We want to have a bit of R&R on Ngwe Saung beach at the end of our Myanmar trip in March. We're looking for a bit of understated luxury, something small and 'boutiquey' if that makes sense. I'm thinking of the Emerald Sea or Palm Beach Resorts and wondered if anyone has stayed at either.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Holiday in Cambodia - plus Myanmar for a wedding.
- 2 China and Japan help
- 3 Singapore hotel
- 4 looking for Vietnam based TA to help plan trip
- 5 Air India Versus Jet airways. Which is best for India
- 6 Annual Fall Asia Trip
- 7 5 weeks in Japan
- 8 Splitting time between Hoi An and Hue
- 9 Indonesia in February/rainy season
- 10 Kathie and Cheryl are off on another SE Asian adventure
- 11 Advantage of using Smithsonian Tours
- 12 Phu Quoc
- 13 First time – Solo - Japan 2016
- 14 Still contemplating SEA this winter and have questions
- 15 Thank You Fabulous Fodorites, and some Upcoming Trip Questions
- 16 Northern Burma on the RV Pandaw II
- 17 TRIP REPORT: Just returned from first visit to Japan!
- 18 Solo female first-timer: Thailand
- 19 Shanghai Pollution in January 2016
- 20 Japan winter! 2-month itinerary
- 21 Question about jungles (sumatra, borneo) and forest fires
- 22 Viewing Tigers in India - Best Time of Year?
- 23 hanoi eats
- 24 Around Kuala Lumpur
- 25 Buying jewelry in India