need help to know whether to stay inside the park or outside- also any suggestions for moderate accomodation for a family -2 adults, 2 grandies 3 kids.
where to stay in chitawan
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Hotel or Air First for Japan?
- 2 Safe for solo female travel in Malaysia?
- 3 When is the best time to visit Bhutan?
- 4 North Vietnam Again!
- 5 Passport Safety
- 6 Independent female traveller
- 7 Castle & King
- 8 Need suggestions for solo trip (2-3 weeks, next May)
- 9 Mt Aso Eruption
- 10 Can you HELP with figuring out United Miles and how to get them SF-Bangkok?
- 11 6-7 months in SE Asia (majority in Thailand) - visa, weather, meet-up ?s
- 12 Smeagol and Muffin in Sri Lanka ( and a quick stop in Dubai)
- 13 Final Itinerary Kyoto area through Kamakura (skipping Tokyo this trip)
- 14 The City, the River, the Jungle: Our Holiday in Kuching - Borneo
- 15 From Singapore to NZ: A Remarkable Safari Through Time and Across Cultures
- 16 Shoe/sock étiquette for temple viewing
- 17 In Chiang Mai Thailand
- 18 10 Days in Vietnam/Thailand/Cambodia
- 19 HELP! BKK, UdonThani&Beach Budget Family
- 20 One week in India
- 21 Itinerary for Second Visit to Japan
- 22 End of March - Seeking a fabulous ryokan relatively near Tokyo for 2 nights
- 23 Bangkok airport taxi options
- 24 Complex Travel Group - Doable? Safe?
- 25 6 nights at Bahdhavgahr, or split between Bandhavgarg and Kanha?