Could you suggest websites which give real time info about availability and cost of Chinese trains?
My plan is to book at the stations, when I am in China (next month), though I try to know the real prices, so I make up my mind and have the info beforehand about which train to take, and then go to station or city ticket office to buy the actual ticket
Maybe occasionaly I'd by a ticket online if it is safe...
After searching I found these sites:
Do you recommend any of them, you had good experience, reliable info, real prices instead of web inflated?
Thanks in advance!!!!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 http://www.supplements4tips.com/bellavei-skin-whitener/
- 2 1-2nights Japanese Alps - where and what?
- 3 Warning! Don't use Sinorama Holidays to book a trip to China
- 4 Solo female traveller Mumbai, safe?
- 5 Which Mumbai Hotel? Westin vs Marriott
- 6 Christmas in the Alps
- 7 Bali - Benoa or Pettingenet?
- 8 6 weeks in Nepal, Bhutan, Borneo and more...
- 9 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 10 Hesitating between Backpacking and Aisec project
- 11 My Japan Travels - Follow-along with me
- 12 Ending another Asia trip in seattle
- 13 2 weeks in Tokyo - Itinerary review please?
- 14 Sri Lanka Association looking for volunteer
- 15 Phnom Penh during Bon Om Touk?
- 16 Palawan / Marshall Law... should we be concerned?
- 17 Please critique my revised itinerary- July 2017
- 18 sri lanka- tips required
- 19 base bangkok or manilla
- 20 Our trip to Japan. Arigato gozaimasu
- 21 Idiotic time zone question
- 22 Japan travel during Obon 2017
- 23 Mount Koya
- 24 Sometahing is wrong
- 25 Twin rooms in Japan