We are planning a trip to Bangkok in early August. I currently have 2 bookings - one at the Shangri La and the other one at Hilton Millenium hotel, but I am not sure if there is another hotel that I should consider.
Per Tripadvisor all top hotels seem to have their share of "poor" and "terrible" ratings! I am not sure about the location of Hilton. Shang is pricier, but I don't mind paying more if it offers something special in terms of location, service etc. Is there a lot of differnce between the 2 wings at this hotel?
Any other options at a good location and amenities?
Which hotel in Bangkok?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Bangkok: Shangri-La, Penninsula, Mandarin Oriental
- 2 A Thailand holiday vacation 9 years in a row!
- 3 What did you think of Mumbai?
- 4 Connaught Place
- 5 Nepal- recipe?
- 6 New Hanoi Hotel opening
- 7 Burma - Our Mad Dash Across Too Much
- 8 3 weeks in Myanmar-What an adventure!
- 9 10 Day Japan Trip - Need Some Help Choosing!
- 10 My SEA trip - photos update
- 11 vietnam and laos
- 12 Air Asia All You Can Fly
- 13 Busan in two weeks January 2015, coping with the cold.
- 14 Which Section of Great Wall? And add visit to Ming Tombs?
- 15 Travel Report for Laos - Asia’s Most Relaxed Destination
- 16 Best country to visit 1st time in Southeast Asia
- 17 Myanmar Itinerary Please Help?!
- 18 Trip to Borneo to See Orangutans
- 19 Travelling btwn M'asia&Jkt
- 20 Kerala Itinerary - Houseboat and Tree House Questions
- 21 Moving to KL: Sim card + Place to stay
- 22 First trip to Vietnam! Help me with my itinerary please!
- 23 Travel Report to Siem Reap + Angkor + Northwest Cambodia
- 24 A week of blue skies in Beijing, who would've guessed?
- 25 questions about trip to Mrauk U