I will be traveling to China in October (spending one week in Beijing and one week Shanghai) and this will be my first time in Asia. A lot of my time will be taken up by work while I am there, so I will most likely leave for my trip a week early so that I can make the most of it. I was considering making a short visit (3-5 Days) on my way to China. I am considering Tokyo, Hong Kong, Taipei, Bangalore or Singapore. I am definitely open to other suggestions on where to go.
Thank you in advance for your help.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 주식분석프로그램만들기pdf 주식분석엑셀 n1inve.com
- 2 http://www.usadrugguide.com/black-diamond-force/
- 3 릴게임종류 ▣ 홈피: 【_mk289.com_】
- 4 신천지릴게임 ⊙접속 : 【_mk289.com_】
- 5 Private tours in Northern India
- 6 다빈치 ◐ 도메인 :≫vvn67.com≪
- 7 바다이야기릴게임 ⊙접속주소 : 【_mk289.com_】
- 8 India (north-east) + Maldives ititneraty help
- 9 http://powerboostsupplements.info/zilotrope/
- 10 알라딘온라인게임 ≪ 접속주소 :≫vvn67.com≪
- 11 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 12 SPARKLE TEETH SMILE@http://perfectteethpenblog.com/best-brite-smile/
- 13 무료다빈치 ◐ 도메인 : 【_mk289.com_】
- 14 Tokyo hotel help
- 15 The ethics of choosing to visit a repressive country like Myanmar
- 16 무료황금성 ⊙접속 : 【_mk289.com_】
- 17 무료바다이야기 ◐ 도메인 : 【_mk289.com_】
- 18 Purchasing Kamagawa Odori tickets?
- 19 Indonesia (other than Bali!)
- 20 Beware of China Job, Study & Internship Scams Targeting Tourists
- 21 Fethiye to Bodrum
- 22 Vietnam visa
- 23 Izu Peninsula: Ito or Izu?
- 24 Family Friendly Penang
- 25 Train trip costs help please