As we explore potential Plan B options should we need to leave BKK, KL is a possibility. Looking for suggestions for places or at least areas to stay in. not even sure of the price range of hotels in KL but mid range would be good. We would be there five nights in January. thanks
Where to stay in Kuala Lumpur
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Myanmar: Anyone traveled to Mrauk U ?
- 2 JR PASS AND ITINERARY
- 3 Tokyo to Takayama with transit in Matsumoto in one day
- 4 Bali and Java - 24 September to 23 October 2014
- 5 India - 2 Days only
- 6 Indonesia - 1 month itinerary
- 7 Please critique my Thailand itinerary
- 8 Malaysian honeymoon
- 9 China with Collette Tours
- 10 Myanmar - Organizing Trip for 2015
- 11 Confused about where to stay in Tokyo
- 12 Kyoto to Koyasan, then Koyasan to Hiroshima
- 13 9 nights in Hong Kong in November - how to split up?
- 14 TRIP REPORT: Seoul, South Korea (9 days)
- 15 Beach selection in Thailand
- 16 Chiang Mai, flight: best travel logistics to which Island?
- 17 Burma river cruise
- 18 hotel Paradise Island in Bentota, Sri Lanka toxic hepatitis.
- 19 Cooking in Chiang Mai & Driving Around Northern Thailand
- 20 India Visa - BLS international. Lost passport FBI complaint
- 21 Red River Delta in Viet Nam: A Good Idea for a Day Trip from Hanoi?
- 22 Travel during China national week?
- 23 My trip report from the Philippines
- 24 Exploring Thailand
- 25 Air Asia package from Koh Lipe to Bangkok