Would appreciate your suggestions for trekking route in Nepal for 7 days during February 2008. 30 year old, reasaonble fitness but have suffered mild altitude sickness before at 2000m. Prefer not too challenging but still beautiful route for taking photos, nature and people.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Jeep with a driver good english
- 2 14 days Japan itinerary. First timers.
- 3 Sri Lanka May
- 4 south east asia 3 weeks in june
- 5 Can buy a JR Pass in Japan
- 6 Japan Rail Pass
- 7 20 days Itinerary Help!
- 8 Japan - 2 itineraries (7days)
- 9 Bali,Java,Borneo 3 weeks
- 10 Japan rough itinerary
- 11 Laos planning.
- 12 Hokkaido and northern Honshu itinerary advice
- 13 Japan for Foodies
- 14 Japan Cherry Blossom 2018
- 15 Japan's Kyushu: Takachiho Gorge - Travel Report
- 16 3 week SE Asia itinerary
- 17 Kamogawa Odori/Aoi Matsuri
- 18 One night in Osaka
- 19 David's Abbreviated Trip Report-Japan, Part 2-Sakura 2017
- 20 Taipei Art Scene - Travel Report
- 21 Advice itinerary trip Thailand/Laos in July
- 22 Singapore weather in August/September
- 23 Across Uzbekistan with MIR
- 24 First time going abroad
- 25 Sapporo to Lake Akan