We're still deciding on where to stay for our beach vacation over the Easter holiday. The Philippines is still a possibility. We are looking for a beach location that has quaint shopping within walking distance. The kids will want a hotel with a nice pool and beach. A hotel that offers water equipment like snorkeling gear and kayaks would be a plus for recreation. All we want to do is hang around the hotel, walk to shopping, and go on snorkeling/diving excursions. We will be there a week and want to stay around the $200 mark for the hotel. We are not limiting ourselves to any particular island, but want nice beaches and snorkeling.
Where to stay in the Philippines
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Bali and Java - 24 September to 23 October 2014
- 2 Driving in Laos
- 3 Sri Lanka trip Sept 2014
- 4 Cheapest and safe alternative for individual transportation
- 5 Keng Tung Trek, difficult, moderate, or easy?
- 6 Confused about where to stay in Tokyo
- 7 An extra day or two--suggestions? (Kanto, Chubu, Kinki or Chugoku)
- 8 Kyoto to Koyasan, then Koyasan to Hiroshima
- 9 Tokyo to Takayama with transit in Matsumoto in one day
- 10 Chiang Mai seven days - help please?
- 11 Myanmar: Anyone traveled to Mrauk U ?
- 12 Sri Lanka Itinerary: comments welcome
- 13 Singapòre with a 9 year old
- 14 Feedback on our C&K India itinerary
- 15 Malaysian honeymoon
- 16 Backpacking - Does she remind you of anyone?
- 17 Please critique my Thailand itinerary
- 18 Indonesia - 1 month itinerary
- 19 Favorite hotel in X'ian?
- 20 Myanmar - Organizing Trip for 2015
- 21 JR PASS AND ITINERARY
- 22 India - 2 Days only
- 23 China with Collette Tours
- 24 9 nights in Hong Kong in November - how to split up?
- 25 TRIP REPORT: Seoul, South Korea (9 days)