We are taking a trip to Chiang Mai in the fall and were wondering where we should stay? Is it better to stay in the city or outside the city? There are so many choices however some insight and recommendations from other travelers would be great. Is a smaller boutique hotel more likely to have an authentic feel? What about pricing? Any information would be helpful.
Where to stay in Chiang Mai Thiland
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Planning for Nov/Dec trip to Chiang Mai, Chiang Rai, LP, Hanoi via HK
- 2 Tokyo Map Recommendation
- 3 Kashmir first week of June onwards, a few concerns
- 4 Anantara Riverside Bangkok
- 5 Bali , camboidia, Laos itinerary - please tweak
- 6 Planning trip to India, have a couple of questions
- 7 Travel in India: Some Observations and Impressions
- 8 Asia Tour Companies
- 9 Inida- scenic places, national parks, where to go?
- 10 thai air Discovery pass question
- 11 Spending a Week in Bangalore-Any Ideas?
- 12 21 days thailand and vietnam
- 13 India...Men's shorts OK?
- 14 Kllok Travel for Hong Kong. Anybody use it?
- 15 Car rental recommendation - Kanazawa
- 16 Angkor Wat guide
- 17 Feedback on Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia Itinerary, Please!
- 18 Visa for Burma/Myanmar from US Embassy in DC?
- 19 CAMBODIA to VIETNAM
- 20 Delhi hotel & Pickup
- 21 2015 Cherry Blossom Forecast Published
- 22 Restaurant and Shopping Recs in Hong Kong, Shanghai, Seoul, Tokyo
- 23 Samui Travelers, Tell Me it is Safer Than What I'm Reading : (
- 24 Beware of Many China Job & Internship Scams Targeting Tourists
- 25 Driver/Guide recommendation for day trips from Ubud?