We will be in Bangkok twice during our trip to Thailand. For the last part, I've booked the Lebua Hotel (based on a friend's recommendation). I'm looking for another hotel in the Sukhumvit area (I've read this is the shopping area? Just wanted to change it up a bit). Since we have SPG (starwoods rewards) I was looking at their hotels. Can someone recommend a hotel in that area, ideal for a family of 5 and away from the protestors?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Vietnam to increase visa cost for Americans
- 2 My plans 5 days japan 1 korea
- 3 Spontaneous trip to Japan
- 4 Sakura (cherry blossom) forecasts 2016
- 5 Best places to photo-shoot landscapes and natural beauty
- 6 Advice for a newbie!
- 7 Questions on Details for 23 Days in Japan
- 8 Back to Bangkok this month!
- 9 A great trip in India
- 10 TRIP REPORT: Osaka to Hiroshima and in-between stops (tsuyu / summer)
- 11 traveling Japan for 2 months--cities to base in?
- 12 Agoda for Myanmar hotels
- 13 BKK Street Food Disappearing per BBC
- 14 My Honeymoon Trip to Valparai
- 15 Not Really A Trip Report Kind of Trip Report (Japan 2016)
- 16 Best area to stay in Tokyo
- 17 Traveling on low budget ,Japan
- 18 A Food Obsessive's First Time Hong Kong
- 19 Ferrari Hire Bangkok
- 20 Hanoi Hotel
- 21 Kyoto to Tokyo on December 31?
- 22 Need help choosing a tour company.
- 23 AirAsia from DMK (vs. other airlines from BKK) to Siem Reap
- 24 Family Japan Trip August 2016
- 25 MT. Fuji as a day trip from Tokyo
Which Bangkok hotel? Location, ideal for family and away from protests