thinking possibly going to Thailand to see Bangkok in December possibly. If adult daughters come; they want an 'upscale' beach-white sands, calm water, option for restaurant options or if want quietness-that also possible. Seems possibly ko samui, ko tao and nang yuan may be possibilities-the later two islands quite an endeavor if leaving from the East Coast of USA. It is difficult for me to get a good picture in regards to what is not too difficult to get to, the offers some options. Is there a comparable area in Phuket?
white sand beaches in thailand
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Hanoi driver wanted
- 2 Buying loose sapphires in Sri Lanka
- 3 Southern India itinerary help needed
- 4 A Thailand holiday vacation 9 years in a row!
- 5 Your favorites in south India & places you'd probably not recommend
- 6 vietnam and laos
- 7 narrow down destinations, Japan 2 weeks in April
- 8 2nd location on the beach
- 9 Help: 24 hours to change decision for award flight BKK-SFO
- 10 Safe to buy Sapphires in Sri Lanka
- 11 Thailand - Food recos
- 12 Seoul - Cuckoo rice cooker
- 13 First Time Solo Trip To Thailand Itinerary
- 14 Laos for the backpacker
- 15 The best way (or place) to see Mt. Fuji while staying in Tokyo
- 16 Single parent traveling to Thailand with a 4-yo son
- 17 Amazing Samurai Armor Exhibition
- 18 Thailand Hotel
- 19 Which Section of Great Wall? And add visit to Ming Tombs?
- 20 Best country to visit 1st time in Southeast Asia
- 21 Honeymoon in Thailand
- 22 One Week in Asia, First Time Trip to Asia
- 23 Can you HELP with figuring out United Miles and how to get them SF-Bangkok?
- 24 Bangkok: Shangri-La, Penninsula, Mandarin Oriental
- 25 Elephants in Northern Thailand