We are seriously considering an overnight stay at the Shangri-La in Singapore as part of our honeymoon trip. Checking their website, I got really confused as to which room to book! Valley wing vs Horizon vs Tower wing? Garden view vs city view? Thank you
Which rm at the Shangri-La Singapore?
View all Asia activity »
- 1 recommendations for tour company for private myanmar tour
- 2 RECOMMENDATIONS for PRIVATE TOUR GUIDE IN YANGON?
- 3 BLS International - Frustrating Passport Renewal Process
- 4 First time trip to Japan - Fall 2013
- 5 Bangkok - Silver Shops
- 6 Questions, questions and more questions for first time trip to Asia
- 7 Magical India
- 8 Bangkok-Skytrain Update
- 9 Back from a Trip of a Lifetime! Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia!
- 10 Visa process for those residing in NY/NJ/CT
- 11 Bangkok & demonstrations (2013)
- 12 Can I get Kopi Luwak coffee in Bangkok
- 13 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 14 India Visa - BLS international. Lost passport FBI complaint
- 15 South East Asia
- 16 7 Days in Sri Lanka
- 17 India's Online VISA Application
- 18 Planning 1st trip to japan. Ideas?
- 19 Beijing - is the air quality THAT bad?
- 20 Airport - hotel transportation in Thailand
- 21 Which mosquito repellent to use for a 9 year old child?
- 22 Myanmar and Mt Popa
- 23 Bangkok restaurant or unique experience for anniversary
- 24 Finding a Small electric Kettle in BKK
- 25 Overwhelmed by info...First time in Philippines...What Island