I will be traveling to China in October (spending one week in Beijing and one week Shanghai) and this will be my first time in Asia. A lot of my time will be taken up by work while I am there, so I will most likely leave for my trip a week early so that I can make the most of it. I was considering making a short visit (3-5 Days) on my way to China. I am considering Tokyo, Hong Kong, Taipei, Bangalore or Singapore. I am definitely open to other suggestions on where to go.
Thank you in advance for your help.
Where to Stop for a Short Visit on My Way to China?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Hong Kong Island Hotels - Far From Central
- 2 My SEA trip : 2 months
- 3 Travel & leisure reports Burma as one of most dangerous countries to visit
- 4 2 Weeks Thailand Honeymoon
- 5 Kyushu rail pass
- 6 Plans for Nepal/Bhutan continued: how does this sound??
- 7 Ryoken recommendation pls either in Tokyo;Hiroshima;Kyoto?
- 8 RHKKMKs---Just to be copy cats
- 9 A question concerning Sri Lanka's rainfall in Jan.
- 10 Tucan Travel Wonders of India and Nepal Review - Travelers, Beware!
- 11 Currency in South Korea
- 12 Planning First Family Trip to Japan - Advice Needed!
- 13 Tipping in Japan
- 14 Japan & Korea - A little of this, a little of that
- 15 Places to visit in India in October
- 16 Flying back and forth between Vietnam and Cambodia: where to start
- 17 Cambodge / Laos / Vietnam arts
- 18 Driver in South India
- 19 Craig and Jeane Depart for Australia and Bali
- 20 British tourists murdered in Koh Tao
- 21 6 full days in Yagoon
- 22 5 day Bangkok Itinerary?
- 23 Amphawa Floating Market
- 24 Following Craig & Jeane's lead, I'm heading out. Thailand & Cambodia again.
- 25 Hotel suggestions Haeundae beach area Busan