We are planning a trip to Bangkok in early August. I currently have 2 bookings - one at the Shangri La and the other one at Hilton Millenium hotel, but I am not sure if there is another hotel that I should consider.
Per Tripadvisor all top hotels seem to have their share of "poor" and "terrible" ratings! I am not sure about the location of Hilton. Shang is pricier, but I don't mind paying more if it offers something special in terms of location, service etc. Is there a lot of differnce between the 2 wings at this hotel?
Any other options at a good location and amenities?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Online Flight Attendant and Pilot Training Courses
- 2 Santa Maria Travels and Inle Lake
- 3 Nywoman single older woman goes to Japan
- 4 Something out of the ordinary to do in Thailand
- 5 India in March and April??
- 6 Real Experiences and Travel Agency in Southeast Asia to choose
- 7 Japan- National Holiday
- 8 7 days in Ho Chi Minh City
- 9 Many Questions for 1st Japan Trip
- 10 Passport
- 11 Our trip to the Republic of Georgia
- 12 Visiting a Country in Mourning
- 13 "China Eastern Airline" is it really bad??
- 14 Tips for Others Planning to Visit Japan
- 15 Siem reap to Sihanoukville flight
- 16 How would you spend your last few days in Thailand.
- 17 Are knitting needles allowed on ANA?
- 18 Itinerary help - Thailand 9D8N in Nov'16
- 19 Amakusa island help
- 20 Month in Cambodia and Laos - January 2017
- 21 Weekend Breaks from Singapore
- 22 Questions re use of Japan Rail Pass and Kyoto itinerary
- 23 Cheapest way to Vietnam, Cambodia or Thailand.
- 24 Japan Itinerary
- 25 Complete Asia Newbie - Phnom Penh Itinerary Ideas - Two Weeks