thinking possibly going to Thailand to see Bangkok in December possibly. If adult daughters come; they want an 'upscale' beach-white sands, calm water, option for restaurant options or if want quietness-that also possible. Seems possibly ko samui, ko tao and nang yuan may be possibilities-the later two islands quite an endeavor if leaving from the East Coast of USA. It is difficult for me to get a good picture in regards to what is not too difficult to get to, the offers some options. Is there a comparable area in Phuket?
white sand beaches in thailand
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Ever heard of an Okinawa to Haneda Airpack Fare?
- 2 Lower Airfare Okinawa-Haneda Airpack?
- 3 Onilne booking hotels !
- 4 Transport logistics: Kyoto, Hiroshima/Miyajima, Kyushu
- 5 Excellent Customer Service with Bangkok Food Tours
- 6 One-day tours in Kathmandu and Lhasa
- 7 Buy real and fake Passport ,Visa,Driving License,ID, etc
- 8 Myanmar - A Visit to a Country in Transition
- 9 Your opinion of our Japan & China itinerary
- 10 Short trip to Bangkok via Dubai
- 11 Nepal
- 12 Problems booking a hotel in Tokyo
- 13 Kyushu & Honshu Fall 2011
- 14 Would appreciate your comments on my Vietnam itinerary
- 15 Itinerary set: Now some logistical questions on first time trip to Japan
- 16 looking for a great hotel in K.L./ Lost camera!!!!!!!
- 17 4-5 days in SE Asia
- 18 Where did you exchange dollars for Rupees??
- 19 Halong Bay Tour - Is there another day tour you recommend instead?
- 20 1st time Japan - solo female
- 21 Please share the things you liked in Hanoi and Hoi An
- 22 David's Trip Report--Japan- November 2013
- 23 From Singapore to NZ: A Remarkable Safari Through Time and Across Cultures
- 24 3 weeks in Japan- Finalized... I think
- 25 Travelling to Thailand from U.S. this June/July