A fr and I are planning on visiting SL just for wildlife. In specific, for me its photography. Leopards and elephants are my favs. We can go only for about 3-4 days from South India. I understand that it takes about 5 hrs from Colombo to Yala.
R there any reasonably priced accommodation inside Yala park? We don't want fancy ones. Decent ones are fine. We would like to stay out in the park from dawn to dusk and hence won't be using much of the facilities at the lodge or camp.
BTW - Is Mohammed out there??
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Kyoto to Tokyo on December 31?
- 2 Have you stayed at Dormy Inn Expres s Asakusa ?
- 3 Hakone and Mt Fuji
- 4 Questions on Details for 23 Days in Japan
- 5 Ferrari Hire Bangkok
- 6 BKK Street Food Disappearing per BBC
- 7 Earthquake in Myanmar
- 8 A great trip in India
- 9 Back to Bangkok this month!
- 10 Burma in Jan, weather questions.
- 11 Onsen ryokan for single near Tokyo
- 12 Rangoon and Lake Inle, how many days?
- 13 AirAsia from DMK (vs. other airlines from BKK) to Siem Reap
- 14 Bhutan with Aman hotels, worth it?
- 15 Nai Thon beach Thailand
- 16 A new opportunity to interact with elephants in Thailand
- 17 Sulawesi
- 18 Koh Lanra + Bangkok or Siem Reap?
- 19 Direct flight from JFK/Newark to Tokyo
- 20 Day Trip in Bohol - Travel Report
- 21 Family Japan Trip August 2016
- 22 Pearls in Beijing and MORE!
- 23 Ayutthaya & Bangkok - Travel Report
- 24 Bali in March for 5 nights?
- 25 Varanasi : Advice needed on how best to see the evening Aarti