My family of 4 is traveling within China in April 2014. Which airline have you had the best luck within China? Many of the online sites are not very user friendly - especially when trying to book a mutli-city trip. We are going from Shanghai to Xian to Beijing and return Shanghai. Also, we will have to fly back into PVG but is there any advantage of flying out of the other airport in Shanghai when flying to Xian?
Which airline to choose within China?
View all Asia activity »
- 1 Christmas and New Year Party @ Khon Kaen The rural of Issan
- 2 Myanmar Tour- Odysseys Unlimited or Asia Transpacific
- 3 Pindaya -to visit or not?
- 4 Burma Accommodation Suggestions
- 5 Burmese itinerary - opinions solicited
- 6 recommendations for tour company for private myanmar tour
- 7 RECOMMENDATIONS for PRIVATE TOUR GUIDE IN YANGON?
- 8 BLS International - Frustrating Passport Renewal Process
- 9 First time trip to Japan - Fall 2013
- 10 Bangkok - Silver Shops
- 11 Questions, questions and more questions for first time trip to Asia
- 12 Magical India
- 13 Bangkok-Skytrain Update
- 14 Back from a Trip of a Lifetime! Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia!
- 15 Visa process for those residing in NY/NJ/CT
- 16 Bangkok & demonstrations (2013)
- 17 Can I get Kopi Luwak coffee in Bangkok
- 18 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 19 India Visa - BLS international. Lost passport FBI complaint
- 20 South East Asia
- 21 7 Days in Sri Lanka
- 22 India's Online VISA Application
- 23 Planning 1st trip to japan. Ideas?
- 24 Beijing - is the air quality THAT bad?
- 25 Airport - hotel transportation in Thailand