Just after opinions on shukubo in Koyasan. I would preferably like to stay somewhere historic, but a little less touristy.
We are only there for one night, in early July. I know this is peak season, hence why I am after somewhere that might be a bit quieter.
Any recommendations would be great.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 https://purelifegreencoffeebeanadvice.com/renewiderm/
- 2 Why Should I include Colombo in my tour itinerary?
- 3 Traffic and Police in India
- 4 India visa for new passport
- 5 First time in Japan in November - Request Itinerary Help
- 6 Advice on hotels in Shinjuku
- 7 Best One World Flight Routing For Indonesia: September, 2018
- 8 What island to visit while visiting HongKong
- 9 Osaka Food Guide - Travel Report
- 10 Best natural wonders in Japan?
- 11 Tuk Tuk Driver For Cochin
- 12 A hungry mouse's (very sweaty) adventures in the Land of the Rising Sun
- 13 Serendipity Srilanka
- 14 Good fare for US west coast to Japan?
- 15 New Thai Visa
- 16 What outwear would you pack for late August?
- 17 2 weeks in Vietnam
- 18 New Years in Japan
- 19 Sri Lanka in December
- 20 Travel Report Turkmenistan (Ashgabat - Gas Crater - Konye Urgench)
- 21 january 31 in colombo
- 22 sri lanka two places, two hotels
- 23 Sulawesi - Tanah Toraja, Lake Tempe and Ramang Ramang
- 24 Need ideas: Himeji? Osaka? Fukuchiyama area? Kinosaki
- 25 3 weeks in Japan