I will be traveling to China in October (spending one week in Beijing and one week Shanghai) and this will be my first time in Asia. A lot of my time will be taken up by work while I am there, so I will most likely leave for my trip a week early so that I can make the most of it. I was considering making a short visit (3-5 Days) on my way to China. I am considering Tokyo, Hong Kong, Taipei, Bangalore or Singapore. I am definitely open to other suggestions on where to go.
Thank you in advance for your help.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 스톰릴게임 ◐ 도메인 :【＂V T K 1 1. 컴＂】◐
- 2 마카오카지노 ● 연결 :【＂V T K 1 1. 컴＂】
- 3 다빈치무료게임 ▶ 홈피:【＂V T K 1 1.컴＂】▶
- 4 마카오룰렛 ▶ 도메인 :【＂V T K 1 1. 컴＂】
- 5 50th Anniversary trip
- 6 "necessities" for India
- 7 First time backpacking - 5 weeks in Vietnam, Lao, Cambodia, and Thailand
- 8 Mandalay questions
- 9 The Mystic East - a tale of hot food, hot weather, airmiles and imodium.
- 10 Guides ,Bagan and Mandalay
- 11 Asia Transpacific vs Pacific Delight Private Tour to China
- 12 DC to Dubai 3 nts, Tokyo 6 nts. Kyoto day trip? Itinerary thoughts?
- 13 Gang rape in India. Again.
- 14 First time in India and Nepal-HELP
- 15 12 x Day Itinerary- Please give me your feedback
- 16 Myanmaromestic flights and transport :cash :guide/travel agency i
- 17 US Citizen Vietnam Visa Help!
- 18 3 Week Trip to Southeast Asia
- 19 Help - India take 2
- 20 Chiang Mai hotel with sweet attentive staff
- 21 CNX late arrival?
- 22 Trip Report: Pandaw’s cruise down the Mekong from China to Laos
- 23 best singapore hotel
- 24 3 weeks: solo travel to Thailand (with stop in Hong Kong and Tokyo)?
- 25 is this a good travel plan?