My husband and I be in Singapore for a business trip in mid-April. Since we're traveling all that way, we'd like to visit one or more countries nearby, but we'll only have a week or so after the business trip. We were thinking about a few days in Cambodia to see Ankor Wat but are unsure of what to do with the remaining time (Thailand, Vietnam, Laos....). If anyone has an ideas, we'd love to hear them. Just a little bit about us - we're in our 30's, pretty active, and prefer nature/landscapes to big cities. We also enjoy photography. Thanks!
Where to visit near Singapore
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 narrow down destinations, Japan 2 weeks in April
- 2 Which to see first - Kyoto or Tokyo?
- 3 Burma - Our Mad Dash Across Too Much
- 4 Nepal- recipe?
- 5 vietnam and laos
- 6 A Thailand holiday vacation 9 years in a row!
- 7 5 Days in Siem Reap
- 8 Thai Vacation: Valuable Last Minute Details - Chapter 1
- 9 Elephants in Northern Thailand
- 10 Bangkok: Shangri-La, Penninsula, Mandarin Oriental
- 11 What did you think of Mumbai?
- 12 Connaught Place
- 13 New Hanoi Hotel opening
- 14 3 weeks in Myanmar-What an adventure!
- 15 10 Day Japan Trip - Need Some Help Choosing!
- 16 My SEA trip - photos update
- 17 Air Asia All You Can Fly
- 18 Busan in two weeks January 2015, coping with the cold.
- 19 Which Section of Great Wall? And add visit to Ming Tombs?
- 20 Travel Report for Laos - Asia’s Most Relaxed Destination
- 21 Best country to visit 1st time in Southeast Asia
- 22 Myanmar Itinerary Please Help?!
- 23 Trip to Borneo to See Orangutans
- 24 Travelling btwn M'asia&Jkt
- 25 Kerala Itinerary - Houseboat and Tree House Questions