During my upcoming trip to Cambodia, I'm planning to spend my last three nights on the coast before flying home out of Phnom Penh at midnight. I'm thinking I want to head to one of the Islands but I'm not sure which one. I'm not sure yet if I'll be travelling alone or if my son (who lives in Phnom Penh) will be joining me, so I'm looking for a place that would be safe for a solo, 39yo, female traveller.
I want a place that is not party central but that has something to do in the evenings. My daytime interests will be snorkelling, kayaking, hiking and relaxing. I'll want a clean room with a private bath and I'll need to be able to get back to Phnom Penh to make my midnight flight on my last day.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 The Mystic East - a tale of hot food, hot weather, airmiles and imodium.
- 2 The Mystic East - a tale of hot food, hot weather, airmiles and imodium.
- 3 Help - India take 2
- 4 Chiang Mai hotel with sweet attentive staff
- 5 CNX late arrival?
- 6 Trip Report: Pandaw’s cruise down the Mekong from China to Laos
- 7 3 Week Trip to Southeast Asia
- 8 First time in India and Nepal-HELP
- 9 Myanmaromestic flights and transport :cash :guide/travel agency i
- 10 Gang rape in India. Again.
- 11 50th Anniversary trip
- 12 best singapore hotel
- 13 3 weeks: solo travel to Thailand (with stop in Hong Kong and Tokyo)?
- 14 12 x Day Itinerary- Please give me your feedback
- 15 is this a good travel plan?
- 16 currency conversion
- 17 US Citizen Vietnam Visa Help!
- 18 Vietnam - Sa Pa
- 19 The truth about elephant tourism
- 20 Help w/Andaman Sea Itinerary
- 21 Do I need the rabies jab for bali?
- 22 20 things to think about when interacting with animals in Thailand
- 23 Article on assistance for US citizens with difficulties abroad
- 24 Advice for treks/Peak climbing in ladakh end of June
- 25 6 nights / 5 days Japan itinerary