We are planning a trip to Bangkok in early August. I currently have 2 bookings - one at the Shangri La and the other one at Hilton Millenium hotel, but I am not sure if there is another hotel that I should consider.
Per Tripadvisor all top hotels seem to have their share of "poor" and "terrible" ratings! I am not sure about the location of Hilton. Shang is pricier, but I don't mind paying more if it offers something special in terms of location, service etc. Is there a lot of differnce between the 2 wings at this hotel?
Any other options at a good location and amenities?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Inoculations for Vietnam & Camboda
- 2 Kyoto to Tokyo airport - Train or Fly
- 3 Visa to Beijing China
- 4 A couple of Kyoto questions
- 5 China visa
- 6 Surin Beach - Rubbish Reports?
- 7 Christmas in Bali
- 8 Christmas in Cambodia
- 9 Hotel in Langkawi
- 10 Kerala- Periyar or Alleppey, which place is more scenic ?
- 11 Good restaurants in Shanghai
- 12 Japan: SIM card vs. MiFi
- 13 Flight from Siem Reap to Chiang Mai
- 14 Japanese Alps
- 15 One month in Java and Bali
- 16 Visa Service Referral Needed
- 17 Visa Application Form
- 18 Kyushu planning (March-April)
- 19 Rerouting My Itinerary/April 2016
- 20 How to avoid MSG in China?
- 21 1 week rental in Kyoto (machiya / apartment)
- 22 Itinerary Hong Kong and Japan - 12 full days
- 23 Is Dalat worth a visit?
- 24 Thailand and ? 4 weeks summer 2016
- 25 Sweltering, steamy, sizzingly southern India--It was hot!