We are planning a trip to Bangkok in early August. I currently have 2 bookings - one at the Shangri La and the other one at Hilton Millenium hotel, but I am not sure if there is another hotel that I should consider.
Per Tripadvisor all top hotels seem to have their share of "poor" and "terrible" ratings! I am not sure about the location of Hilton. Shang is pricier, but I don't mind paying more if it offers something special in terms of location, service etc. Is there a lot of differnce between the 2 wings at this hotel?
Any other options at a good location and amenities?
Which hotel in Bangkok?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Scouting for early retirement locations
- 2 Phuket
- 3 A Few Osaka & Kyoto Questions Kudasai!
- 4 Feedback on India Tour specifics
- 5 Destination Bangkok, again
- 6 Knockoff Designer bags in Vietnam?
- 7 Recommendations for a 2 week tour in ASIA (DEC. 2014)
- 8 Vietnam Itinerary - Please
- 9 Japan - Osaka - Things to see?
- 10 Best way to get from Jakarta to Balii
- 11 4 wonderful solo weeks in South Korea
- 12 Inle lake ... Budget hotel w/ AC?
- 13 anyone been to minsk aircraft carrier, Shenzhen while staying in Kowloon
- 14 India, What Can I Say!
- 15 Honeymoon in Nha Trang
- 16 Hong Kong for Chinese New Year 2015
- 17 Japan--Visiting Saihoji (Moss Temple)
- 18 Travel during China national week?
- 19 South Chaweng beach Hotel Recommendations?
- 20 Trip Report: Java, Bali, Rinca, Borneo, Siem Reap
- 21 One night in Bangkok ... Btw 2 airports
- 22 What's the Best Area to Stay in Seoul for a First-Timer?
- 23 Luang Prabang -- budget guesthouse?
- 24 Thailand and where else in December? Sweden, Australia, Asian cruise?
- 25 Angkor - when to go?