We want to have a bit of R&R on Ngwe Saung beach at the end of our Myanmar trip in March. We're looking for a bit of understated luxury, something small and 'boutiquey' if that makes sense. I'm thinking of the Emerald Sea or Palm Beach Resorts and wondered if anyone has stayed at either.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Changing planes at Dubai
- 2 14 days in Myanmar
- 3 "necessities" for India
- 4 Early planning for Kazakhstan and Mongolia
- 5 50th Anniversary trip
- 6 New Year Eve in Hanoi
- 7 Vietnam to increase visa cost for Americans
- 8 First time in India and Nepal-HELP
- 9 The Mystic East - a tale of hot food, hot weather, airmiles and imodium.
- 10 12 x Day Itinerary- Please give me your feedback
- 11 DC to Dubai 3 nts, Tokyo 6 nts. Kyoto day trip? Itinerary thoughts?
- 12 Short trip to Myanmar
- 13 ATMs in Japan
- 14 US Citizen Vietnam Visa Help!
- 15 First time backpacking - 5 weeks in Vietnam, Lao, Cambodia, and Thailand
- 16 A Journey to Jagna, Bohol - Trip Report
- 17 "China Eastern Airline" is it really bad??
- 18 Gang rape in India. Again.
- 19 Mandalay questions
- 20 Guides ,Bagan and Mandalay
- 21 Asia Transpacific vs Pacific Delight Private Tour to China
- 22 Myanmaromestic flights and transport :cash :guide/travel agency i
- 23 3 Week Trip to Southeast Asia
- 24 Help - India take 2
- 25 Chiang Mai hotel with sweet attentive staff