As we explore potential Plan B options should we need to leave BKK, KL is a possibility. Looking for suggestions for places or at least areas to stay in. not even sure of the price range of hotels in KL but mid range would be good. We would be there five nights in January. thanks
Where to stay in Kuala Lumpur
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 South Chaweng beach Hotel Recommendations?
- 2 Trip Report: Java, Bali, Rinca, Borneo, Siem Reap
- 3 4 wonderful solo weeks in South Korea
- 4 Destination Bangkok, again
- 5 Japan--Visiting Saihoji (Moss Temple)
- 6 Inle lake ... Budget hotel w/ AC?
- 7 One night in Bangkok ... Btw 2 airports
- 8 What's the Best Area to Stay in Seoul for a First-Timer?
- 9 Luang Prabang -- budget guesthouse?
- 10 Travel during China national week?
- 11 Thailand and where else in December? Sweden, Australia, Asian cruise?
- 12 Feedback on India Tour specifics
- 13 Hong Kong for Chinese New Year 2015
- 14 Angkor - when to go?
- 15 Nha Trang Island, Phu Quoc, or Sihanoukville
- 16 Honeymoon in december 2014
- 17 India with 4 kids
- 18 Knockoff Designer bags in Vietnam?
- 19 And there goes the neighborhood........
- 20 trip to sapa not taking a tour
- 21 Hong Kong in June - Oh The Humidity!!
- 22 Jeep Safari in Bandhavgarh National Park, India
- 23 Shanghai, reasonable hotel near the Bund and public transport
- 24 15 Days in Japan, Itinerary Help Please
- 25 Bhutan, Nepal or both (in about 3 weeks?)