We are planning a trip to Bangkok in early August. I currently have 2 bookings - one at the Shangri La and the other one at Hilton Millenium hotel, but I am not sure if there is another hotel that I should consider.
Per Tripadvisor all top hotels seem to have their share of "poor" and "terrible" ratings! I am not sure about the location of Hilton. Shang is pricier, but I don't mind paying more if it offers something special in terms of location, service etc. Is there a lot of differnce between the 2 wings at this hotel?
Any other options at a good location and amenities?
Which hotel in Bangkok?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 60+ travelers to Vietnam, package tour or day tours?
- 2 Back from a Trip of a Lifetime! Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia!
- 3 There and back again: a conflicted (and reimagined) India Trip Report
- 4 Anything in Hanoi apart from the Old Quarter
- 5 Planning Japan Trip #2
- 6 HKIA taxi with 3 people plus luggage?
- 7 Vietnam Family Travel Plans
- 8 July itinerary in Japan
- 9 India and Nepal 2014
- 10 4-1/2 days in Seoul
- 11 Phones, staying in touch and SIM cards in India
- 12 2 Wonderful Weeks in Thailand
- 13 Vietnam Itinerary - should I drop anything as too much
- 14 How early do you get to get to the airport in Thailand?
- 15 China's Direct Visa - Yet Another Vexation!
- 16 Hong Kong and ? for 8 days in April
- 17 NYT Article on Myanmar
- 18 India: A dream trip meets reality for me
- 19 2015 Cherry Blossom Forecast Published
- 20 Solo female : Bali or Thailand?
- 21 Ideas for solo (female) trip next month
- 22 Phuket and surrounding areas
- 23 A week of blue skies in Beijing, who would've guessed?
- 24 How far in advance are hotels available to reserve?
- 25 Where in Bali should we stay