My husband and I be in Singapore for a business trip in mid-April. Since we're traveling all that way, we'd like to visit one or more countries nearby, but we'll only have a week or so after the business trip. We were thinking about a few days in Cambodia to see Ankor Wat but are unsure of what to do with the remaining time (Thailand, Vietnam, Laos....). If anyone has an ideas, we'd love to hear them. Just a little bit about us - we're in our 30's, pretty active, and prefer nature/landscapes to big cities. We also enjoy photography. Thanks!
Where to visit near Singapore
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Where did you exchange dollars for Rupees??
- 2 Please share the things you liked in Hanoi and Hoi An
- 3 David's Trip Report--Japan- November 2013
- 4 From Singapore to NZ: A Remarkable Safari Through Time and Across Cultures
- 5 1st time Japan - solo female
- 6 Kyushu & Honshu Fall 2011
- 7 3 weeks in Japan- Finalized... I think
- 8 Travelling to Thailand from U.S. this June/July
- 9 Myanmar - A Visit to a Country in Transition
- 10 Odyssey unlimited
- 11 Myanmar Trip Report: Is It "Too Late" To Go?
- 12 Best of NHK - Video Streaming
- 13 Myanmar Burma travel agent
- 14 Travels in Tumultuous Thailand, languid Luang Prabang & Smiling Siem Reap
- 15 Need your Expertise with my Japanese........Itinerary!
- 16 Itinerary set: Now some logistical questions on first time trip to Japan
- 17 looking for a great hotel in K.L./ Lost camera!!!!!!!
- 18 Great trip to Myanmar, Bangkok and Hong Kong
- 19 1 week in North and Central Vietnam in February
- 20 Guide/Driver for Mumbai,
- 21 Jaipur--Jas Vilas or Royal Heritge Haveli ?
- 22 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 23 First timer trying to prepare for trip of a lifetime: BURMA
- 24 How to get to Koh Ngai?
- 25 Glovers 2 month India adventure has begun!