We will be in Bangkok twice during our trip to Thailand. For the last part, I've booked the Lebua Hotel (based on a friend's recommendation). I'm looking for another hotel in the Sukhumvit area (I've read this is the shopping area? Just wanted to change it up a bit). Since we have SPG (starwoods rewards) I was looking at their hotels. Can someone recommend a hotel in that area, ideal for a family of 5 and away from the protestors?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 6 days itinerary advise - which company to book ?
- 2 How to book domestic tickets/hotels in Burma.
- 3 Planning for 1 week in Vietnam
- 4 6 weeks in Cambodia and Laos with an unplanned itinerary
- 5 Is this crazy?
- 6 Hong Kong / Bangkok / Seoul / Tokyo
- 7 Taxis in Yangon
- 8 Six months in Inchoen / South Korea
- 9 Feb 17 Itinenary (Thailand, Myanmar, Cambodia)
- 10 144 Hour Visa Exception China
- 11 Jews in China. Who knew?
- 12 Shanghai Tailor?
- 13 3 day tours from Bangkok
- 14 Best of Koh Tao
- 15 Please help with my itinerary for Japan, Part One
- 16 Singapore or Hong Kong
- 17 India help with where to go
- 18 Studying yoga in India
- 19 Please help with my itinerary for Japan, Part Two (more difficult)
- 20 Chiyoda or Shitaya area stay?
- 21 Visit Mandalay or not?
- 22 Fabric shops in India
- 23 Getting to Hoi An from Hue
- 24 Honeymoon in Thailan
- 25 What to leave out of itinerary (and adjunct questions)?
Which Bangkok hotel? Location, ideal for family and away from protests