Pre-cruise Singapore hotel option for 3 nights include Naumi Hotel (boutique hotel currently closed for 12 million dollar renovation) and the Fullerton Hotel (a colonial period jem that began as a post office). Costs are just about identical though the Fullerton includes porterage to shipl. Is the location of either superior given our 2 1/2 days in Singapore!
Which of these 2 Singapore hotels would you choose?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Tokyo and Thailand in July
- 2 Vietnam Family Travel Plans
- 3 View from the plane arriving in Singapore then Bali from U.S.
- 4 Penang
- 5 Ideas for an off beaten path trip in Burma
- 6 Myanmar - Our thoughts and experiences from our recent trip
- 7 India
- 8 Cost differences between spring and autumn visits to Japan?
- 9 First Time Visit to Japan in November 2015 - Itinerary Review
- 10 India: A dream trip meets reality for me
- 11 A week in April; Kyoto and Tokyo?
- 12 Help! Selecting a Thai beach!
- 13 At the very beginning stages of planning a trip to Shanghai and Beijing
- 14 Indonesia Itinerary help
- 15 Some Final Thoughts on a Trip to SE Asia
- 16 Is Boutique Sri Lanka out of business?
- 17 July itinerary in Japan
- 18 Tokyo to Takayama or Kanazawa
- 19 tips and ideas for 10 days in Sri Lanka, train travel, beach options
- 20 10 Day Trip Through Japan (Help needed!)
- 21 picture for evisa for Myanmar?
- 22 There and back again: a conflicted (and reimagined) India Trip Report
- 23 60+ travelers to Vietnam, package tour or day tours?
- 24 Dinner for friends visiting Hanoi
- 25 China's Direct Visa - Yet Another Vexation!