Pre-cruise Singapore hotel option for 3 nights include Naumi Hotel (boutique hotel currently closed for 12 million dollar renovation) and the Fullerton Hotel (a colonial period jem that began as a post office). Costs are just about identical though the Fullerton includes porterage to shipl. Is the location of either superior given our 2 1/2 days in Singapore!
Which of these 2 Singapore hotels would you choose?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Smeagol and Muffin in Sri Lanka ( and a quick stop in Dubai)
- 2 Vietnam Visa on Arrival - recent experience
- 3 sharing a timelapse travel video Taipei 2014
- 4 WARNING on Air Mandalay
- 5 Passport question
- 6 The City, the River, the Jungle: Our Holiday in Kuching - Borneo
- 7 Places to visit in India in October
- 8 visiting Sapa and local markets
- 9 Tour company practices
- 10 10 Days in Vietnam/Thailand/Cambodia
- 11 In Chiang Mai Thailand
- 12 Top ten historical monuments in India - what is yours?
- 13 Kathie's Machu Picchu trip report is now available
- 14 Ubud - Home Rental Locations?
- 15 Shoe/sock étiquette for temple viewing
- 16 Hotel or Air First for Japan?
- 17 KTM via nonstop United Business toChengdu vs Asiana Chengdu via Seoul
- 18 Help! Which to choose?
- 19 North Vietnam Again!
- 20 Castle & King
- 21 Crossing Myanmar with own car (Thailand -> India) in Aug or Sep 2014
- 22 Unforgettable visit to Leh-Ladakh, India
- 23 India: Visa on arrival for USA psprt
- 24 One week in Thailand
- 25 Indonesia for 10 days with kids