My husband and I are retired and will be in Hong Kong from 11/2-14. We would like to spend a few days in Macau and the rest of the time in Hong Kong. Is 4 days enough to time to spend in Macau to be able to see the sights and enjoy the casinos? Where is the best area to stay in Macau? We will be spending the rest of our time in Hong Kong. What is the best area to use as our base in Hong Kong to be close to shopping, night markets, transportation and good sight seeing? Also are there any good day tours for both Macau and Hong Kong?
Where to stay in Hong Kong and Macau
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 China's Direct Visa - Yet Another Vexation!
- 2 Hong Kong and ? for 8 days in April
- 3 Vietnam Itinerary - should I drop anything as too much
- 4 NYT Article on Myanmar
- 5 Phones, staying in touch and SIM cards in India
- 6 India: A dream trip meets reality for me
- 7 2015 Cherry Blossom Forecast Published
- 8 Vietnam Family Travel Plans
- 9 Solo female : Bali or Thailand?
- 10 2 Wonderful Weeks in Thailand
- 11 Ideas for solo (female) trip next month
- 12 Phuket and surrounding areas
- 13 A week of blue skies in Beijing, who would've guessed?
- 14 How far in advance are hotels available to reserve?
- 15 India and Nepal 2014
- 16 July itinerary in Japan
- 17 Where in Bali should we stay
- 18 Free Weekend in Hong Kong - your favorite restaurants?
- 19 First trip to Vietnam! Help me with my itinerary please!
- 20 Vietnam or Brazil
- 21 Getting a "feel" for a country.
- 22 Car rental companies Phuket Airport?
- 23 Itinerary Feedback - Thailand
- 24 There and back again: a conflicted (and reimagined) India Trip Report
- 25 Delhi, Agra, Rajasthan, Varanasi, Kolkata-Winter TR!