I have a strange question. My wife is flying into the Hong Kong airport at 7:05 am on a Saturday in March, and I am flying into Hong Kong at 1:40 the same day from Beijing. She wants to wait until I get in and go to the hotel together. Is there some place in the HK airport that both of us can find and meet at an appointed time. Neither of us have been to that airport, nor will we have phone contact when we get there.
Anyplace would be fine to meet -- even a Starbucks (if there is only one there) Any suggestions would be appreciated. As always - thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Please Critique My Itinerary
- 2 Can I access my AOL email in China?
- 3 Help with 2 week itinerary; Beijing to Hong Kong
- 4 Japan / Korea Trip
- 5 vietnam visa
- 6 Cherry Blossom season Mount Fuji area
- 7 Getting a Tote from Thailand-JFK
- 8 Sri Lanka- elephants
- 9 Kuala Lumpur Advice - Tour Recommendation
- 10 Taiwan confusion..
- 11 Review My 23 Day Japan Itinerary
- 12 Japan (Tokyo) trip- April or May least expensive to travel?
- 13 Narita Airport to Shinjuku
- 14 Japan GTG, early April
- 15 Tokyo daytrip
- 16 Does it make sense to stay at 2 Tokyo hotels?
- 17 Bangkok - Pavement [sidewalk] obstructions
- 18 Trip Report : China
- 19 Vietnam 15 day visa exemption - transfer included?
- 20 Upcoming friendly planet trip best of India and nepql
- 21 Looking for Ryokan in Hakone
- 22 Thailand and Vietnam - February 2017
- 23 Confusion with LTE data with a Verizon iPhone 6 Plus
- 24 A Netflix series for those who enjoy Tokyo
- 25 First time in Japan - itinerary feedback