We are planning a trip to Bangkok in early August. I currently have 2 bookings - one at the Shangri La and the other one at Hilton Millenium hotel, but I am not sure if there is another hotel that I should consider.
Per Tripadvisor all top hotels seem to have their share of "poor" and "terrible" ratings! I am not sure about the location of Hilton. Shang is pricier, but I don't mind paying more if it offers something special in terms of location, service etc. Is there a lot of differnce between the 2 wings at this hotel?
Any other options at a good location and amenities?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Seeking Help with First Trip to Japan
- 2 My visit to Thailand
- 3 My visit to Cambodia
- 4 Third Time and Still Charmed: Kathie and Cheryl take a Pandaw Cruise
- 5 5 weeks in Japan
- 6 Japn tour 10 nights
- 7 Family Trip to Japan
- 8 Tour guides for Tokyo, Kyoto, Hakone, and Nara
- 9 timing of a Vietnam trip around Tet 2017
- 10 Holiday in Cambodia - plus Myanmar for a wedding.
- 11 Annual Fall Asia Trip
- 12 proposed itinerary for 14 nights Feb. 2016
- 13 Air India Versus Jet airways. Which is best for India
- 14 My visit to Vietnam
- 15 Best place to replenish my Japanese currency?
- 16 Nepal
- 17 Namaste--Nepal trip report November 2015
- 18 Sunday Brunch in Thailand
- 19 What is the Facilities & Services of Maharajas Express Train?
- 20 Gutted!
- 21 Crossing Myanmar with own car (Thailand -> India) in Aug or Sep 2014
- 22 My visit to Lao
- 23 Vietnam and Cambodia opinions needed!
- 24 India Trip Three - Am I crazy?
- 25 Question about jungles (sumatra, borneo) and forest fires