We are planning a trip to Bangkok in early August. I currently have 2 bookings - one at the Shangri La and the other one at Hilton Millenium hotel, but I am not sure if there is another hotel that I should consider.
Per Tripadvisor all top hotels seem to have their share of "poor" and "terrible" ratings! I am not sure about the location of Hilton. Shang is pricier, but I don't mind paying more if it offers something special in terms of location, service etc. Is there a lot of differnce between the 2 wings at this hotel?
Any other options at a good location and amenities?
Which hotel in Bangkok?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Japan & Korea - A little of this, a little of that
- 2 How safe is it for US Citizens in Hat Yai and Violence in Southern Thailand
- 3 Vietnam Visa on Arrival - Help
- 4 Thailand - what to wear in November, and, cosmetics
- 5 Japan and Hong Kong, September 2014
- 6 Elephants and Tigers (no bears), oh my.
- 7 Belated 2012 Trip Report - Two Weeks in South Korea
- 8 Custom made women's wool slacks in Seoul
- 9 Xian - Make your own warriors?
- 10 Bali and Java - 24 September to 23 October 2014
- 11 RHKKMKs---Just to be copy cats
- 12 Kyoto and beyond - 9 days trip in April 2014
- 13 Looking for input on honeymoon itinerary
- 14 A trip to Mahabaleshwar (India)
- 15 Bangkok/Phuket hotel and suggestions to do?
- 16 Kashmir today
- 17 Vietnam Trip Report: March 2014
- 18 Overnight trek to Mine Thauk Village?
- 19 Yikes! How to get a Visa to India??
- 20 Vietnam - In Search of Accessible Nature
- 21 Heading to Koh Lipe, missing the boat. So need to spend the night.
- 22 Obtaining Multiple-entry China Visa for American in Hong Kong
- 23 Alleppey Backwater Cruise at Kerala
- 24 Beijing Air Quality Forecast
- 25 Luang Prabang Waterfall