I will be traveling to China in October (spending one week in Beijing and one week Shanghai) and this will be my first time in Asia. A lot of my time will be taken up by work while I am there, so I will most likely leave for my trip a week early so that I can make the most of it. I was considering making a short visit (3-5 Days) on my way to China. I am considering Tokyo, Hong Kong, Taipei, Bangalore or Singapore. I am definitely open to other suggestions on where to go.
Thank you in advance for your help.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Planning first India trip: Advice needed!!
- 2 Best place to experience the authentic culture in India
- 3 India help with where to go
- 4 Fukuoka: Tenjin vs Hakata
- 5 Japan Trip Delayed
- 6 Hong Kong - Travel Report
- 7 India for Softies : A slow comfortable tour around some of Northern India
- 8 Acne Fact Sheet - Routines, Remedies And Lifestyle Changes
- 9 Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia -feedback on draft itinerary please!
- 10 Month long SE Asia trip
- 11 Chinese New Year in Hong Kong
- 12 Questions re use of Japan Rail Pass and Kyoto itinerary
- 13 The Not-All-Golden Road to Samarkand
- 14 Itinerary help - Thailand 9D8N in Nov'16
- 15 Cambodia weather
- 16 Trichy to Ooty Trip with My Family
- 17 Many Questions for 1st Japan Trip
- 18 Weekend Breaks from Singapore
- 19 Sad News: The Thai King has died
- 20 Vietnam Itinerary Input, The country is so LONG!
- 21 Real Experiences and Travel Agency in Southeast Asia to choose
- 22 5 nights in Kerala or Chennai?
- 23 Is 1 hr 10 min layover in Narita enough?
- 24 Vietnam to increase visa cost for Americans
- 25 Complete Asia Newbie - Phnom Penh Itinerary Ideas - Two Weeks