We are landing at 5pm in Singapore and leaving the next day at 7am. Where should we stay overnight? Does it make sense to go into the city? If so, where should we stay so that we can walk around in the evening? If we do stay near the airport, where should we stay?
Where to stay overnight?
- 1 Amazing Malaysia Trip!
- 2 Rajasthan tour: Car and Driver services, advise needed
- 3 Ipoh
- 4 Beijing To Tibet, Mt. Everest And Nepal All In 10 Days
- 5 Shopping- Beijing or Hong Kong?
- 6 Weather in Bangkok & Phuket in September
- 7 LCCT to KL Sentral or 1Utama?
- 8 which hotel in Bangkok in July?
- 9 Nepal, Tibet, and Bhutan tour suggestions
- 10 Wildlife Tour of India
- 11 Choosing a honeymoon Thai beach destination
- 12 white sand beaches in thailand
- 13 Trekking the Annapurna Circuit
- 14 Elegance Diamond or Ruby in Hanoi?
- 15 water delivery and water dispenser
- 16 Elephant Visit in Chiang Mai
- 17 SHANGHAI GTG MAY 30, 2013
- 18 Udaipur, India
- 19 Cell Phones in India
- 20 India, What Can I Say!
- 21 Dreamliner to Japan in Nov.?
- 22 Conference venues around Pune City?
- 23 taxi from manila airport to makati
- 24 Lost Camera Card at O'Hare
- 25 Laos Trip Report (Vientiane, Luang Prabang): February 2013