Planning to go for 8 days during Christmas to either Dubai or Singapore. We have two kids aged 9 and 11.
Is either place better than the other for the following ?
1) Entertainment for kids
2) Stuff to do for both kids and adults
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 http://www.drozhealthblog.com/metabo-matrix-reviews/
- 2 Is the Bennesse Naoshima Worth It?
- 3 Go ahead...Eat the street food and buffets!
- 4 Yogyakarta, Java. Indonesian Cuisine! - Travel Report
- 5 Bali & Singapore in October
- 6 Many Questions for 1st Japan Trip
- 7 Singapore hotel for 3 days
- 8 Bangkok travelogue with kids (ages 5 and 3)
- 9 Ferry from Selayar to Flores
- 10 Booking on the fly
- 11 Which Mumbai Hotel? Westin vs Marriott
- 12 Tea estates of Munnar
- 13 Nywoman single older woman goes to Japan
- 14 Southeast Asia 2 month itinerary
- 15 How many nights in Tokyo/Kyoto/Osaka? Organizing an itinerary?
- 16 India - remnants of the British Raj
- 17 6 weeks in Nepal, Bhutan, Borneo and more...
- 18 Bali Honeymoon - Rec. for Quieter Northern Town
- 19 My Japan Travels - Follow-along with me
- 20 like my food
- 21 Laos or Kerala?
- 22 Hanoi, Vietnam 1 week
- 23 Portable wifi rental
- 24 21 Day Itinerary to Myanmar - Looking for Suggestions
- 25 Myanmar Itinerary -would like some help!