Would appreciate your suggestions for trekking route in Nepal for 7 days during February 2008. 30 year old, reasaonble fitness but have suffered mild altitude sickness before at 2000m. Prefer not too challenging but still beautiful route for taking photos, nature and people.
which trek to take in Nepal
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Myanmar Trip Report: Is It "Too Late" To Go?
- 2 Guide/Driver for Mumbai,
- 3 Jaipur--Jas Vilas or Royal Heritge Haveli ?
- 4 Travels in Tumultuous Thailand, languid Luang Prabang & Smiling Siem Reap
- 5 3 weeks in Japan- Finalized... I think
- 6 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 7 Travelling to Thailand from U.S. this June/July
- 8 looking for a great hotel in K.L./ Lost camera!!!!!!!
- 9 First timer trying to prepare for trip of a lifetime: BURMA
- 10 How to get to Koh Ngai?
- 11 Glovers 2 month India adventure has begun!
- 12 Japan Itinerary for May
- 13 Thai island escape
- 14 Itinerary set: Now some logistical questions on first time trip to Japan
- 15 Planning 19 days in Indonesia- need help
- 16 Indonesia/Java/Sulawesi Travel Advice needed
- 17 Halong Bay Tour - Is there another day tour you recommend instead?
- 18 What are good things to buy while in Shanghai China
- 19 Visa Arrived..off to India!!!
- 20 From Singapore to NZ: A Remarkable Safari Through Time and Across Cultures
- 21 South Korea 5 days
- 22 Japan -OAT tour
- 23 Great trip to Myanmar, Bangkok and Hong Kong
- 24 Questions on Places to See in Burma
- 25 Transport logistics: Kyoto, Hiroshima/Miyajima, Kyushu