My husband and I be in Singapore for a business trip in mid-April. Since we're traveling all that way, we'd like to visit one or more countries nearby, but we'll only have a week or so after the business trip. We were thinking about a few days in Cambodia to see Ankor Wat but are unsure of what to do with the remaining time (Thailand, Vietnam, Laos....). If anyone has an ideas, we'd love to hear them. Just a little bit about us - we're in our 30's, pretty active, and prefer nature/landscapes to big cities. We also enjoy photography. Thanks!
Where to visit near Singapore
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 From Pushkar to delhi
- 2 Feedback on India Tour specifics
- 3 India adaptors
- 4 Jogyakarta & - Bali?
- 5 RHKKMKs---Just to be copy cats
- 6 Help re. Visa.
- 7 What to pack? For Burma and Thailand
- 8 Thailand - a few more details: phones, and driving map
- 9 Bangkok and Manila
- 10 Bagan Entry Fee to Rise by One-Third
- 11 Belated 2012 Trip Report - Two Weeks in South Korea
- 12 Thailand - what to wear in November, and, cosmetics
- 13 Elephants and Tigers (no bears), oh my.
- 14 Visa
- 15 6-7 months in SE Asia (majority in Thailand) - visa, weather, meet-up ?s
- 16 Gluten free in Japan?
- 17 Angkor Wat tour guide recommedations
- 18 Xian - Make your own warriors?
- 19 Bangkok's JW vs. Marriott Resort and Spa
- 20 Kyoto and beyond - 9 days trip in April 2014
- 21 Need a guide in Burma?
- 22 Bangkok/Phuket hotel and suggestions to do?
- 23 Yikes! How to get a Visa to India??
- 24 Japan and Hong Kong, September 2014
- 25 We recommend our Seoul serviced apartment