During my upcoming trip to Cambodia, I'm planning to spend my last three nights on the coast before flying home out of Phnom Penh at midnight. I'm thinking I want to head to one of the Islands but I'm not sure which one. I'm not sure yet if I'll be travelling alone or if my son (who lives in Phnom Penh) will be joining me, so I'm looking for a place that would be safe for a solo, 39yo, female traveller.
I want a place that is not party central but that has something to do in the evenings. My daytime interests will be snorkelling, kayaking, hiking and relaxing. I'll want a clean room with a private bath and I'll need to be able to get back to Phnom Penh to make my midnight flight on my last day.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 http://topwellnessstartpoints.co.uk/biorepair-cream/
- 2 Help w/ 20 Days in South India & Sri Lanka
- 3 Honeymoon destination help!!!!!
- 4 Being customs
- 5 Road Scholar tour in China
- 6 Itinerary help - 10 days Japan
- 7 myanmar
- 8 Tips in Myanmar
- 9 The Mystic East - a tale of hot food, hot weather, airmiles and imodium.
- 10 Feedback on rough one month SE Asia trip
- 11 A beach of choice on Samui
- 12 Internship in Beijing - 4 weeks Where to stay?
- 13 Quick question about Vietnam Visa Exception during overland crossing
- 14 On the road again - to Incredible India.
- 15 Travel India solo
- 16 Month in Cambodia and Laos - January 2017
- 17 3.5 Weeks in Japan (First-time) Itinerary Help
- 18 Hotel Suggestions - New Delhi
- 19 Busan Central Bus Terminal
- 20 2 months in Taiwan - relaxing & hassle-free breaks in/out of the country?
- 21 Where to stay in Tokyo
- 22 Seeking Help With My Sri Lanka And South India Itinerary: Rough Draft #1
- 23 Osaka, aquarium?
- 24 Tuk-tuk, songthew or taxi?
- 25 Gilli t to Bali (Denpasar airport)