thinking possibly going to Thailand to see Bangkok in December possibly. If adult daughters come; they want an 'upscale' beach-white sands, calm water, option for restaurant options or if want quietness-that also possible. Seems possibly ko samui, ko tao and nang yuan may be possibilities-the later two islands quite an endeavor if leaving from the East Coast of USA. It is difficult for me to get a good picture in regards to what is not too difficult to get to, the offers some options. Is there a comparable area in Phuket?
white sand beaches in thailand
View all Asia activity »
- 1 Craig and Jeane's Japan Photos are Up
- 2 Next trip: Sri Lanka & Maldives. Need help from the travel gods.
- 3 Car hire in India -- Narendra Kumar and hiredriverindia.com
- 4 BOOK A HOLIDAY IN MALDIVES!!!
- 5 Bangkok & demonstrations (2013)
- 6 Bali - recommendations for car and driver?
- 7 Varanasi lodging - to ghat or not to ghat etc etc - help!
- 8 Resorts With Private Cabins Instead Of Hotel Rooms?
- 9 cell phone in india
- 10 Magical India
- 11 Night cruise to Kyushu from Kansai (Osaka and Kobe)
- 12 Bangkok - Silver Shops
- 13 Thailand-Bangkok-Ko Samui-Chang mai in the begining of May
- 14 SALAY from BAGAN
- 15 Japan: best time to go?
- 16 Craig and Jeane Visit Japan - 2013 Trip Report
- 17 Trip Report Kerala: Backwaters & Beach (DEC 2013)
- 18 Plan On Finally Visiting Japan, Looking For Advice...!
- 19 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 20 Any recommendations for drivers in Beijing?
- 21 Questions, questions and more questions for first time trip to Asia
- 22 7 Days in Sri Lanka
- 23 Beijing - is the air quality THAT bad?
- 24 Vietnam, From Top to Bottom in January 2014
- 25 Visit To Goa