A fr and I are planning on visiting SL just for wildlife. In specific, for me its photography. Leopards and elephants are my favs. We can go only for about 3-4 days from South India. I understand that it takes about 5 hrs from Colombo to Yala.
R there any reasonably priced accommodation inside Yala park? We don't want fancy ones. Decent ones are fine. We would like to stay out in the park from dawn to dusk and hence won't be using much of the facilities at the lodge or camp.
BTW - Is Mohammed out there??
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 How to plan my itinerary in Tokyo
- 2 Teach and Travel China
- 3 How to plan our itinerary in Japan
- 4 Japan trip- itinerary
- 5 Synthetic Hotel Furniture
- 6 Corbett Wildlife Park
- 7 Safari in India to Kanha, Bandhavgarh, Corbett; plus Delhi & Agra
- 8 Feedback--First Time in Japan, 3 weeks
- 9 Singapore Air non-stop SFO-SIN to start in October
- 10 Shoes vs boots? Climbing Mt Bat ur in Bali
- 11 6 days itinerary advise - which company to book ?
- 12 Halong Bay cruise
- 13 Six months in Inchoen / South Korea
- 14 Planning for 1 week in Vietnam
- 15 3 day tours from Bangkok
- 16 Is this crazy?
- 17 In Seoul for one day
- 18 20 Days In Japan: We survived Sakura!
- 19 How to book domestic tickets/hotels in Burma.
- 20 India help with where to go
- 21 6 weeks in Cambodia and Laos with an unplanned itinerary
- 22 Hong Kong / Bangkok / Seoul / Tokyo
- 23 Taxis in Yangon
- 24 Feb 17 Itinenary (Thailand, Myanmar, Cambodia)
- 25 144 Hour Visa Exception China