During my upcoming trip to Cambodia, I'm planning to spend my last three nights on the coast before flying home out of Phnom Penh at midnight. I'm thinking I want to head to one of the Islands but I'm not sure which one. I'm not sure yet if I'll be travelling alone or if my son (who lives in Phnom Penh) will be joining me, so I'm looking for a place that would be safe for a solo, 39yo, female traveller.
I want a place that is not party central but that has something to do in the evenings. My daytime interests will be snorkelling, kayaking, hiking and relaxing. I'll want a clean room with a private bath and I'll need to be able to get back to Phnom Penh to make my midnight flight on my last day.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 6 weeks in Nepal, Bhutan, Borneo and more...
- 2 US: COMCAST Mail Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:8OO:385:4895 comcast
- 3 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 4 Twin rooms in Japan
- 5 LGBT tour service and personal tour guide in Taiwan!
- 6 Get the products and services directly from the godown
- 7 sri lanka- tips required
- 8 4 weeks trip to South East Asia
- 9 Palawan / Marshall Law... should we be concerned?
- 10 Central Asia: Itinerary Advice
- 11 Where to from Tokyo?!
- 12 Please critique my revised itinerary- July 2017
- 13 Impressions of India
- 14 Sri Lanka Association looking for volunteer
- 15 New Vietnam eVisa service
- 16 My Japan Travels - Follow-along with me
- 17 India - remnants of the British Raj
- 18 Hanoi, Vietnam 1 week
- 19 Go ahead...Eat the street food and buffets!
- 20 Christmas in the Alps
- 21 Nywoman single older woman goes to Japan
- 22 Is the Bennesse Naoshima Worth It?
- 23 Yercaud – Cheapest Getaway from Chennai
- 24 trying to fathom Chinese train travel
- 25 Laos or Kerala?