We are taking a trip to Chiang Mai in the fall and were wondering where we should stay? Is it better to stay in the city or outside the city? There are so many choices however some insight and recommendations from other travelers would be great. Is a smaller boutique hotel more likely to have an authentic feel? What about pricing? Any information would be helpful.
Where to stay in Chiang Mai Thiland
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Japan and China for 16 days
- 2 10 Day trip to Thailand - end of March
- 3 Drivers for Laos & Java
- 4 Exploring Thailand
- 5 Looking for affordable yet nice hotel in Beijing, centrally located
- 6 A Few Osaka & Kyoto Questions Kudasai!
- 7 trip to sapa not taking a tour
- 8 Myanmar - Organizing Trip for 2015
- 9 Nha Trang Island, Phu Quoc, or Sihanoukville
- 10 Japan in December
- 11 Destination Bangkok, again
- 12 anyone been to minsk aircraft carrier, Shenzhen while staying in Kowloon
- 13 4 wonderful solo weeks in South Korea
- 14 Phuket
- 15 More time in Hoi An or Nha Trang? Not beach enthusiasts
- 16 Vietnam Itinerary - Please
- 17 Looking for advice on short Burma itinerary
- 18 Honeymoon in Nha Trang
- 19 Knockoff Designer bags in Vietnam?
- 20 Phones in Asia
- 21 Scouting for early retirement locations
- 22 marmot and Others - Looking for Bali Furniture Advice
- 23 Recommended reading about Nepal
- 24 India Add-on
- 25 Hong Kong in June - Oh The Humidity!!