I will be in Ulaan Bataar on Wednesday 17th July and am very keen to watch the 3rd State of Origin rugby league match between Queensland and NSW. Any idea as to if/where this match will be shown on TV?.
Where to watch State of Origin match in Ulaan Bataar
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 A Thailand holiday vacation 9 years in a row!
- 2 vietnam and laos
- 3 My SEA trip - photos update
- 4 Nepal- recipe?
- 5 Bangkok: Shangri-La, Penninsula, Mandarin Oriental
- 6 Busan in two weeks January 2015, coping with the cold.
- 7 Which Section of Great Wall? And add visit to Ming Tombs?
- 8 Travel Report for Laos - Asia’s Most Relaxed Destination
- 9 Best country to visit 1st time in Southeast Asia
- 10 Myanmar Itinerary Please Help?!
- 11 Trip to Borneo to See Orangutans
- 12 Travelling btwn M'asia&Jkt
- 13 Kerala Itinerary - Houseboat and Tree House Questions
- 14 Moving to KL: Sim card + Place to stay
- 15 10 Day Japan Trip - Need Some Help Choosing!
- 16 First trip to Vietnam! Help me with my itinerary please!
- 17 Travel Report to Siem Reap + Angkor + Northwest Cambodia
- 18 New Hanoi Hotel opening
- 19 A week of blue skies in Beijing, who would've guessed?
- 20 Connaught Place
- 21 questions about trip to Mrauk U
- 22 Burma - Our Mad Dash Across Too Much
- 23 Bali - seeking feedback on 3-week itinerary
- 24 Which to see first - Kyoto or Tokyo?
- 25 6 Hour Layover in Hong Kong what to do