I'm planning a 2-3 week trip to Mongolia in the summer of 2008. I have no idea where to start. I'm very active and want to ride camels, yaks and anything else that will let me see the country.
Any advice on where to get started?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 잡리그많은사이트↖＼【YOYO88ㆍCoM 】 ↖＼＂cHOkerS＂축구배팅사이트
- 2 Recommended novel for those visiting (or who have visited ) Cambodia
- 3 Chestnuts, Hokusai, Snow Monkeys: two day trip to Obuse & Shibu Onsen
- 4 Feb 3- Feb 11, 2017 Itinerary help please
- 5 50th Anniversary trip
- 6 Are 8 days enough for this itinerary ?
- 7 SE Asia in December/January
- 8 A Journey to Jagna, Bohol - Trip Report
- 9 Osaka-Kyoto-Shiragawa-Tokyo
- 10 Myanmaromestic flights and transport :cash :guide/travel agency i
- 11 14 days in Myanmar
- 12 Harbin in mid March
- 13 Changing planes at Dubai
- 14 Trip Report: Pandaw’s cruise down the Mekong from China to Laos
- 15 The Mystic East - a tale of hot food, hot weather, airmiles and imodium.
- 16 Third Time and Still Charmed: Kathie and Cheryl take a Pandaw Cruise
- 17 Indian Food Series
- 18 First time in India and Nepal-HELP
- 19 "necessities" for India
- 20 New Year Eve in Hanoi
- 21 Early planning for Kazakhstan and Mongolia
- 22 Vietnam to increase visa cost for Americans
- 23 12 x Day Itinerary- Please give me your feedback
- 24 DC to Dubai 3 nts, Tokyo 6 nts. Kyoto day trip? Itinerary thoughts?
- 25 Short trip to Myanmar