During my upcoming trip to Cambodia, I'm planning to spend my last three nights on the coast before flying home out of Phnom Penh at midnight. I'm thinking I want to head to one of the Islands but I'm not sure which one. I'm not sure yet if I'll be travelling alone or if my son (who lives in Phnom Penh) will be joining me, so I'm looking for a place that would be safe for a solo, 39yo, female traveller.
I want a place that is not party central but that has something to do in the evenings. My daytime interests will be snorkelling, kayaking, hiking and relaxing. I'll want a clean room with a private bath and I'll need to be able to get back to Phnom Penh to make my midnight flight on my last day.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Best location for snorkelling/ beach/ quiet resort/ great Thai food
- 2 Cancelling trip to Burma; seeking advice for outskirts of Bangkok
- 3 New Vietnam eVisa service
- 4 Need for promethium sprayed mosquito nets for SEAsia travel
- 5 Japan Itinerary!
- 6 Wild China vs Travel Guide China (or the like)
- 7 Is it safe to travel Hong Kong in Oct?
- 8 Thai Elephants
- 9 Myanmar in Five days - Advice please!
- 10 Luggage size China ?
- 11 Sri Lanka in August
- 12 Self-drive in Thailand?
- 13 India itinerary critique please
- 14 Japan/Korea/HK
- 15 Need Honeymoon Ideas - Southeast Asia
- 16 Vientiane and ??
- 17 12 days in Vietnam Jan/Feb
- 18 Bangkok in 3 days - Weekdays
- 19 JFK to BKK sale on Qatar
- 20 Impressions of India
- 21 Solo female traveller Mumbai, safe?
- 22 sri lanka two places, two hotels
- 23 7ish days in Myanmar, advice please (itinerary, ballooning, restaurants)
- 24 A Memorable Solo Month in Singapore, Java, and Bali
- 25 2 weeks in Vietnam