I have a strange question. My wife is flying into the Hong Kong airport at 7:05 am on a Saturday in March, and I am flying into Hong Kong at 1:40 the same day from Beijing. She wants to wait until I get in and go to the hotel together. Is there some place in the HK airport that both of us can find and meet at an appointed time. Neither of us have been to that airport, nor will we have phone contact when we get there.
Anyplace would be fine to meet -- even a Starbucks (if there is only one there) Any suggestions would be appreciated. As always - thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 dell printer tech 1800-681-7208 support HELPDESK/line phone number
- 2 Last Minute Bali Honeymoon
- 3 Pocket Wi-Fi Speeds (187.5 Mbps v. 75 Mbps)?
- 4 Japan rough itinerary
- 5 Bye bye SE Asia
- 6 14 days Japan itinerary. First timers.
- 7 Hotel Claska vs. Prince Sakura Tower
- 8 Laos planning.
- 9 Impressions of India
- 10 Japan - costs
- 11 Japan for Foodies
- 12 Planning Honeymoon to Thailand
- 13 3 week SE Asia itinerary
- 14 Can buy a JR Pass in Japan
- 15 Japan Rail Pass
- 16 First Time to Japan..Itin Advice Needed
- 17 south east asia 3 weeks in june
- 18 Japan Cherry Blossom 2018
- 19 Sri Lanka May
- 20 20 days Itinerary Help!
- 21 Japan - 2 itineraries (7days)
- 22 Hokkaido and northern Honshu itinerary advice
- 23 Japan's Kyushu: Takachiho Gorge - Travel Report
- 24 Kamogawa Odori/Aoi Matsuri
- 25 One night in Osaka