We are planning a trip to Bangkok in early August. I currently have 2 bookings - one at the Shangri La and the other one at Hilton Millenium hotel, but I am not sure if there is another hotel that I should consider.
Per Tripadvisor all top hotels seem to have their share of "poor" and "terrible" ratings! I am not sure about the location of Hilton. Shang is pricier, but I don't mind paying more if it offers something special in terms of location, service etc. Is there a lot of differnce between the 2 wings at this hotel?
Any other options at a good location and amenities?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 (1) YAHOO Password Reset CONTACT ☎1:800:982:8520 YAHOO Tec*h SUPPORT
- 2 2 weeks in Asia with my adult kids Xmas
- 3 Please recommend a hotel in Mumbai
- 4 Japan Itinerary Help Needed
- 5 Bangkok- Sky Bars
- 6 Bangkok- Dinner Cruises
- 7 Japan rough itinerary
- 8 shanghai for 4 days
- 9 Budget Servied Apt
- 10 7 hour layover in Beijing
- 11 Cooking class/Food Tour/Fish market tour
- 12 Trip Report: Second Time to Japan - Sakura, Gardens and Castles
- 13 TRIP REPORT: Just back from first time to Japan!
- 14 Himeji Castle - luggage storage
- 15 What areas to stay in Singapore & Bali
- 16 Opinions on Osaka? And other burning questions...
- 17 Something about... Malaysia
- 18 China Trip - 2 Cities + Lakes, Rivers, and Rice Terraces!
- 19 Help needed for 1 week trip in Kuala Lumpur with kids
- 20 Layover in Seoul with a dog?
- 21 Please help me to start planning a trip to Bhutan
- 22 Tour Companies for Vietnam trip
- 23 Japan - Your favorite locations in Kyushu
- 24 Japan Itinerary!
- 25 Japan - itinerary help needed!