We are planning a trip to Bangkok in early August. I currently have 2 bookings - one at the Shangri La and the other one at Hilton Millenium hotel, but I am not sure if there is another hotel that I should consider.
Per Tripadvisor all top hotels seem to have their share of "poor" and "terrible" ratings! I am not sure about the location of Hilton. Shang is pricier, but I don't mind paying more if it offers something special in terms of location, service etc. Is there a lot of differnce between the 2 wings at this hotel?
Any other options at a good location and amenities?
Which hotel in Bangkok?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Thailand, Cambodia and Laos
- 2 Samui Travelers, Tell Me it is Safer Than What I'm Reading : (
- 3 To Nikko or not to Nikko: That is the Question?
- 4 Hotels and Hostels in Thailand
- 5 Recommended Rent Car for Bromo - Ijen Tour
- 6 Driver/Guide recommendation for day trips from Ubud?
- 7 Solo female : Bali or Thailand?
- 8 India at the end of May
- 9 27 days in Indonesia - itinerary help!
- 10 Travel in India: Some Observations and Impressions
- 11 Creating a Central + East Java Dream Travel!
- 12 kyoto hotel - dilema
- 13 NEPAL CONNECTION Non Profit Restaurant
- 14 Beware of Many China Job & Internship Scams Targeting Tourists
- 15 K2 Base Camp- Concordia Gondogoro La Trek, Unforgettable Experience
- 16 Anantara Riverside Bangkok
- 17 Delhi hotel & Pickup
- 18 Hiroshima Day Tour
- 19 14 days in Thailand (July 2015)
- 20 River tours in China - please share your experiences
- 21 Has anyone used the home visit system in Hiroshima?
- 22 Singapore
- 23 2 weeks backpacking in Philippines
- 24 National Parks - which to choose
- 25 2015 Cherry Blossom Forecast Published