Would appreciate your suggestions for trekking route in Nepal for 7 days during February 2008. 30 year old, reasaonble fitness but have suffered mild altitude sickness before at 2000m. Prefer not too challenging but still beautiful route for taking photos, nature and people.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 mobile apps development company
- 2 Another South East Asian sojourn.
- 3 Delhi, India Hotels/Guest Houses
- 4 Handeda to Narita airports, train or bus?
- 5 My new 10 year china visa
- 6 20 Days In Japan: We survived Sakura!
- 7 Shinkansen (Bullet Train) Kyoto-Tokyo---Step by step process
- 8 Hotel with easy access to Itami airport
- 9 Bitchu-Matsuyama Castle Visit
- 10 5 days in Tokyo, late June with pregnant wife
- 11 Impulse 8-day trip to China - questions
- 12 suggestions for 2nd time to Vietnam itinerary
- 13 Bags are packed for Bangkok!
- 14 Update on riding elephants
- 15 Our really quite big adventure, Act 2: a short intermission in Hong Kong
- 16 SOUTHEAST ASIA 6 WEEKS
- 17 Medical Trip Insurance: To Buy Or Not To Buy
- 18 NYT article on Bangkok's River of Kings
- 19 Thailand 1st time - June travel
- 20 Thai Airways International Layover: Baggage Recheck?
- 21 What's the best city to travel in Southeast Asia in a short period of time?
- 22 Best Place To Visit in Delhi
- 23 Fur Women's Trip to India
- 24 Japan SIM / Phone Data Options
- 25 Rajasthan by car in 14 days?