Would appreciate your suggestions for trekking route in Nepal for 7 days during February 2008. 30 year old, reasaonble fitness but have suffered mild altitude sickness before at 2000m. Prefer not too challenging but still beautiful route for taking photos, nature and people.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Japan: ATM Machines
- 2 http://maleenhancementshop.info/trigger-xl/
- 3 Honeymoon in Vietnam
- 4 In Spite of Old and Dilapidated, more Creators Were Attracted
- 5 Don't forget the wellies...
- 6 5 points you should know when choosing a travel app
- 7 http://www.healthytalkzone.com/nuage-skin/
- 8 Travelling to Malaysia with an invalid Australian Passport
- 9 A great trip in India
- 10 Bangkok hotel - River sides pros/cons
- 11 Where/when/how should I get my visa for Vietnam?
- 12 Family Japan Trip August 2016
- 13 So, why go to Vietnam?
- 14 Anthony Bourdain - Parts Unknown in VN
- 15 Vientiane and ??
- 16 Two Weeks in Cambodia and Burma~Returning to the Old and Seeing the New
- 17 Air Asia now fly to Luang Prabang
- 18 Japan Trip Suggestions - 14 day trip in April
- 19 Bhutan with Aman hotels, worth it?
- 20 On a scale of 1 to 10, how dirty is India?
- 21 How to do this
- 22 Japan Itinerary Critique and Suggestions
- 23 rkkwan's Nepal trip Sept 2016 - Annapurna Base Camp (and more)
- 24 China 31 days Itinerary - Need your advice
- 25 Cell Phone Provider in India