I'm going to the Philippines the first week of May. I initially was planning on going to Boracay, but I’m discovering there are a ton of great islands/beaches/resorts. My main goal is to relax at the beach and go snorkeling/kayaking. I would prefer to say at hotels around the $100-200 range, but I’m willing to spend more if it’s a great hotel. Any ideas/suggestions.
Which beach to go in the Philippines?
- 1 Which flight from BKK to Chiang Mai should I take?
- 2 where NOT to eat sharks fin in Thailand
- 3 Elephant Visit in Chiang Mai
- 4 9 PM arrival in Narita
- 5 National Diet Building and Imperial Palace tours
- 6 Kyushu Trip May 2013
- 7 Hong Kong - how long to see highlights?
- 8 Uzbekistan: A Lesson in Silk Road Hospitality
- 9 Kashmir or Nepal
- 10 Restaurants near Shangri-la Kowloon and walking/food tours
- 11 Wildlife Tour of India
- 12 Cell Phones in India
- 13 Amazing Malaysia Trip!
- 14 trip report to tajmahal agra india
- 15 Photography Trip to Vietnam
- 16 white sand beaches in thailand
- 17 Udaipur, India
- 18 Beijing To Tibet, Mt. Everest And Nepal All In 10 Days
- 19 Weather in Bangkok & Phuket in September
- 20 Suggestions for Asian visit Feb. 2014, incl. Singapore
- 21 where is best place to exchange left over Chinese RMB's for US dollars
- 22 Kanchanaburi - Toi's Tours
- 23 Thailand-Japan-China (is it a bad idea?)
- 24 Trip plans to SE Asia for 2014 coming together! Int'l flights purchased!
- 25 11 days in Japan, JR pass question