I'm planning a 2-3 week trip to Mongolia in the summer of 2008. I have no idea where to start. I'm very active and want to ride camels, yaks and anything else that will let me see the country.
Any advice on where to get started?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Is the Bennesse Naoshima Worth It?
- 2 Go ahead...Eat the street food and buffets!
- 3 Yogyakarta, Java. Indonesian Cuisine! - Travel Report
- 4 Bali & Singapore in October
- 5 Many Questions for 1st Japan Trip
- 6 Singapore hotel for 3 days
- 7 Bangkok travelogue with kids (ages 5 and 3)
- 8 Ferry from Selayar to Flores
- 9 Booking on the fly
- 10 Which Mumbai Hotel? Westin vs Marriott
- 11 Tea estates of Munnar
- 12 Nywoman single older woman goes to Japan
- 13 Southeast Asia 2 month itinerary
- 14 How many nights in Tokyo/Kyoto/Osaka? Organizing an itinerary?
- 15 India - remnants of the British Raj
- 16 6 weeks in Nepal, Bhutan, Borneo and more...
- 17 Bali Honeymoon - Rec. for Quieter Northern Town
- 18 My Japan Travels - Follow-along with me
- 19 like my food
- 20 Laos or Kerala?
- 21 Hanoi, Vietnam 1 week
- 22 Portable wifi rental
- 23 21 Day Itinerary to Myanmar - Looking for Suggestions
- 24 Myanmar Itinerary -would like some help!
- 25 Where to from Tokyo?!