We will be in Bangkok twice during our trip to Thailand. For the last part, I've booked the Lebua Hotel (based on a friend's recommendation). I'm looking for another hotel in the Sukhumvit area (I've read this is the shopping area? Just wanted to change it up a bit). Since we have SPG (starwoods rewards) I was looking at their hotels. Can someone recommend a hotel in that area, ideal for a family of 5 and away from the protestors?
Which Bangkok hotel? Location, ideal for family and away from protests
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 flight details from Chicago area to BKK
- 2 Chiang Mai OR Luang Prabang
- 3 Vacay to Thailand end of December-January 2014
- 4 Honeymoon in december 2014
- 5 Travel during China national week?
- 6 Don't use World Expeditions
- 7 Food tours in HCMC/Saigon?
- 8 anyone been to minsk aircraft carrier, Shenzhen while staying in Kowloon
- 9 Trip report/blog - 10 days in Tokyo and Kyoto
- 10 Knockoff Designer bags in Vietnam?
- 11 Affordable accommodation in Yangon near Sule Pagoda
- 12 Bangkok - Side trip to Ayutthaya
- 13 3 days in Teheran
- 14 Destination Bangkok, again
- 15 Trip Report and Diary - Tokyo in 7 Days
- 16 Weekend Market and Or Tor Kor-Bangkok
- 17 Bangkok - Weekend train excursion to Kanchanaburi and/or Nam Tok
- 18 Luang Prabang to Chiang Mai -- HOW?
- 19 15 Days in Japan, Itinerary Help Please
- 20 Honeymoon in Nha Trang
- 21 Favorite travel apps?
- 22 4 wonderful solo weeks in South Korea
- 23 Selecting A Guide for Bhutan (Bridge To Bhutan)
- 24 Foreign currency
- 25 how to book a train from -DaNang to Hue, Vietnam