we definitely want to do a street food tour in hanoi. is there one of these that is better or different than the others? Which should we do
Awesome travel food on foot
Hanoi street food tours - lowerson
Hanoi cooking center tours
Thanks for any advice!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Third Time and Still Charmed: Kathie and Cheryl take a Pandaw Cruise
- 2 proposed itinerary for 14 nights Feb. 2016
- 3 Kathie and Cheryl are off on another SE Asian adventure
- 4 Annual Fall Asia Trip
- 5 Family Trip to Japan
- 6 Holiday in Cambodia - plus Myanmar for a wedding.
- 7 5 weeks in Japan
- 8 Seeking Help with First Trip to Japan
- 9 Best place to replenish my Japanese currency?
- 10 3 weeks backpacking in Vietnam
- 11 Namaste--Nepal trip report November 2015
- 12 Tashi Delek: trip report from Bhutan 2015
- 13 New Member
- 14 Planning for a trip to Northwest Vietnam
- 15 Eating in Chiang Mai and Pai, Thailand
- 16 Air India Versus Jet airways. Which is best for India
- 17 Myanmar- Popular Sights and even a few hospitals!
- 18 Advantage of using Smithsonian Tours
- 19 Tokyo Story's Setsuko Hara dies at 95
- 20 TRIP REPORT: Just returned from first visit to Japan!
- 21 India trip report-brief recommendations
- 22 Lodge in Borneo
- 23 Best Singapore Sunday Brunch Hotel?
- 24 China and Japan help
- 25 Crossing Myanmar with own car (Thailand -> India) in Aug or Sep 2014