I am going to be going to Nepal this October and am looking to do a short, relatively easy trek. I've come down to 3 treks: The Royal Trek, Ghorepani/Poon Hill, and the Sikles. Has anyone ever done any of these treks? I'm looking for a trek with good mountain views but I also want to walk through rice fields and forests too, and (maybe) see some wildlife! I've heard Poon Hill is the most popular and there's garbage all over the trail. I'd love to hear from anyone who has taken the Royal, Poon Hill or Sikles Trek!
Which Nepal Trek?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 From Singapore to NZ: A Remarkable Safari Through Time and Across Cultures
- 2 Thai island escape
- 3 Visa Arrived..off to India!!!
- 4 Great trip to Myanmar, Bangkok and Hong Kong
- 5 Questions on Places to See in Burma
- 6 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 7 Transport logistics: Kyoto, Hiroshima/Miyajima, Kyushu
- 8 Japan Itinerary for May
- 9 India Visa - BLS international. Lost passport FBI complaint
- 10 Halong Bay Tour - Is there another day tour you recommend instead?
- 11 What are good things to buy while in Shanghai China
- 12 General question
- 13 Train Travel During Golden Week
- 14 Staying in Hong Kong but want to visit Shenzen
- 15 Purchasing a Nozomi train ticket - Tokyo to Kyoto
- 16 South Korea 5 days
- 17 Myanmar (Burma) Trip Report
- 18 Travels in Tumultuous Thailand, languid Luang Prabang & Smiling Siem Reap
- 19 Plans changed: 3 weeks two festivals
- 20 Please share the things you liked in Hanoi and Hoi An
- 21 Bout Phi Phi to Phuket
- 22 Phuket Hotel
- 23 First timer trying to prepare for trip of a lifetime: BURMA
- 24 Glovers 2 month India adventure has begun!
- 25 Jaipur--Jas Vilas or Royal Heritge Haveli ?