Pre-cruise Singapore hotel option for 3 nights include Naumi Hotel (boutique hotel currently closed for 12 million dollar renovation) and the Fullerton Hotel (a colonial period jem that began as a post office). Costs are just about identical though the Fullerton includes porterage to shipl. Is the location of either superior given our 2 1/2 days in Singapore!
Which of these 2 Singapore hotels would you choose?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 kyoto hotel - dilema
- 2 Hiroshima Day Tour
- 3 14 days in Thailand (July 2015)
- 4 To Nikko or not to Nikko: That is the Question?
- 5 River tours in China - please share your experiences
- 6 Has anyone used the home visit system in Hiroshima?
- 7 Travel in India: Some Observations and Impressions
- 8 Singapore
- 9 Hotels and Hostels in Thailand
- 10 2 weeks backpacking in Philippines
- 11 India at the end of May
- 12 National Parks - which to choose
- 13 Thailand, Cambodia and Laos
- 14 2015 Cherry Blossom Forecast Published
- 15 17 Day Itinerary
- 16 Help with Burma Itinerary
- 17 Asia Tour Companies
- 18 More room for luggage in 1st class Nozomi trains than in regular trains?
- 19 On the Road in Beautiful Sri Lanka
- 20 Spending a Week in Bangalore-Any Ideas?
- 21 5 and a half full days in Tokyo. Should I consider visiting Kyoto?
- 22 Help Needed for Ambitious 22 day trip Bali and SE ASIA for Mom and Son
- 23 Experience 4 days in Ha Noi, Viet Nam - see,do and eat
- 24 Bringing vitamins to Japan - ok in ziploc baggies?
- 25 singapore accomodation?