We want to have a bit of R&R on Ngwe Saung beach at the end of our Myanmar trip in March. We're looking for a bit of understated luxury, something small and 'boutiquey' if that makes sense. I'm thinking of the Emerald Sea or Palm Beach Resorts and wondered if anyone has stayed at either.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Fukuoka: Tenjin vs Hakata
- 2 Japan Trip Delayed
- 3 Hong Kong - Travel Report
- 4 India for Softies : A slow comfortable tour around some of Northern India
- 5 Acne Fact Sheet - Routines, Remedies And Lifestyle Changes
- 6 Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia -feedback on draft itinerary please!
- 7 Month long SE Asia trip
- 8 Chinese New Year in Hong Kong
- 9 Questions re use of Japan Rail Pass and Kyoto itinerary
- 10 The Not-All-Golden Road to Samarkand
- 11 Itinerary help - Thailand 9D8N in Nov'16
- 12 Cambodia weather
- 13 Trichy to Ooty Trip with My Family
- 14 Many Questions for 1st Japan Trip
- 15 Weekend Breaks from Singapore
- 16 Sad News: The Thai King has died
- 17 Vietnam Itinerary Input, The country is so LONG!
- 18 Real Experiences and Travel Agency in Southeast Asia to choose
- 19 5 nights in Kerala or Chennai?
- 20 Is 1 hr 10 min layover in Narita enough?
- 21 Vietnam to increase visa cost for Americans
- 22 Complete Asia Newbie - Phnom Penh Itinerary Ideas - Two Weeks
- 23 I Finally Wrote A Trip Report
- 24 Visa Question - Cambodia
- 25 first draft for Vietnam trip. Critique please