I will be traveling to China in October (spending one week in Beijing and one week Shanghai) and this will be my first time in Asia. A lot of my time will be taken up by work while I am there, so I will most likely leave for my trip a week early so that I can make the most of it. I was considering making a short visit (3-5 Days) on my way to China. I am considering Tokyo, Hong Kong, Taipei, Bangalore or Singapore. I am definitely open to other suggestions on where to go.
Thank you in advance for your help.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 India 1st Time Itinerary Revised - HELP!
- 2 Train Travel in Thailand
- 3 My First India Trip
- 4 NOT the Same Visa on Arrival Question... Sorta
- 5 Your Dick Bigger And Improve Sex Stamina
- 6 Phuket
- 7 http://musclegrowth77.com/garcinia-replenish/
- 8 http://musclegrowth77.com/garcinia-replenish/
- 9 base in Osaka or Kyoto question
- 10 David's First Draft Itinerary for Sakura 2017
- 11 http://www.supplementoffers.org/trimplex-elite/
- 12 Packers and Movers Gurgaon
- 13 New luxury hotel in Singapore
- 14 http://www.onlinehealthadvise.com/crevalor-and-megatropin/
- 15 A 6-week waking dream in North and South India.
- 16 2 Week Honeymoon in Singapore and Indonesia
- 17 Hotels in Krabi area
- 18 Te Best Luxury Ryokans in Japan
- 19 Tokyo hotels
- 20 19 Day Sri Lanka Itinerary - Advice Needed!
- 21 options on 2 potential itineraries
- 22 Booking hotels for Japan in April 2017
- 23 Adventures Abroad
- 24 4.5 days in Singapore
- 25 5 day rain-free trip in India