Thanks, Kathy, for the answers in the previous thread. I have read all the trip reports by the Fodorites as far as Srilanka is concerned. Still the confusion.
In mid November, we will leave Bandarnaike Airport by 7am on day 1 for Dambulla/Kandalama by AC bus.
We wish to visit Dambulla Caves, Sigeriya Rocks, Habarana for Elephant ride.
second on the wish list would be Pollonuruwa, Aukan and Kandulla National park for jeep safari.
Our group has few children as well few 'unfit people for climbing'. Some climbing will be definitely on the cards.
We have only 2 nights at Dambulla/Kandalama.
Can you all help as regards - What to fit in, timing and the route, please?
Which itenararies to fit in 2D/2N in cultural Triangle?
- 1 Laos Trip Report (Vientiane, Luang Prabang): February 2013
- 2 Conference venues around Pune City?
- 3 Best Time to Visit Goa
- 4 Choosing a honeymoon Thai beach destination
- 5 July trip to Asia- advice needed
- 6 India, What Can I Say!
- 7 Do you know this couple? They travel from SE Asia to Chicago Tuesday
- 8 Shopping- Beijing or Hong Kong?
- 9 Proposed Sri Lanka Itinerary - any opinions welcome
- 10 Beijing To Tibet, Mt. Everest And Nepal All In 10 Days
- 11 Wildlife Tour of India
- 12 taxi from manila airport to makati
- 13 Nepal, Tibet, and Bhutan tour suggestions
- 14 Mumbai: Oberoi or Four Seasons
- 15 Please help with one month Indonesia itinerary!
- 16 Suggestion on good hotel with kitchenette in Jogjakarta
- 17 Honeymoon in Bali, July 2013
- 18 Searching Flights from JFK to Malaysai, average price range?
- 19 Saphan Taksin station in the news again?
- 20 Busan cruise terminal to Busan central station
- 21 Suggestions for Asian visit Feb. 2014, incl. Singapore
- 22 hotel for quick stopover in Bali?
- 23 Photography Trip to Vietnam
- 24 Burma features "Alice in Wonderland"
- 25 Any Recommendations for an Agra Hotel?