I'm trying to find a good pair of shoes to take me that will be suitable for lots of walking, some trekking and also general use.
I keen being drawn to these Keen shoes. As I've always suffered from my feet overheating I think these look ideal and they also look very durable. I've put a link below(hope it works) of the pair I'm considering buying.
Am I heading in the right direction with my choice of shoe? Are they worth the £85 price tag? Any cheaper but similar alternatives?
Any advice I'd really appreciate it.
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Any suggestions for travel agents for Taiwan?
- 2 Bali - What to do?
- 3 India (north-east) + Maldives ititneraty help
- 4 AirAsia ASEAN pass?
- 5 help with s.e.a. trip destination for xmas, family of 4
- 6 travel to Malaysia or Indonesia
- 7 Best place for a solo traveler to find a travel partner
- 8 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 9 Bangkok transport to Shangri La Hotel
- 10 Tokyo hotel help
- 11 Private tours in Northern India
- 12 Bhutan... Have You Been
- 13 To the Gili Islands - From Ubud or South Bali?
- 14 The ethics of choosing to visit a repressive country like Myanmar
- 15 Purchasing Kamagawa Odori tickets?
- 16 Indonesia (other than Bali!)
- 17 Fethiye to Bodrum
- 18 Vietnam visa
- 19 Izu Peninsula: Ito or Izu?
- 20 Family Friendly Penang
- 21 Train trip costs help please
- 22 Weather forecast
- 23 Across Uzbekistan with MIR
- 24 New Vietnam eVisa service
- 25 Vietnam with kids/teens
Which shoes are best for travelling around Thailand/Laos/Cambodia?