A fr and I are planning on visiting SL just for wildlife. In specific, for me its photography. Leopards and elephants are my favs. We can go only for about 3-4 days from South India. I understand that it takes about 5 hrs from Colombo to Yala.
R there any reasonably priced accommodation inside Yala park? We don't want fancy ones. Decent ones are fine. We would like to stay out in the park from dawn to dusk and hence won't be using much of the facilities at the lodge or camp.
BTW - Is Mohammed out there??
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 50th Anniversary trip
- 2 Changing planes at Dubai
- 3 "necessities" for India
- 4 Vietnam to increase visa cost for Americans
- 5 First time in India and Nepal-HELP
- 6 The Mystic East - a tale of hot food, hot weather, airmiles and imodium.
- 7 12 x Day Itinerary- Please give me your feedback
- 8 14 days in Myanmar
- 9 DC to Dubai 3 nts, Tokyo 6 nts. Kyoto day trip? Itinerary thoughts?
- 10 Short trip to Myanmar
- 11 ATMs in Japan
- 12 US Citizen Vietnam Visa Help!
- 13 First time backpacking - 5 weeks in Vietnam, Lao, Cambodia, and Thailand
- 14 A Journey to Jagna, Bohol - Trip Report
- 15 "China Eastern Airline" is it really bad??
- 16 Gang rape in India. Again.
- 17 Mandalay questions
- 18 Guides ,Bagan and Mandalay
- 19 Asia Transpacific vs Pacific Delight Private Tour to China
- 20 Myanmaromestic flights and transport :cash :guide/travel agency i
- 21 3 Week Trip to Southeast Asia
- 22 Help - India take 2
- 23 Chiang Mai hotel with sweet attentive staff
- 24 CNX late arrival?
- 25 Trip Report: Pandaw’s cruise down the Mekong from China to Laos