Heading to Japan in Sept/Oct and we don't know where to stay. I've spent some time looking and there are so many choices. There are 2 of us and would love to stay under $160 a night and must be non-smoking.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Bucket List Trip: Bali, Angkor Wat,Japan
- 2 Some notes about South Korea
- 3 Travelling to SEA
- 4 Another first-timer. Does this work?
- 5 First time to Japan for 19 year old and Mom (me)
- 6 Itinerary 3-1/2 week trip to Hong Kong, Vietnam, Cambodia, Thailand
- 7 Hanoi - SaPa - Hue
- 8 http://helix6garciniareview.com/raw-power-xl/
- 9 Made the Jump!
- 10 A 6-week waking dream in North and South India.
- 11 Yogyakarta - Prambanan and Borobudur Travel Report
- 12 Help plan my 11 days trip to Thailand
- 13 passport visa ques.
- 14 Need some help with my final itinerary
- 15 Are Alexander+Roberts China Tours Any Good?
- 16 Looking for Serviced apt.
- 17 In Seoul for one day
- 18 Bhutan with Aman hotels, worth it?
- 19 A great trip in India
- 20 Help with hotel in Saigon - An Lam Saigon River or Hotel des Arts??
- 21 "China Eastern Airline" is it really bad??
- 22 A Memorable Solo Month in Singapore, Java, and Bali
- 23 Thoughts on this itinerary
- 24 It can be cheap but awesome!
- 25 Totally unprepared