We will be in Bangkok twice during our trip to Thailand. For the last part, I've booked the Lebua Hotel (based on a friend's recommendation). I'm looking for another hotel in the Sukhumvit area (I've read this is the shopping area? Just wanted to change it up a bit). Since we have SPG (starwoods rewards) I was looking at their hotels. Can someone recommend a hotel in that area, ideal for a family of 5 and away from the protestors?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Itinerary help - 10 days Japan
- 2 Tips in Myanmar
- 3 Seeking Help With My Sri Lanka And South India Itinerary: Rough Draft #1
- 4 myanmar
- 5 Feedback on rough one month SE Asia trip
- 6 On the road again - to Incredible India.
- 7 Honeymoon destination help!!!!!
- 8 The Mystic East - a tale of hot food, hot weather, airmiles and imodium.
- 9 Help w/ 20 Days in South India & Sri Lanka
- 10 ?driver/guide recommendation in Chiang Rai/Chiang Mai
- 11 Where to stay in Tokyo
- 12 Being customs
- 13 Road Scholar tour in China
- 14 A beach of choice on Samui
- 15 Internship in Beijing - 4 weeks Where to stay?
- 16 Quick question about Vietnam Visa Exception during overland crossing
- 17 Travel India solo
- 18 Month in Cambodia and Laos - January 2017
- 19 3.5 Weeks in Japan (First-time) Itinerary Help
- 20 Hotel Suggestions - New Delhi
- 21 Busan Central Bus Terminal
- 22 2 months in Taiwan - relaxing & hassle-free breaks in/out of the country?
- 23 Osaka, aquarium?
- 24 Tuk-tuk, songthew or taxi?
- 25 Gilli t to Bali (Denpasar airport)
Which Bangkok hotel? Location, ideal for family and away from protests