Would appreciate your suggestions for trekking route in Nepal for 7 days during February 2008. 30 year old, reasaonble fitness but have suffered mild altitude sickness before at 2000m. Prefer not too challenging but still beautiful route for taking photos, nature and people.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 HP Printer Errors CONTACT ☎ 1:888:482:3831 Technical SUPP0RT Care
- 2 Renting 4G Wi-Fi Device in Korea
- 3 Start in Tokyo or Kyoto?
- 4 Sudden holiday to Japan
- 5 Japan Questions - shots, shoulders and shorts
- 6 Japan in December - yay or nay?
- 7 Safety concerns for solo female traveler in SE Asia and itinerary feedback
- 8 Japan Itinerary Help Needed
- 9 Hong Kong
- 10 Bangkok- Dinner Cruises
- 11 Sweltering in Saigon.
- 12 Bangkok- Sky Bars
- 13 Beijing Architecture and Art District - Travel Report
- 14 Something about... Malaysia
- 15 Kyoto Temples and Imperial Palace - Travel Report
- 16 Budget Servied Apt
- 17 Terracotta Warriors
- 18 Japan Cherry Blossom 2018
- 19 Destinations like Ubud or Seminyak in Bali?
- 20 hiking japan sept
- 21 Trip Report: Second Time to Japan - Sakura, Gardens and Castles
- 22 Japan - itinerary help needed!
- 23 The best way to My Son
- 24 Japan Itinerary!
- 25 Across Uzbekistan with MIR