I have a strange question. My wife is flying into the Hong Kong airport at 7:05 am on a Saturday in March, and I am flying into Hong Kong at 1:40 the same day from Beijing. She wants to wait until I get in and go to the hotel together. Is there some place in the HK airport that both of us can find and meet at an appointed time. Neither of us have been to that airport, nor will we have phone contact when we get there.
Anyplace would be fine to meet -- even a Starbucks (if there is only one there) Any suggestions would be appreciated. As always - thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 스위피게임 ※연결 :【＂P T S 2 9.c o m＂】
- 2 First time in India and Nepal-HELP
- 3 게임몽주소 ≪ 접속주소 :【＂P T S 2 9.c o m＂】
- 4 currency conversion
- 5 US Citizen Vietnam Visa Help!
- 6 Help - India take 2
- 7 The Mystic East - a tale of hot food, hot weather, airmiles and imodium.
- 8 50th Anniversary trip
- 9 Trip Report: Pandaw’s cruise down the Mekong from China to Laos
- 10 CNX late arrival?
- 11 Vietnam - Sa Pa
- 12 Chiang Mai hotel with sweet attentive staff
- 13 The truth about elephant tourism
- 14 Help w/Andaman Sea Itinerary
- 15 Do I need the rabies jab for bali?
- 16 20 things to think about when interacting with animals in Thailand
- 17 Article on assistance for US citizens with difficulties abroad
- 18 Advice for treks/Peak climbing in ladakh end of June
- 19 is this a good travel plan?
- 20 6 nights / 5 days Japan itinerary
- 21 Phenom Penh
- 22 Vientiane Private Tour Guide suggestions?
- 23 Airport taxis in Bangkok
- 24 K2 Base Camp- Concordia Gondogoro La Trek, Unforgettable Experience
- 25 One day in Saigon