I have a strange question. My wife is flying into the Hong Kong airport at 7:05 am on a Saturday in March, and I am flying into Hong Kong at 1:40 the same day from Beijing. She wants to wait until I get in and go to the hotel together. Is there some place in the HK airport that both of us can find and meet at an appointed time. Neither of us have been to that airport, nor will we have phone contact when we get there.
Anyplace would be fine to meet -- even a Starbucks (if there is only one there) Any suggestions would be appreciated. As always - thanks.
WhereTo Meet In Hong Kong Airport??????
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Yunnan: Dali, Lijiang & Shangri-la; how many days?
- 2 Sri Lanka - Does this seem right?
- 3 Trip Report: Second Time to Japan - Sakura, Gardens and Castles
- 4 Advice Sought On East Malaysia Itinerary
- 5 Place to stay at Muine Phan Thiet, Vietnam?
- 6 Bangkok, here I come! Yes, again!!
- 7 Annapurna and Myanmar Circuits in May
- 8 China, Hong Kong, Tibet
- 9 MSG in Hong Kong?
- 10 Mt Wutai or Mt Tai
- 11 Thoughts on 2-3 week Myanmar itinerary? And local artists/galleries?
- 12 Visa for Burma/Myanmar from US Embassy in DC?
- 13 Thanks for helping make my trip to China amazing!
- 14 Haneda Airport to Narita Airport
- 15 Restaurants in Singapore
- 16 Kyoto for 3 full days - help with itinerary suggestions!
- 17 Seeking suggestions for our Nepal time in November. Do we need masks?
- 18 Where to go?
- 19 Kerala, India - 10 day holiday
- 20 2015 Cherry Blossom Forecast Published
- 21 Comment please re stops during drive from Chiang Rai to Chiang Khong
- 22 suggestions for 3 adults sharing 1 room in Japan
- 23 S E Asia part of our Round the World Trip
- 24 Which airport for Tokyo
- 25 Victoria Peak Hong Kong Question