We want to have a bit of R&R on Ngwe Saung beach at the end of our Myanmar trip in March. We're looking for a bit of understated luxury, something small and 'boutiquey' if that makes sense. I'm thinking of the Emerald Sea or Palm Beach Resorts and wondered if anyone has stayed at either.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Universal Studios Japan crowd levels in late November 2015?
- 2 Mid Autumn Festival China - Stay or go?
- 3 Another Vietnam Visa Question
- 4 hanoi eats
- 5 Hotels in Kumamoto and Fukuoka
- 6 Burma and Vietnam, when to go.
- 7 March Trip - Where to Go?
- 8 AMA vs VIKING
- 9 Help with our time in Mandalay, please
- 10 Finally, Smeagol and Muffins Japanese adventure begins.....
- 11 Early planning for yet another "second trip" to Japan
- 12 Hotel in Tokyo
- 13 Indochina Junk - Which vessel?
- 14 Japan Trip 3 - Initial Loose Planning
- 15 Cooking class in Rajasthan India.
- 16 Incheon Transit Tours
- 17 There and back again: a conflicted (and reimagined) India Trip Report
- 18 Tokyo with kids : what an amazing trip!
- 19 Vietnam - September 2015
- 20 Seeking Vietnam Itinerary Advice
- 21 2-3 nights in Ubud, where to stay?
- 22 Burma or Laos.
- 23 Myanmar- Popular Sights and even a few hospitals!
- 24 Five day itinerary for Bangkok. Ideas?
- 25 Worldspree Thailand or India