We are taking a trip to Chiang Mai in the fall and were wondering where we should stay? Is it better to stay in the city or outside the city? There are so many choices however some insight and recommendations from other travelers would be great. Is a smaller boutique hotel more likely to have an authentic feel? What about pricing? Any information would be helpful.
Where to stay in Chiang Mai Thiland
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Cambodia itinerary advice and luggage storage?
- 2 Laos Visa on Arrival - Need Cash in US Dollars?
- 3 Hotels in Rajasthan
- 4 Nepal - Lucky Escape!
- 5 15 night Honeymoon in Bali- April 2015
- 6 Thailand Itinerary Rough Plan
- 7 Myanmar Damsel Travels & Tours?
- 8 On the Road in Beautiful Sri Lanka
- 9 Malaysia travel route help!
- 10 Thailand for 2 weeks January 2016
- 11 Itinerary help for 7 days in Japan
- 12 help with planning a trip to Vietnam
- 13 Seeking itinerary advice - 14 days in Japan in November
- 14 Gang rape in India. Again.
- 15 From DC to Delhi and beyond
- 16 Vietnam - 7 days from HCM
- 17 Tokyo: Belated Trip Report
- 18 2015 Cherry Blossom Forecast Published
- 19 best dining in Kyoto
- 20 Haridwar or Rishikesh?
- 21 Tokyo Sumo and Baseball
- 22 Guardian news story about security and safety in Maldives
- 23 Vietnam and Cambodia - wonderful trip
- 24 Thailand - Krabi Day Tours?
- 25 Manila airport passenger terminal fee upon departure