A fr and I are planning on visiting SL just for wildlife. In specific, for me its photography. Leopards and elephants are my favs. We can go only for about 3-4 days from South India. I understand that it takes about 5 hrs from Colombo to Yala.
R there any reasonably priced accommodation inside Yala park? We don't want fancy ones. Decent ones are fine. We would like to stay out in the park from dawn to dusk and hence won't be using much of the facilities at the lodge or camp.
BTW - Is Mohammed out there??
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 So excited - going to Siem Reap
- 2 Hotel Chang Mai
- 3 Tasting Sri Lanka
- 4 process for arriving in Narita airport
- 5 Kindly request/need 30 days Thailand+Vietnam itineary advice
- 6 Help with SEAsia itinerary
- 7 Ankor Wat - sunset , sunrise, itinerary
- 8 Advising hotels of time of arrival?
- 9 Hotel in Hanoi
- 10 India help needed
- 11 Beach hotel Thailand
- 12 Cruise to Vietnam -Excursions from cruise terminal
- 13 Nywoman an older single traveler explores Taiwan and Japan
- 14 Permit alert Andaman Islands
- 15 Sim cards and adaptors
- 16 Singapor/Malaysia/Thailand trip - Need advices!
- 17 6-8 Weeks in South East Asia
- 18 Sri Lanka Visa
- 19 Hoi Ann hotel
- 20 Place to stay Hue
- 21 Good Places to See in Ooty?
- 22 What are the best places to visit in karnataka during November?
- 23 First Trip to Japan - help with planning please
- 24 Sapa - current conditions due to typhoon
- 25 Four Days in South Korea (Incheon and Seoul) with Baby