Could you suggest websites which give real time info about availability and cost of Chinese trains?
My plan is to book at the stations, when I am in China (next month), though I try to know the real prices, so I make up my mind and have the info beforehand about which train to take, and then go to station or city ticket office to buy the actual ticket
Maybe occasionaly I'd by a ticket online if it is safe...
After searching I found these sites:
Do you recommend any of them, you had good experience, reliable info, real prices instead of web inflated?
Thanks in advance!!!!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Bhutan... Have You Been
- 2 Spring in Armenia
- 3 Do It Yourself/No taxi Tour in China?
- 4 Moderate hotel in Phuket
- 5 Private tours in Northern India
- 6 a month in india
- 7 Good Places to See in Ooty?
- 8 Free tour in Hanoi with nice local students
- 9 Silk weaving community in Bangkok
- 10 Antiquariat Jaipur | Antique Jewelry Fine Art Company In India
- 11 changing left over currency
- 12 Izu Peninsula: Ito or Izu?
- 13 Alternative to Koyasan
- 14 Itinerary feedback please
- 15 Phone calls to UK from Japan
- 16 Thing to do in yogyakarta indonesia
- 17 Japan, Thailand Itinerary
- 18 Would travelers still be wise to use travel agents for Myanmar?
- 19 Japan Help-Ryokan or no?
- 20 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 21 Getting From Bangkok to Koh Phangan
- 22 Thailand/Cambodia/Vietnam 3 weeks itinerary and visa help
- 23 Tokyo hotel help
- 24 Transportation from PVG to Hotel
- 25 IMMUNIZATIONS Needed?? Thailand/Cambodia/Beijing