-SFO
- 7 How much would it cost to have dental implants done in India?
- 8 First Time Solo Trip To Thailand Itinerary
- 9 A Thailand holiday vacation 9 years in a row!
- 10 Elephants in Northern Thailand
- 11 JR West rail pass changes and new Nozomi pass
- 12 5 nights in Japan.
- 13 Great place for a honeymoon destination?
- 14 Is Boutique Sri Lanka out of business?
- 15 Best country to visit 1st time in Southeast Asia
- 16 A week in Hong Kong with a 6 yr old-where to stay?
- 17 Seoul - Cuckoo rice cooker
- 18 Train vs Bus vs Taxi from Narita to Tokyo/Takkyubin service to Narita
- 19 BKK Airport Meeting Spot
- 20 What did you think of Mumbai?
- 21 Visa
- 22 Affordable Japan
- 23 Japan tips: where to stay in Tokyo, where to snowboard and day trips
- 24 Castle & King
- 25 Air Asia All You Can Fly