We are planning a trip to Bangkok in early August. I currently have 2 bookings - one at the Shangri La and the other one at Hilton Millenium hotel, but I am not sure if there is another hotel that I should consider.
Per Tripadvisor all top hotels seem to have their share of "poor" and "terrible" ratings! I am not sure about the location of Hilton. Shang is pricier, but I don't mind paying more if it offers something special in terms of location, service etc. Is there a lot of differnce between the 2 wings at this hotel?
Any other options at a good location and amenities?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 아시안카지노❖＼【^ ＷＣＮ７７７.ＣｏＭ ^】❖＼다모아카지노
- 2 Luxia No 7: Achive Younger Lookking Skin
- 3 Japan tickets purchased a itinerary help needed
- 4 2 weeks in Java
- 5 Tokyo & Kyoto
- 6 Interesting destinations for 6 weeks in Jan., Feb., or March
- 7 The Must-see temples in Bali!!
- 8 9 days in Bali
- 9 4.5 days in Singapore
- 10 Italy from an Asian base
- 11 Blooming chart in Japan
- 12 20 Days In Japan: We survived Sakura!
- 13 Vietnam in January
- 14 Travel to India in May?
- 15 Itinerary review: Alpine Route
- 16 Itinerary Review: What do you think?
- 17 Where to Layover
- 18 Four nights in Kanazawa + Noto Peninsula self drive + Shirakawago stopover
- 19 Saigon: French, War, Now Ho Chi Minh
- 20 Layover in Hong Kong
- 21 Bags are packed for Bangkok!
- 22 A fun week in Bangkok!
- 23 Tibet and BhutanTour
- 24 Beach time in Thailand - mid November
- 25 Bus service in Nepal