Planning a business visit to Seoul with the need to stay at the COEX area. Noticed that there is a COEX Intercontinental and a Grand Intercontinental just opposite each other. Which is recommended?
Which Intercontinental to stay in Seoul?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Sri Lanka February 15'
- 2 Luggage Transfer From Hotels
- 3 India: A dream trip meets reality for me
- 4 Planning Japan Trip #2
- 5 A week in April; Kyoto and Tokyo?
- 6 Bali Honeymoon. Got 3/4 places decided on, struggling on the last...HELP!
- 7 Takayama ideas in April?
- 8 Restaurants and Things to do at night
- 9 Christmas in Kerala? Birthday in Goa?
- 10 There and back again: a conflicted (and reimagined) India Trip Report
- 11 Cost differences between spring and autumn visits to Japan?
- 12 Indonesia Itinerary help
- 13 Ideas for an off beaten path trip in Burma
- 14 First time visiting Japan. Please help
- 15 First Time Visit to Japan in November 2015 - Itinerary Review
- 16 Madly Dashing to Bali - Hotel Report
- 17 Update on recent TR's on Mrauk U
- 18 4-1/2 days in Seoul
- 19 3 Weeks in Japan - Please critique my itineary
- 20 Help! Selecting a Thai beach!
- 21 India
- 22 Back from a Trip of a Lifetime! Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia!
- 23 Tokyo and Thailand in July
- 24 Tokyo to Takayama or Kanazawa
- 25 Vietnam Family Travel Plans