A fr and I are planning on visiting SL just for wildlife. In specific, for me its photography. Leopards and elephants are my favs. We can go only for about 3-4 days from South India. I understand that it takes about 5 hrs from Colombo to Yala.
R there any reasonably priced accommodation inside Yala park? We don't want fancy ones. Decent ones are fine. We would like to stay out in the park from dawn to dusk and hence won't be using much of the facilities at the lodge or camp.
BTW - Is Mohammed out there??
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 20 Days In Japan: We survived Sakura!
- 2 Layover in Hong Kong
- 3 Itinerary review: Alpine Route
- 4 Bags are packed for Bangkok!
- 5 A fun week in Bangkok!
- 6 Blooming chart in Japan
- 7 Itinerary Review: What do you think?
- 8 Four nights in Kanazawa + Noto Peninsula self drive + Shirakawago stopover
- 9 Tibet and BhutanTour
- 10 4.5 days in Singapore
- 11 Beach time in Thailand - mid November
- 12 Italy from an Asian base
- 13 Bus service in Nepal
- 14 Travel to India in May?
- 15 2 Weeks in Japan July 2016
- 16 9 days in Bali
- 17 Bus travel Luang Prabang to Xishuangbanna. Anyone?
- 18 Impulse 8-day trip to China - questions
- 19 Advice for a newbie!
- 20 Another South East Asian sojourn.
- 21 Advice for 8 days in Nepal
- 22 Are personal tour guides in Tokyo and Kyoto work the cost?
- 23 K2 Base Camp- Concordia Gondogoro La Trek, Unforgettable Experience
- 24 NYT article on Bangkok's River of Kings
- 25 Handeda to Narita airports, train or bus?