We will be in Bangkok twice during our trip to Thailand. For the last part, I've booked the Lebua Hotel (based on a friend's recommendation). I'm looking for another hotel in the Sukhumvit area (I've read this is the shopping area? Just wanted to change it up a bit). Since we have SPG (starwoods rewards) I was looking at their hotels. Can someone recommend a hotel in that area, ideal for a family of 5 and away from the protestors?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Mount Koya
- 2 Please critique my revised itinerary- July 2017
- 3 Twin rooms in Japan
- 4 My Japan Travels - Follow-along with me
- 5 Idiotic time zone question
- 6 Ending another Asia trip in seattle
- 7 trying to fathom Chinese train travel
- 8 Sometahing is wrong
- 9 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 10 sri lanka- tips required
- 11 base bangkok or manilla
- 12 Christmas in the Alps
- 13 Change my Itinerary?
- 14 New Vietnam eVisa service
- 15 6 weeks in Nepal, Bhutan, Borneo and more...
- 16 Palawan / Marshall Law... should we be concerned?
- 17 4 weeks trip to South East Asia
- 18 Central Asia: Itinerary Advice
- 19 Where to from Tokyo?!
- 20 Impressions of India
- 21 Sri Lanka Association looking for volunteer
- 22 India - remnants of the British Raj
- 23 Hanoi, Vietnam 1 week
- 24 Go ahead...Eat the street food and buffets!
- 25 Nywoman single older woman goes to Japan
Which Bangkok hotel? Location, ideal for family and away from protests