We are planning a trip to Bangkok in early August. I currently have 2 bookings - one at the Shangri La and the other one at Hilton Millenium hotel, but I am not sure if there is another hotel that I should consider.
Per Tripadvisor all top hotels seem to have their share of "poor" and "terrible" ratings! I am not sure about the location of Hilton. Shang is pricier, but I don't mind paying more if it offers something special in terms of location, service etc. Is there a lot of differnce between the 2 wings at this hotel?
Any other options at a good location and amenities?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Southern India 1st Time Mom/Daughter HELP
- 2 New Travelor
- 3 Singapore or Hong Kong
- 4 http://www.topwellnesspro.com/megadrox/
- 5 http://www.garciniasupplier.com/garcinia-deluxe/
- 6 Booking hotels for Japan in April 2017
- 7 GETTING A CHINESE VISA--PERFECTION REQUIRED
- 8 A 6-week waking dream in North and South India.
- 9 India E Tourist Visa
- 10 options on 2 potential itineraries
- 11 India 1st Time Itinerary Revised - HELP!
- 12 Choosing destination while travelling with infant
- 13 Honeymoon in Bali
- 14 Beautiful location for painting
- 15 ASK FOR CHOOSING RESORT IN NHA TRANG, VIETNAM
- 16 The Lost Frescos of Rajasthan
- 17 2 Week Honeymoon in Singapore and Indonesia
- 18 Kyoto & Tokyo tips
- 19 Honeymoon in Thailan
- 20 19 Day Sri Lanka Itinerary - Advice Needed!
- 21 Train Travel in Thailand
- 22 base in Osaka or Kyoto question
- 23 Phillipines - Tour Companies
- 24 Phuket
- 25 Viewing Tigers in India - Best Time of Year?