Pre-cruise Singapore hotel option for 3 nights include Naumi Hotel (boutique hotel currently closed for 12 million dollar renovation) and the Fullerton Hotel (a colonial period jem that began as a post office). Costs are just about identical though the Fullerton includes porterage to shipl. Is the location of either superior given our 2 1/2 days in Singapore!
Which of these 2 Singapore hotels would you choose?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Flying back and forth between Vietnam and Cambodia: where to start
- 2 British tourists murdered in Koh Tao
- 3 A question concerning Sri Lanka's rainfall in Jan.
- 4 Plans for Nepal/Bhutan continued: how does this sound??
- 5 RHKKMKs---Just to be copy cats
- 6 5 day Bangkok Itinerary?
- 7 Planning First Family Trip to Japan - Advice Needed!
- 8 Places to visit in India in October
- 9 Amphawa Floating Market
- 10 Following Craig & Jeane's lead, I'm heading out. Thailand & Cambodia again.
- 11 Currency in South Korea
- 12 Hotel suggestions Haeundae beach area Busan
- 13 Krabi island tours
- 14 6 full days in Yagoon
- 15 Some advice on our latest Japan itinerary please?
- 16 13 Hour layover in KL, never visited city before, ideas?
- 17 Myanmar evisa system now working well.
- 18 Malaysian honeymoon
- 19 itinerary sri lanka please help
- 20 Myanmar itinerary help
- 21 Thailand and Southeast Asia - Advice for Lone Female
- 22 Japan & Korea - A little of this, a little of that
- 23 Craig and Jeane Depart for Australia and Bali
- 24 Looking for a good travel agent to plan Vietnam Laos and ?? Travel
- 25 Burma? Laos? Cambodia? Vietnam? - I need some help!