I'm trying to find a good pair of shoes to take me that will be suitable for lots of walking, some trekking and also general use.
I keen being drawn to these Keen shoes. As I've always suffered from my feet overheating I think these look ideal and they also look very durable. I've put a link below(hope it works) of the pair I'm considering buying.
Am I heading in the right direction with my choice of shoe? Are they worth the £85 price tag? Any cheaper but similar alternatives?
Any advice I'd really appreciate it.
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 YAHOO@ Password Reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:982:8520 Tech c*Are 22/7
- 2 Start in Tokyo or Kyoto?
- 3 Kuala Lumpur itinerary
- 4 Vietnam 3 week itinerary help
- 5 Angkor guides: Tek???
- 6 What areas to stay in Singapore & Bali
- 7 Sri Lanka in December
- 8 Please recommend a hotel in Mumbai
- 9 Sudden holiday to Japan
- 10 Hanoi, Vietnam 1 week
- 11 Travel Help!! Thailand - Ko Tao, Koh Samui or Ko Pha Ngan
- 12 Vietnam: Itinerary for 15 days in September
- 13 Safety concerns for solo female traveler in SE Asia and itinerary feedback
- 14 Japan Questions - shots, shoulders and shorts
- 15 Renting 4G Wi-Fi Device in Korea
- 16 Japan in December - yay or nay?
- 17 Japan Itinerary Help Needed
- 18 Hong Kong
- 19 Bangkok- Dinner Cruises
- 20 Sweltering in Saigon.
- 21 Bangkok- Sky Bars
- 22 Beijing Architecture and Art District - Travel Report
- 23 Something about... Malaysia
- 24 Kyoto Temples and Imperial Palace - Travel Report
- 25 Budget Servied Apt
Which shoes are best for travelling around Thailand/Laos/Cambodia?