We are planning a trip to Bangkok in early August. I currently have 2 bookings - one at the Shangri La and the other one at Hilton Millenium hotel, but I am not sure if there is another hotel that I should consider.
Per Tripadvisor all top hotels seem to have their share of "poor" and "terrible" ratings! I am not sure about the location of Hilton. Shang is pricier, but I don't mind paying more if it offers something special in terms of location, service etc. Is there a lot of differnce between the 2 wings at this hotel?
Any other options at a good location and amenities?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Hidden puchasing gems in Bali?
- 2 Cooking Classes & Private Tours- Bangkok
- 3 Advice on Cambodia & Vietnam please.
- 4 HK - affordable "outer" areas for accommodation
- 5 last minute lodging in kyoto
- 6 Sinorama Tour-Oct. 1, 2016
- 7 Cambodia to Vietnam via Phu Quoc - visa question, please help
- 8 4 wonderful solo weeks in South Korea
- 9 Japanese art
- 10 Trip with kids. Singapore or Japan ??
- 11 Hong Kong - 3 nights/days - Itinerary Suggestions?
- 12 Seoul Searching Questions
- 13 Which website to check train availability & cost
- 14 First time to SEA
- 15 Viewing Tigers in India - Best Time of Year?
- 16 Shanghai - one free day ?what to do
- 17 Itinerary set for Japan trip #2: working on some details
- 18 Preliminary planning - Sri Lanka+Singapore+Bangkok
- 19 Hakone station confusion
- 20 Malaysia or Philipines May or end of June
- 21 Your Feedback Appreciated on Two Possible Thailand/Cambodia Itineraries
- 22 Interestig article about Luang Prabang & UNESCO heritage appellation
- 23 Beijing - ? - Hong Kong. Where should we go in between?
- 24 Backstreet Academy
- 25 Travelling in China during the summer period