We are planning a trip to Bangkok in early August. I currently have 2 bookings - one at the Shangri La and the other one at Hilton Millenium hotel, but I am not sure if there is another hotel that I should consider.
Per Tripadvisor all top hotels seem to have their share of "poor" and "terrible" ratings! I am not sure about the location of Hilton. Shang is pricier, but I don't mind paying more if it offers something special in terms of location, service etc. Is there a lot of differnce between the 2 wings at this hotel?
Any other options at a good location and amenities?
Which hotel in Bangkok?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Please critique my Thailand itinerary
- 2 Tokyo to Takayama with transit in Matsumoto in one day
- 3 Kyoto to Koyasan, then Koyasan to Hiroshima
- 4 Bali - Suggested Driver/Car - Seminyak and Ubud Expert
- 5 Beach selection in Thailand
- 6 Chiang Mai, flight: best travel logistics to which Island?
- 7 Malaysian honeymoon
- 8 India - 2 Days only
- 9 9 nights in Hong Kong in November - how to split up?
- 10 Burma river cruise
- 11 hotel Paradise Island in Bentota, Sri Lanka toxic hepatitis.
- 12 Cooking in Chiang Mai & Driving Around Northern Thailand
- 13 India Visa - BLS international. Lost passport FBI complaint
- 14 JR PASS AND ITINERARY
- 15 Red River Delta in Viet Nam: A Good Idea for a Day Trip from Hanoi?
- 16 Bali and Java - 24 September to 23 October 2014
- 17 Travel during China national week?
- 18 My trip report from the Philippines
- 19 China with Collette Tours
- 20 Exploring Thailand
- 21 Air Asia package from Koh Lipe to Bangkok
- 22 Confused about where to stay in Tokyo
- 23 Tucan Travel Wonders of India and Nepal Review - Travelers, Beware!
- 24 Traveling solo to Thailand and looking for recommended tour company
- 25 Buying cycling clothes in Bangkok