We are planning a trip to Bangkok in early August. I currently have 2 bookings - one at the Shangri La and the other one at Hilton Millenium hotel, but I am not sure if there is another hotel that I should consider.
Per Tripadvisor all top hotels seem to have their share of "poor" and "terrible" ratings! I am not sure about the location of Hilton. Shang is pricier, but I don't mind paying more if it offers something special in terms of location, service etc. Is there a lot of differnce between the 2 wings at this hotel?
Any other options at a good location and amenities?
Which hotel in Bangkok?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Can you bargain tour price?
- 2 How is FREEWHEELING?
- 3 3 1/2 week trip to Japan advise please!
- 4 4 week solo trip through Myanmar/ Burma
- 5 DENTAL IMPLANT
- 6 21 days thailand and vietnam
- 7 driver&business assitant&guide in Shanghai
- 8 12 day split between Beijing and Shanghai
- 9 Help ! How bad is the rain in Bangkok early/mid September? Thanks
- 10 April in Bangkok, again!
- 11 Karen and Tom - a romantic Vietnam getaway: ENGAGED!!!
- 12 Getting down to details and welcome advice: Tokyo
- 13 Haneda to Narita Layover : Need advice
- 14 Japan night bus
- 15 Recs for Tokyo hotels
- 16 Living in Singapore Questions
- 17 Thailand - Koh Samui vs Koh Tao
- 18 Hua Hin or another family friendly beach?
- 19 Bangkok, Luang Prabang, Luang Say, Chiang Rai, Singapore (but no Siem Reap)
- 20 Help..Want to hire a guide/driver for Golden Triangle
- 21 Please help me plan 3.5 weeks in South Korea
- 22 Problems at 12,000'
- 23 GOING TO SE ASIA , NEED HELP
- 24 Sixteen Day in South Korea
- 25 osaka to kobe frrom ship to ship