We are taking a trip to Chiang Mai in the fall and were wondering where we should stay? Is it better to stay in the city or outside the city? There are so many choices however some insight and recommendations from other travelers would be great. Is a smaller boutique hotel more likely to have an authentic feel? What about pricing? Any information would be helpful.
Where to stay in Chiang Mai Thiland
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Please critique my Thailand itinerary
- 2 Myanmar - Organizing Trip for 2015
- 3 TRIP REPORT: Seoul, South Korea (9 days)
- 4 Beach selection in Thailand
- 5 9 nights in Hong Kong in November - how to split up?
- 6 Kyoto to Koyasan, then Koyasan to Hiroshima
- 7 Tokyo to Takayama with transit in Matsumoto in one day
- 8 Bali - Suggested Driver/Car - Seminyak and Ubud Expert
- 9 Chiang Mai, flight: best travel logistics to which Island?
- 10 Malaysian honeymoon
- 11 India - 2 Days only
- 12 Burma river cruise
- 13 hotel Paradise Island in Bentota, Sri Lanka toxic hepatitis.
- 14 Cooking in Chiang Mai & Driving Around Northern Thailand
- 15 India Visa - BLS international. Lost passport FBI complaint
- 16 JR PASS AND ITINERARY
- 17 Red River Delta in Viet Nam: A Good Idea for a Day Trip from Hanoi?
- 18 Bali and Java - 24 September to 23 October 2014
- 19 Travel during China national week?
- 20 My trip report from the Philippines
- 21 China with Collette Tours
- 22 Exploring Thailand
- 23 Air Asia package from Koh Lipe to Bangkok
- 24 Confused about where to stay in Tokyo
- 25 Tucan Travel Wonders of India and Nepal Review - Travelers, Beware!