I have a strange question. My wife is flying into the Hong Kong airport at 7:05 am on a Saturday in March, and I am flying into Hong Kong at 1:40 the same day from Beijing. She wants to wait until I get in and go to the hotel together. Is there some place in the HK airport that both of us can find and meet at an appointed time. Neither of us have been to that airport, nor will we have phone contact when we get there.
Anyplace would be fine to meet -- even a Starbucks (if there is only one there) Any suggestions would be appreciated. As always - thanks.
WhereTo Meet In Hong Kong Airport??????
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Bangkok: Shangri-La, Penninsula, Mandarin Oriental
- 2 Busan in two weeks January 2015, coping with the cold.
- 3 Which Section of Great Wall? And add visit to Ming Tombs?
- 4 A Thailand holiday vacation 9 years in a row!
- 5 Travel Report for Laos - Asia’s Most Relaxed Destination
- 6 Best country to visit 1st time in Southeast Asia
- 7 Myanmar Itinerary Please Help?!
- 8 vietnam and laos
- 9 Trip to Borneo to See Orangutans
- 10 Travelling btwn M'asia&Jkt
- 11 Kerala Itinerary - Houseboat and Tree House Questions
- 12 Moving to KL: Sim card + Place to stay
- 13 10 Day Japan Trip - Need Some Help Choosing!
- 14 First trip to Vietnam! Help me with my itinerary please!
- 15 Travel Report to Siem Reap + Angkor + Northwest Cambodia
- 16 New Hanoi Hotel opening
- 17 A week of blue skies in Beijing, who would've guessed?
- 18 Connaught Place
- 19 questions about trip to Mrauk U
- 20 Burma - Our Mad Dash Across Too Much
- 21 My SEA trip - photos update
- 22 Bali - seeking feedback on 3-week itinerary
- 23 Which to see first - Kyoto or Tokyo?
- 24 6 Hour Layover in Hong Kong what to do
- 25 One night stand in Tokyo: what area/hotel to stay in?