My husband and I are retired and will be in Hong Kong from 11/2-14. We would like to spend a few days in Macau and the rest of the time in Hong Kong. Is 4 days enough to time to spend in Macau to be able to see the sights and enjoy the casinos? Where is the best area to stay in Macau? We will be spending the rest of our time in Hong Kong. What is the best area to use as our base in Hong Kong to be close to shopping, night markets, transportation and good sight seeing? Also are there any good day tours for both Macau and Hong Kong?
Where to stay in Hong Kong and Macau
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Japan & Korea - A little of this, a little of that
- 2 Internal flights in Thailand - buy ASAP or no big deal to wait?
- 3 Following Craig & Jeane's lead, I'm heading out. Thailand & Cambodia again.
- 4 RHKKMKs---Just to be copy cats
- 5 Plans for Nepal/Bhutan continued: how does this sound??
- 6 Krabi island tours
- 7 Phuket/ Krabi Trip
- 8 Planning First Family Trip to Japan - Advice Needed!
- 9 Craig and Jeane Depart for Australia and Bali
- 10 Mao Lak and Kata/Karon/Surin or Krabi and Kata/Karon/Surin?
- 11 Some advice on our latest Japan itinerary please?
- 12 Kyushu Trip May 2013
- 13 Back from a Trip of a Lifetime! Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia!
- 14 13 Hour layover in KL, never visited city before, ideas?
- 15 6 full days in Yagoon
- 16 British tourists murdered in Koh Tao
- 17 Day trip by car from Kyoto?
- 18 Kyushu rail pass
- 19 Thailand and Southeast Asia - Advice for Lone Female
- 20 A wow spot
- 21 Myanmar itinerary help
- 22 Phuket travel plans and hotel advise
- 23 And there goes the neighborhood........
- 24 Myanmar evisa system now working well.
- 25 Terrible experience with BLS international Houston