I'm planning a 2-3 week trip to Mongolia in the summer of 2008. I have no idea where to start. I'm very active and want to ride camels, yaks and anything else that will let me see the country.
Any advice on where to get started?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 http://www.tophealthresource.com/xtrcut/
- 2 http://nuvieskincareserum.com/xtrcut/
- 3 Hanoi - SaPa - Hue
- 4 Bucket List Trip: Bali, Angkor Wat,Japan
- 5 Some notes about South Korea
- 6 Travelling to SEA
- 7 Another first-timer. Does this work?
- 8 First time to Japan for 19 year old and Mom (me)
- 9 Itinerary 3-1/2 week trip to Hong Kong, Vietnam, Cambodia, Thailand
- 10 http://helix6garciniareview.com/raw-power-xl/
- 11 Made the Jump!
- 12 A 6-week waking dream in North and South India.
- 13 Yogyakarta - Prambanan and Borobudur Travel Report
- 14 Help plan my 11 days trip to Thailand
- 15 passport visa ques.
- 16 Need some help with my final itinerary
- 17 Are Alexander+Roberts China Tours Any Good?
- 18 Looking for Serviced apt.
- 19 In Seoul for one day
- 20 Bhutan with Aman hotels, worth it?
- 21 A great trip in India
- 22 Help with hotel in Saigon - An Lam Saigon River or Hotel des Arts??
- 23 "China Eastern Airline" is it really bad??
- 24 A Memorable Solo Month in Singapore, Java, and Bali
- 25 Thoughts on this itinerary