We are planning a trip to Bangkok in early August. I currently have 2 bookings - one at the Shangri La and the other one at Hilton Millenium hotel, but I am not sure if there is another hotel that I should consider.
Per Tripadvisor all top hotels seem to have their share of "poor" and "terrible" ratings! I am not sure about the location of Hilton. Shang is pricier, but I don't mind paying more if it offers something special in terms of location, service etc. Is there a lot of differnce between the 2 wings at this hotel?
Any other options at a good location and amenities?
Which hotel in Bangkok?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 real or fake passport,visa ,france driver license, id cards, diplomas
- 2 Jet Lagged in Mumbai
- 3 Bangkok/Phuket hotel and suggestions to do?
- 4 Nancy Chandler maps
- 5 Phuket Reniassaince/The Shore in November-swimmable beach?
- 6 Silver shops on New Road behind the Oriental Hotel. Bangkok
- 7 getting from Chiang Mai to Kanchanaburi
- 8 Hong Kong, Thailand Skin products
- 9 Help re. Visa.
- 10 Loy Krathong - do you need tickets?
- 11 Ranthambore - where to stay?
- 12 Advice on Tipping in Bali
- 13 flight from Mandalay to Luang Prabang
- 14 15 days in Japan in March/April
- 15 Elephants and Tigers (no bears), oh my.
- 16 Where to buy a Yukuta, rather than a Kimono...?
- 17 Elephant Village Sanctuary in Luang Prabang - which trip?
- 18 possible trip for family of 4 to Japan over New Years. Is it worth trying?
- 19 Recommended hotels/activities in Huahin
- 20 Bangkok and Manila
- 21 What do you think about Western tourist manner?
- 22 Medical/supplemental insurance for India
- 23 Bali and Java - 24 September to 23 October 2014
- 24 16 days in Vietnam
- 25 Guide in Bagan?