I'm planning a 2-3 week trip to Mongolia in the summer of 2008. I have no idea where to start. I'm very active and want to ride camels, yaks and anything else that will let me see the country.
Any advice on where to get started?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Best places to photo-shoot landscapes and natural beauty
- 2 Sakura (cherry blossom) forecasts 2016
- 3 Questions on Details for 23 Days in Japan
- 4 Back to Bangkok this month!
- 5 Vietnam to increase visa cost for Americans
- 6 A great trip in India
- 7 TRIP REPORT: Osaka to Hiroshima and in-between stops (tsuyu / summer)
- 8 traveling Japan for 2 months--cities to base in?
- 9 Agoda for Myanmar hotels
- 10 BKK Street Food Disappearing per BBC
- 11 My Honeymoon Trip to Valparai
- 12 Not Really A Trip Report Kind of Trip Report (Japan 2016)
- 13 Best area to stay in Tokyo
- 14 Traveling on low budget ,Japan
- 15 A Food Obsessive's First Time Hong Kong
- 16 Ferrari Hire Bangkok
- 17 Spontaneous trip to Japan
- 18 Hanoi Hotel
- 19 Kyoto to Tokyo on December 31?
- 20 Need help choosing a tour company.
- 21 AirAsia from DMK (vs. other airlines from BKK) to Siem Reap
- 22 Family Japan Trip August 2016
- 23 MT. Fuji as a day trip from Tokyo
- 24 Ayutthaya & Bangkok - Travel Report
- 25 My plans 5 days japan 1 korea