A fr and I are planning on visiting SL just for wildlife. In specific, for me its photography. Leopards and elephants are my favs. We can go only for about 3-4 days from South India. I understand that it takes about 5 hrs from Colombo to Yala.
R there any reasonably priced accommodation inside Yala park? We don't want fancy ones. Decent ones are fine. We would like to stay out in the park from dawn to dusk and hence won't be using much of the facilities at the lodge or camp.
BTW - Is Mohammed out there??
Wildlife in Sri Lanka
- 1 First time trip to Japan - Fall 2013
- 2 Japan Times "Backstreet Stories"
- 3 ONLINE HOTEL BOOKING SCAM
- 4 Don't use World Expeditions
- 5 Bangkok & demonstrations (2013)
- 6 First time in Japan
- 7 Andaman coast visit - is Phuket worth visiting?
- 8 Questions, questions and more questions for first time trip to Asia
- 9 Finding a Small electric Kettle in BKK
- 10 India Visa - BLS international. Lost passport FBI complaint
- 11 Magical India
- 12 Heyloo Hampi
- 13 Southern India
- 14 Bangkok - November 2014
- 15 Villa in Canggu Bali
- 16 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 17 Where to Stay - Hong Kong or Kowloon?
- 18 Best Food in Tokyo
- 19 Lombok and Gili islands advice about distance/time to the airport
- 20 Boracay Island, Philippines
- 21 BALI Honeymoon February 2014
- 22 Comments/suggestions on Borneo itinerary
- 23 Suggestions for additional temples near Angkor (Siem Reap)?
- 24 Bangkok Taxi Complaints
- 25 Thailand in June