Would appreciate your suggestions for trekking route in Nepal for 7 days during February 2008. 30 year old, reasaonble fitness but have suffered mild altitude sickness before at 2000m. Prefer not too challenging but still beautiful route for taking photos, nature and people.
which trek to take in Nepal
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Connaught Place
- 2 A Thailand holiday vacation 9 years in a row!
- 3 10 Day Japan Trip - Need Some Help Choosing!
- 4 Busan in two weeks January 2015, coping with the cold.
- 5 vietnam and laos
- 6 questions about trip to Mrauk U
- 7 Burma - Our Mad Dash Across Too Much
- 8 Bangkok: Shangri-La, Penninsula, Mandarin Oriental
- 9 My SEA trip - photos update
- 10 Bali - seeking feedback on 3-week itinerary
- 11 Which to see first - Kyoto or Tokyo?
- 12 First trip to Vietnam! Help me with my itinerary please!
- 13 6 Hour Layover in Hong Kong what to do
- 14 One night stand in Tokyo: what area/hotel to stay in?
- 15 Travel Report to Siem Reap + Angkor + Northwest Cambodia
- 16 You're Not Going to Japan AGAIN?
- 17 Hotel or Air First for Japan?
- 18 First trip to Japan-17 night Itinerary in Cherry Blossom season
- 19 Elephants in Northern Thailand
- 20 From Ryokan to Buddhist Monastery: Two Weeks in Japan
- 21 Best country to visit 1st time in Southeast Asia
- 22 What did you think of Mumbai?
- 23 1 week in Southeast Asia
- 24 Drink Rec for Sri Lankan Food
- 25 Jewelry shopping in Bangkok