My husband and I be in Singapore for a business trip in mid-April. Since we're traveling all that way, we'd like to visit one or more countries nearby, but we'll only have a week or so after the business trip. We were thinking about a few days in Cambodia to see Ankor Wat but are unsure of what to do with the remaining time (Thailand, Vietnam, Laos....). If anyone has an ideas, we'd love to hear them. Just a little bit about us - we're in our 30's, pretty active, and prefer nature/landscapes to big cities. We also enjoy photography. Thanks!
Where to visit near Singapore
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 border crossing over land Bangkok to Myanmar (Phunaron)
- 2 Nepal
- 3 Which Beach in Koh Samui
- 4 Orphanages in Sri Lanka
- 5 Headed to Thailand this June/July--Help!!
- 6 Karen and Tom - a romantic Vietnam getaway: ENGAGED!!!
- 7 Trip Report - Yunnan Province, China and Mongolia
- 8 China in 12 Days
- 9 Japan Itinerary & Logistics - help, feeling frantic!
- 10 language problem in japan
- 11 Getting down to details and welcome advice: Tokyo
- 12 Finally, Smeagol and Muffins Japanese adventure begins.....
- 13 two free days in Beijing
- 14 hotels in Singapore-1st time there
- 15 April in Bangkok, again!
- 16 Top ten historical monuments in India - what is yours?
- 17 Japan - spending money?
- 18 Teaching English in Asia or Europe
- 19 Hong Kong in August - hotel question
- 20 Travel agencies in India e.g. Legends and Palaces, Castle and King
- 21 1st Trip to Bali
- 22 Finally Going To Bali! Please Help With Flight and Alam Shanti Question
- 23 7 days in Nepal, any suggestions?
- 24 Your thoughts on Nepal and how long to visit
- 25 water villages, shanghai