thinking possibly going to Thailand to see Bangkok in December possibly. If adult daughters come; they want an 'upscale' beach-white sands, calm water, option for restaurant options or if want quietness-that also possible. Seems possibly ko samui, ko tao and nang yuan may be possibilities-the later two islands quite an endeavor if leaving from the East Coast of USA. It is difficult for me to get a good picture in regards to what is not too difficult to get to, the offers some options. Is there a comparable area in Phuket?
white sand beaches in thailand
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 15 Days in Japan, Itinerary Help Please
- 2 Bangkok - Side trip to Ayutthaya
- 3 Travel during China national week?
- 4 Honeymoon in Nha Trang
- 5 Luang Prabang to Chiang Mai -- HOW?
- 6 Honeymoon in december 2014
- 7 Trip report/blog - 10 days in Tokyo and Kyoto
- 8 Favorite travel apps?
- 9 Food tours in HCMC/Saigon?
- 10 Weekend Market and Or Tor Kor-Bangkok
- 11 4 wonderful solo weeks in South Korea
- 12 Selecting A Guide for Bhutan (Bridge To Bhutan)
- 13 Destination Bangkok, again
- 14 Knockoff Designer bags in Vietnam?
- 15 Foreign currency
- 16 how to book a train from -DaNang to Hue, Vietnam
- 17 Vacay to Thailand end of December-January 2014
- 18 Airfare from Bali to Ko Samui
- 19 Honeymoon In sept
- 20 Vietnam October 2014
- 21 India Wildlife Expedition Trip Report!
- 22 Indonesian visa update
- 23 Tourist Visa for France/UK
- 24 Kyushu Japan: Driver Needed For Amakusa
- 25 Hong Kong in June - Oh The Humidity!!