We are planning a trip to Bangkok in early August. I currently have 2 bookings - one at the Shangri La and the other one at Hilton Millenium hotel, but I am not sure if there is another hotel that I should consider.
Per Tripadvisor all top hotels seem to have their share of "poor" and "terrible" ratings! I am not sure about the location of Hilton. Shang is pricier, but I don't mind paying more if it offers something special in terms of location, service etc. Is there a lot of differnce between the 2 wings at this hotel?
Any other options at a good location and amenities?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Off the Beaten Path Near Kanazawa?
- 2 Hong Kong Layover at Night
- 3 Hong Kong - help please.
- 4 Beijing tours -- worth it?
- 5 Help with our time in Mandalay, please
- 6 Cambodia & Vietnam- 2 Weeks with Kids
- 7 Yangon Birthday Dinner
- 8 Best beaches in Sri Lanka
- 9 A tour operator overwhelmingly mentioned on another site
- 10 Eating in India
- 11 Trekking in India
- 12 Where best to stay in Penang
- 13 Vietnam - September 2015
- 14 Hotel in Hanoi
- 15 17-Day Itinerary
- 16 Myanmar- Popular Sights and even a few hospitals!
- 17 Advice on tour company to Sri Lanka
- 18 Kavey April 2016 Japan Itinerary Planning
- 19 Need Help for the itinerary
- 20 Sweltering, steamy, sizzingly southern India--It was hot!
- 21 India On Arrival Visa
- 22 vietnam transportation
- 23 Where to eat on a budget in Tokyo
- 24 Old post about handycraft area in Luang Prabang
- 25 Five Days in Ha Giang - Unforgettable