Heading to Japan in Sept/Oct and we don't know where to stay. I've spent some time looking and there are so many choices. There are 2 of us and would love to stay under $160 a night and must be non-smoking.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Where to stay in Koyasan?
- 2 Your "must try" Japanese food experiences.
- 3 Hakone Ryokan - Gora Kansuiro
- 4 Myanmar Photo Trip. Lot's O' Photos!
- 5 Seeking suggestions for our Nepal time in November. Do we need masks?
- 6 Which Cities in India if Only Have 8 days on Land?
- 7 Suggestions for plan B?: a week in Thailand in early November
- 8 Japan Itinerary Help
- 9 Nepal - Earthquake (25 April 2015)
- 10 Money (and cards) in Myanmar
- 11 Low Humidity August and safe for solo travel?
- 12 Itinerary... and lots of trains. Advice Please
- 13 Trip report: Thailand and Laos - Bangkok, Chiang Mai, and Luang Prabang
- 14 Great Wall hike
- 15 I will be in Ubud for 9 days?
- 16 Vietnam Visa on Arrival - Help
- 17 Vietnam - September 2015
- 18 should i stay in Bali longer for the july 15 holiday ?
- 19 Hotel in Tokyo
- 20 Japan family trip in late Dec
- 21 Hanoi, Vietnam - The last days in April, 2015
- 22 Thailand and Myanmar-Hot Hot Hot!
- 23 Myanmar Help
- 24 Is the Cable Car to Ngong Ping Village in Hong Kong worth it?
- 25 Rain, hail (softened by sakura) couldn't stop us from loving Japan!