Would appreciate your suggestions for trekking route in Nepal for 7 days during February 2008. 30 year old, reasaonble fitness but have suffered mild altitude sickness before at 2000m. Prefer not too challenging but still beautiful route for taking photos, nature and people.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Thailand - Khao Lak [Andaman Coast] area
- 2 An island paradise?
- 3 Delhi Escorts Services
- 4 Help plan my 11 days trip to Thailand
- 5 Udon Thani to Chiang Mai by road
- 6 6 months SE Asia and New Zeland
- 7 mekong delta vietnam tours which operator to go for?
- 8 Help with hotel in Saigon - An Lam Saigon River or Hotel des Arts??
- 9 Budget accommodation in Krabi and Phi Phi island??
- 10 Is SE Asia overrated as a cheap destination?
- 11 What is the best way to travel through Budapest, Vienna, and Prague?
- 12 http://splendyrsite.net/evelina-collagen-serum/
- 13 TRIP REPORT: Osaka to Hiroshima and in-between stops (tsuyu / summer)
- 14 Japan - first timer - itinerary help please!
- 15 Back to Bangkok this month!
- 16 Best places to photo-shoot landscapes and natural beauty
- 17 Vietnam to increase visa cost for Americans
- 18 Onsen ryokan for single near Tokyo
- 19 Kyoto to Tokyo on December 31?
- 20 BKK Street Food Disappearing per BBC
- 21 Has anyone used Sanctuary Ananda to cruise in Burma?
- 22 A Food Obsessive's First Time Hong Kong
- 23 Earthquake in Myanmar
- 24 Questions on Details for 23 Days in Japan
- 25 Spontaneous trip to Japan